• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Recipe for test base

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m asuming I need guac, never pinned tNE never mind brewed it

what dosage should I use?

50mg/ml
100mg/ml if it will hold

I’m asuming I need guac, never pinned tNE never mind brewed it

what dosage should I use?

50mg/ml
100mg/ml if it will hold
Personally I make mine at 100 mg / ml. It's completely painless, but it does have Guiaiacol in it.

TNE 100
18% BB
2%BA
30% G
Rest Mig840

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gotcha, think it will hold 50% guac 50%mct as “Carrier” and keep the 2/20 ratio for the ba &bb

Gotcha, think it will hold 50% guac 50%mct as “Carrier” and keep the 2/20 ratio for the ba &bb
Yeah you don't need that much G brother. 2% 18% ratio as long as you're using Mig840 and 20% G. I've taking my G down to let me look real quick actually. I'VE taking the G down to 18% with 2%BA and 18%BB..

Ive made mine at 50mg with a 2%BA-20%BB and 100% Mig840 and it held just fine. Anything higher and it crashes without the help of G. Im going to try it out with EO and Mig and see how that goes. Not a fan of G.

Ive made mine at 50mg with a 2%BA-20%BB and 100% Mig840 and it held just fine. Anything higher and it crashes without the help of G. Im going to try it out with EO and Mig and see how that goes. Not a fan of G.
Doomed what's up brother? I agree with you as far as the G goes personally I'm doing the exact same thing I'm trying to slowly work it out of all compounds in fact I stopped making dhb unless I make it at 100mg. What about EO in the Test base? I would think that it would hold if not at 100mg very close to it, if you used 2%BA, 18%BB, and 100% EO? I was also thinking about trying to other solvents to see if I can get it to hold.

I know you like it the Mig840 like I do, and I was doing some reading yesterday about the difference between MCT oil (c)8)) (c)10)), and Mig840 (c)8)) (c10)) is the Mig is a proplene glycol diester. I'm guessing this is where the solvent like properties from Meg 840 come from meaning the (propylene glycol). This might sound like the stupidest question ever see you're more than welcome to laugh at me if you want, but what do you think would happen if you mixed some propylene glycol with fractionated MCT oil? First would even work as far as mixing it? Secondly if it did work what are the chances of the propylene glycol mix with fractionated MCT oil making it more like a my G 840 as far as the solvent properties go, and would also make it thinner so have a lower viscosity. This is just something that popped in my head the other night? Like I said I haven't done any research on it, and it could be ridiculous. I just figured I would throw it out there to see what you thought? I'll always looking for a man with experience and a brain like yours (Doomed). So I can pick it.lol.

Doomed what's up brother? I agree with you as far as the G goes personally I'm doing the exact same thing I'm trying to slowly work it out of all compounds in fact I stopped making dhb unless I make it at 100mg. What about EO in the Test base? I would think that it would hold if not at 100mg very close to it, if you used 2%BA, 18%BB, and 100% EO? I was also thinking about trying to other solvents to see if I can get it to hold.

I know you like it the Mig840 like I do, and I was doing some reading yesterday about the difference between MCT oil (c)8)) (c)10)), and Mig840 (c)8)) (c10)) is the Mig is a proplene glycol diester. I'm guessing this is where the solvent like properties from Meg 840 come from meaning the (propylene glycol). This might sound like the stupidest question ever see you're more than welcome to laugh at me if you want, but what do you think would happen if you mixed some propylene glycol with fractionated MCT oil? First would even work as far as mixing it? Secondly if it did work what are the chances of the propylene glycol mix with fractionated MCT oil making it more like a my G 840 as far as the solvent properties go, and would also make it thinner so have a lower viscosity. This is just something that popped in my head the other night? Like I said I haven't done any research on it, and it could be ridiculous. I just figured I would throw it out there to see what you thought? I'll always looking for a man with experience and a brain like yours (Doomed). So I can pick it.lol.

Funny, same thought crossed my mind

- - - Updated - - -

Funny, same thought crossed my mind

I would give it a try. First thing is first. The temp would have to be brought up high enough for them to bond but not so much that it would be counterproductive if that makes sense. All you can do is try it out and see how it works. In theory it sounds like a good idea but you will never know until you try it out. I love my Mig 840. Have some test base coming in soon and will try it out 50\50 with eo and see how that holds at 100mg. That G stuff does funky things to my injection areas.

I would give it a try. First thing is first. The temp would have to be brought up high enough for them to bond but not so much that it would be counterproductive if that makes sense. All you can do is try it out and see how it works. In theory it sounds like a good idea but you will never know until you try it out. I love my Mig 840. Have some test base coming in soon and will try it out 50\50 with eo and see how that holds at 100mg. That G stuff does funky things to my injection areas.
Hey brother do me a favor and let me know how that works out for you. I'm trying to do away with G all together even if I have to lower my dosage on some stuff so be it such as dhb from now on I'm only making it at a hundred and 120 mg, but I won't be using Mig 840 for that compound. I don't know if it was on this thread that I said this but I feel as though Mig 840 being so thin that it gets absorbed by the muscle faster than the actual compound does leaving the crystals behind in the muscle which is what I think causes irritation. I'm waiting on my new batch of raws that has dhb in it so I can play around with it a little more I also I'm going to play around with boldenone cypionate and of course test Base. Definitely give me a shout brother and let me know how it turns out for you .

100mg TNE
MIG840
2 BA
20 BB
15 Guaiacol

50/50 blend MCT/MIG
2 BA
20 BB
20 G

Stopped using 100% Mig as carrier, too much pip, mix 50/50 with mct or gso much better.

DHB only at 100mg from now on too
MCT/MIG
2 BA
20BB

DHB blend will be knocked down to
100 DHB
100 Test E
50 Tren E
2 BA
20 BB
10 G

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Y'all try this.

2% BA
REST Propylene Glycol

Worked for me. Painless too. No BB required. Just make sure all the Test Base Raws are completely dissolved before finishing and filtering. It actually held at 100mg/ml. It's been 3 weeks now and it hasn't crashed on me at all

Last edited:
Y'all try this.

2% BA
REST Propylene Glycol

Worked for me. Painless too. No BB required. Just make sure all the Test Base Raws are completely dissolved before finishing and filtering. It actually held at 100mg/ml. It's been 3 weeks now and it hasn't crashed on me at all
Are you getting any pain after the injection from this?

Are you getting any pain after the injection from this?

The first time It kinda hurt but no pip. Any other time I used it. Had 0 pip. I say make 10ml worth of it and try it for yourself. Idk how you would read to PG

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The first time It kinda hurt but no pip. Any other time I used it. Had 0 pip. I say make 10ml worth of it and try it for yourself. Idk how you would read to PG

I don't think you can mix propylene glycol with MCT oil I think it would kind of be like if you mix isopropyl alcohol with oil how it separates. Would you agree? Oh and I know you didn't mix it in your recipe. This is just something I was thinking about m

I don't think you can mix propylene glycol with MCT oil I think it would kind of be like if you mix isopropyl alcohol with oil how it separates. Would you agree? Oh and I know you didn't mix it in your recipe. This is just something I was thinking about m

I thought about mixing mct with pg also. Just never tried. But I know that recipe is good to go. Just don't know how others would react to pg.

PG is immiscible with carrier oils in general.
Yeah I learned that the hard way 2 nights ago it's literally like mixing oil and water. It will mix while it's hot, but once it cools down and separates again. There's got to be a way to make test base 100mg with no guiaiacol.. anyone got any tricks up their sleeve they want to share?

Yeah I learned that the hard way 2 nights ago it's literally like mixing oil and water. It will mix while it's hot, but once it cools down and separates again. There's got to be a way to make test base 100mg with no guiaiacol.. anyone got any tricks up their sleeve they want to share?

2% BA

REST Propylene Glycol..
NO BB required
Try that. It works for me

Bro im convinced several sorces are lying about their TNE at 100mg and having no G, probably more like 75.

Get Shredded!
Bro im convinced several sorces are lying about their TNE at 100mg and having no G, probably more like 75.
50mg is more stable. That's why most bigger companies keep it at 50mg/ml

I agree with you 100% I'm 99.9% sure a lot of them are lying about a lot of other compounds. However PhantomPegasus has a little trick up his sleeve that I think I'm going to try tonight. So I want to say thank you to him.

I agree with you 100% I'm 99.9% sure a lot of them are lying about a lot of other compounds. However PhantomPegasus has a little trick up his sleeve that I think I'm going to try tonight. So I want to say thank you to him.

Keep me posted on how it goes brother

Keep me posted on how it goes brother

I definitely will brother. I'm going to make it and take it tonight. So if you don't hear from me tomorrow, that means it didn't work and I'm dead...lol. Na I'm just kidding this man sounds like he knows what he's doing. I should be just fine.

I definitely will brother. I'm going to make it and take it tonight. So if you don't hear from me tomorrow, that means it didn't work and I'm dead...lol. Na I'm just kidding this man sounds like he knows what he's doing. I should be just fine.

Lol

You still with the living?

Bigmills, add a few drops of poly 80 and it will mix jut fine in PG and your carrier

You still with the living?
REHH, I'm still kicking brother but that's because I didn't get a chance to make it last night. Not saying it would have killed me or anything but I just didn't get a chance to make it.

Bigmills, add a few drops of poly 80 and it will mix jut fine in PG and your carrier
So you can mix PSB 80 with pg? Do you think it's necessary considering it will hold in 100% PG?

So you can mix PSB 80 with pg? Do you think it's necessary considering it will hold in 100% PG?

Ive never used 100%PG. Poly 80 is a great emulsifier making it possible to blend different oils and keep them suspended and or mixed

Back