• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🔥 1st time Buyer Discount 🔥

First time buyer could I get a code? Thanks!
Hi. You need to make it to ten posts before we can send you messages. Make an introduction in the new members section bro.

Last edited:
Is this still going?
Can I get a code Triple or GGG?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wouldn't mind a code, as well. PM'ed GGG for some questions surrounding your product offers, too.

Get Shredded!
Hey there, I am at 10 posts now. Any way I could get a code now? Thank you!!

yo pm me bro first time buyer also would like to order in bulk
Hi. You will need to get to 10 posts in order to receive or send private messages. Work on getting that post count up and get ahold of me.

Just placed an order today. Haven't made payment yet but hoping I can get this discount when you guys get back with me.

Just placed an order today. Haven't made payment yet but hoping I can get this discount when you guys get back with me.

Sent.

You will need to make a new order.
Code needs to be entered at checkout

Can I get the first time code
Fixing to send you a PM bro.

So all your hcg and hgh are good quality need a relable source and I would be a first time buyer
Hi. Unfortunately our hcg and hgh is excluded from all discounts and sales. Wish it wasn’t, but bosses orders. If interested in oils and orals I can certainly set you up with a discount. Let me know bro. Thanks for your interest.

Can I get the first time code
I just noticed your low post count. I cannot send you a message until your post count is at 10. Introduce yourself, join in on some threads and get ahold of me when the time is right.

Back