• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ZPHC and my findings

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So as promised I researched as much as I could last night until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore around 4am and this is what I found out. On the ZPHC website they say they have been around since 1972 which is false they where founded in 1998. The ZPHC website provided to us also dosen't let emails go through a bit strange for a big Pharma company. Also there website for authenticity is out of Hong Kong but they are based in Xinzhenggang which really doesn't mean to much but just want to bring it to attention. On the Usroidstore ZPHC is listed as Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical Co. LTD which doesn't exist in China but the company Zhenghou Haibanglin Pharmaceuticals Co. LTD does. I found all this info on the Bloomgerg Website. They provided me with a contact number and this is where fun turned into aggravation. After attempt after attempt like 30 times not kidding I had to go search how to call China from my location and finally finding an exit code from here to call China (0015) I finally got through. The problem was I kept getting hung up on when ever I started to speak. I called so many times that I actually ran out of credit on my phone and had to reload my cell phone. Once again I would say Hello and they would hang up after calling several more times I think they figured out to let someone who speaks English answer the phone. The women wasn't any better for all I know she could have been a security guard since it was around 4pm on Saturday when I called (Time Zone Difference). Once again the questions I'm going to post here that I asked I can not verify if she even understood me. I asked her if there was a website for info on the company and her reply was "No No website". When I asked how to purchase she replied " You are Pharmacy" I said no and she said "Only sell to big company". I then asked if they would continue to sell after the new law comes into affect Jan 1st she then hung up on me. I'm going to try again on Sunday night which will be Monday in China to see what I can do. But if you wish to give it a shot the info you need is listed below. I want to be CRYSTAL CLEAR this is not a spoof on USROIDSTORE he is only a re-seller and has no control of the situation I can not even confirm that I was even talking to the said company in question. IMO I can not pass judgement on any of this so post your own opinion but I gave it a shot for everyone's piece of mind....I should have asked her for some nudes to post here on ASF I would have been a bit more satisfied with my objective lol

• [h=2][/h]
  • [h=2][/h]
  • [h=2][/h]
  • [h=2][/h]
  • [h=2][/h]
  • [h=2][/h]
  • [h=2][/h]

• [h=2][/h]
  • [h=2][/h]
  • [h=2][/h]

• [h=2][/h]
  • [h=2][/h]
  • [h=2][/h]
  • [h=2][/h]

• [h=2][/h]
  • [h=2][/h]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Quick Links

[h=1]Zhengzhou Haibanglin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd[/h]Zhengzhou Haibanglin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. was founded in 1998. The Company's line of business includes the manufacturing, fabricating, or processing of drugs in pharmaceutical preparations for human or veterinary use.
[h=2]SECTOR[/h]Health Care
[h=2]INDUSTRY[/h]Biotech & Pharma
[h=2]SUB-INDUSTRY[/h]Specialty Pharma
[h=2]FOUNDED[/h]--
[h=2]ADDRESS[/h]No.3, Jianshe Road Xinzhenggang District China
[h=2]PHONE[/h]86-37162489128
[h=2]WEBSITE[/h]--
[h=2]NO. OF EMPLOYEES[/h]90

[/FONT]

So I read the whole thing and I have to say just how disappointed I am. The first thing you should’ve asked for was nudes then figure out the shit with the gear bro. You have to get your priorities straight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So in conclusion we found out if your dealing with a pharmasuitical company from China essentially your dealing with a ugl who still does shady shit which is kinda what we knew all along they just have more funds invested into what they do

So I read the whole thing and I have to say just how disappointed I am. The first thing you should’ve asked for was nudes then figure out the shit with the gear bro. You have to get your priorities straight!

Bro it was like 4am what you want from me lol

baahahahaha! so he’s a drug dealer.. I’m shocked.

For all I know I was ordering Chinese take out. Glad I stayed up so late. Thanks Jswole!

I’ll take fried rice, Kung poa chicken, teriyaki panda meat, 4 egg roll and a green tea please. Thanks!!

Didn't know he said that.. Are you going to keep sucking cock for boxed gear with the wonderful codes of yours? Make sure when you start a thread and talk shit you know what your talking about. Now go smoke some more pole.

Oh snap! Shots fired! Pew pew

IML Gear Cream!
Didn't know he said that.. Are you going to keep sucking cock for boxed gear with the wonderful codes of yours? Make sure when you start a thread and talk shit you know what your talking about. Now go smoke some more pole.
Lol I guess your board since Kong’s on vacation and you don’t have all thoes orders to track down and complaints of packs still not delivered after 3 weeks. It’s ok buddy I’ll entertain you even if you are clueless and have no fucking clue what your saying.

for the record I have 8 items that have scratch off codes and boxes out of my whole stash. 7 of them are from the Black Friday order here...

You just going to repeat something custom said that I already explained how he was wrong or can you come up with your own shit to say?

I never mentioned anything about scratch codes just the pretty little boxes and pamphlets inside that no one reads. I'm wondering how many you can make out of 1 tree. Poor tree sacrificed his life for just a pure plain simple UGL lab.

Funny I was waiting for you to say that.. His gear has been tested and results came back great , his gear has good bloods. Next? Shit ain't wal mart bitch boy.
Lmao cmon bro don’t be a pussy getting all butt hurt and shit. You were waiting for me to say that because it’s true. I guess your regarded or something but did I say something about the quality or the shipping? Lol bitch boy lol that may just have to be your new nickname calling me bitch boy buy your the one getting butt hurt acting like a bitch

Funny I was waiting for you to say that.. His gear has been tested and results came back great , his gear has good bloods. Next? Shit ain't wal mart bitch boy.
Mick I thought you're a free man now? Are you back on board with Gorilla as a board rep? If so congrats

At least we have motive now. Your still upset about a comment I made about shipping what 5-6 months ago? Lol

Lmao cmon bro don’t be a pussy getting all butt hurt and shit. You were waiting for me to say that because it’s true. I guess your regarded or something but did I say something about the quality or the shipping? Lol bitch boy lol that may just have to be your new nickname calling me bitch boy buy your the one getting butt hurt acting like a bitch
Jswole might just have the biggest stash here at ASF from all the purchasing I've seen in the last week or so and imagine if he wins the ASF FFL. Yeah Swole I know what your reply is going to be so let me just say it for you...."Imagine"?

Jswole might just have the biggest stash here at ASF from all the purchasing I've seen in the last week or so and imagine if he wins the ASF FFL. Yeah Swole I know what your reply is going to be so let me just say it for you...."Imagine"?

shhhhh lol

i think you know as well as I do all you have to do is replace imagine if he wins with when he wins

- - - Updated - - -

shhhhh lol

i think you know as well as I do all you have to do is replace imagine if he wins with when he wins

Jesus, what you guys discuss over here? ZPHC is UGL !!!! Not a legal company!

So in conclusion we found out if your dealing with a pharmasuitical company from China essentially your dealing with a ugl who still does shady shit which is kinda what we knew all along they just have more funds invested into what they do

Get Shredded!
How's the quality of that said paper? Does it come with stickers?

Quality seems there bro. My finger never ripped through which is a good indication of a solid material! There is no sticker which I’m not happy about but I think that’s because they didn’t have any left. Further testing needs to be performed!

Jesus, what you guys discuss over here? ZPHC is UGL !!!! Not a legal company!
So WTF Domestic Supply comes in and says he's just UGL meanwhile I had to stay up til 4am and then denied get by Mrs. Custom for a little piece of ass. Boy this place is fucked up. Who said hard work pays off

Still cracks me up when people still things these "pharma" companies with Tren for sale are still legit pharmas not UGL ahahah Congratulations you played yourself

How's the quality of that said paper? Does it come with stickers?

The quality of the paper could be better. My finger poked through and now my dog won’t leave my finger alone. He wasn’t lying about the paper hurting too. I have a cut in my ass now. I wonder if I can get a freebie for that?

Quality seems there bro. My finger never ripped through which is a good indication of a solid material! There is no sticker which I’m not happy about but I think that’s because they didn’t have any left. Further testing needs to be performed!

Lucky. My finger did. I haven’t found a way to get a scratch and sniff pic to upload for proof

Is anything with a legit pharma label even what it says it is when we get it from sources and not straight from the pharmacy. I know of several sources still selling Watson cyp amps and vials and Westward. Both legit companies but IMO these are counterfeits. Do they contain the right hormone and dosage? Yes but they aren't authentic. Some of the other stuff like Bayer Proviron and Rimobolan etc., I really dont know. Again if they are counterfeit they still usually contain the right ingredients. I think its just best to assume that if you arent getting it straight from a pharmacy with a script, chances are it is counterfeit. If it isnt, then thats a good surprise.
PS- Ive also seen Pfizer EQ which people swear is counterfeit too- Certainly looks legit
Also with Watsons, I had the pharmacy vial to compare to the source vial and they are 'almost' identical. If the source Watson was counterfeit it was done quite well and I had no complaints about how it worked for me (no bloods though).

Back