• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Paris Attacks

Genocide?

you mean like these fucking swine going to western countries, refusing to change and fuck like rabbits and out produce and then force their fucked up religion on the people?

fuck them, they dont deserve to live.
No that's not alike at all lol

You're talking about eradicating an entire religious base due to the acts of a minority. That would mean you're doing the same thing they are trying to do (that you despise duor much) for the same reasons.

No that's not alike at all lol

You're talking about eradicating an entire religious base due to the acts of a minority. That would mean you're doing the same thing they are trying to do (that you despise duor much) for the same reasons.

the problem is that the majority turn a blind eye to this shit and dont do a damn thing about it.

It wouldn't stop the behavior. It would only intensify it.

You have to realize you're dealing with a small pocket of individuals who hold hate alongside their religion with a vigor not many of us could imagine.

You kill one and two more will replace them. Unless the culture changes no amount of violence will solve the problem. Unless of course you're talking about genocide and then you would be just as worthless as the people you're angry at.

this..and frankly a lot of the middle east is christian and has been terrorized their whole lives

We need a new commander in charge,
One who is not afraid to carpet bomb or worse and follow through..... In the past for US going to war meant you wanted to win not prolong for 10-20 years.... I can say one thing I am glad I am not in France, but at the same time as someone mentioned it is only a matter of time before it strikes home AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get Shredded!
nuke-mecca-742721.jpg
\

I see what u did there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This isn't about religion, it's about using religion as an excuse to murder and terrorize innocent people.

Youre gonna have to wait until 2017 or later for any action to be taken in these matters.

I really hate to think like this but this will happen on U.S. soil it is just a matter time.

This is true.
Unfortunately we're more worried about building a fucking wall to keep
Mexicans out. Talk about misguided leaders.

Trump understands the threat. Most americans are oblivious to it.

one of the things I agree with trump on. fuck em. they are good at hiding but let's be serious we could probably find the fuckers better if we'd keep em in one spot and stop inviting them in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Understanding a threat and dealing with it are two different things. We need a strong military policy to deal with this and a leader not afraid to go the distance. . Draconian, brutal action in their own countries, slaughtering their women and children might get their attention. Eye for an eye.

They act as if these ppl are in some location or hiding spot we can't get to...

Are you telling me if Hitler were in hiding in Germany, we would not have been able to find him and sort it out as needed???

If we REALLY wanted these pricks dead, then they would be. Political correctness rules the land.

IML Gear Cream!
all they would have to do is take Hillarys blackberry and that dyke cunt would nuke em in 2 seconds...

They act as if these ppl are in some location or hiding spot we can't get to...

Are you telling me if Hitler were in hiding in Germany, we would not have been able to find him and sort it out as needed???

If we REALLY wanted these pricks dead, then they would be. Political correctness rules the land.
Our military fights with its hands tied behind its back. No nukes and no boots on the ground. WTF?

One mission and Syria would be tuned to glass.

Our military fights with its hands tied behind its back. No nukes and no boots on the ground. WTF?

One mission and Syria would be tuned to glass.
This.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Looks like we may have a chance of a ThreePeat as World War champs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like what the British did and pulled all the ROE in Iraq and Syria and alllowed the 22nd SAS to roam around just killing terriost dickheads while they dry humped each other over some black tar ..one ISIS dickface was gonna cut some Syrian Christian guys head off and his little boys....SAS sniper hit em with a head shot from 1000meters and he and second sniper team popped the remianing asshats with him ...the Dad and his Kid escaped unharmed....

believe me we have troops on the ground doing the same shit....they just wont admit to it.....

Isis is a proxy war. Great attention grabber. Hey every one look over here.. Don't mind what we are doing over here.. Just focus on this..

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I just amazes me how this islam loving piece of shit president of ours just does whatever and pussy cocksucker rebublicans ie: congress ect stand by and let it happen. This pile of shit has broken every law, the constitution from top to bottom and is so blatantly anti-american it isnt funny.

As for Syria, ect.... dont we have some smaller type "glass your ass" bombs such as we dropped on Japan as opposed to a full on nuke which would likely fuck up the atmosphere with a surface detonation?

And fuck yeah for France taking no shit and shoving their foot up their ass in what? less than 48 hours later? And good on Russia too. People that get it. People over here need to take a lesson from Putin....fuck those not from here. You wanna come here, you learn our language and obey our laws, fuck your pc shit and your feelings and gtfo if you dont like it.
Trump does get it and he doesnt give a fuck about being PC. This country is being overrun with fucking gutless liberal minded cocksuckers that just need to be hung in front of other like minded people until these faggots start shutting the fuck up. Along with these entitled black lives matter mother fuckers too.

Back