• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

To bulk or cut on tren and test?

Trace Pyott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm kind of confused what I want to do here. I'm not too worried about getting huge I'm 33 and I just want to look like I workout if that makes sense. Like I want people to see me and be like that dude def works out! Anyways I'm 5'6'" and about 192lbs at around 23% bf. I just got a bottle of tren and I have some sustanon and I was thinking of running the sustanon 400 mg per week and I'm still contemplating what Dose I'm gonna take of the tren. I plan on doing something fairly low and not going crazy on it. Anyways since I already got the tren and test should I just focus on doing lots of cardio watching what I eat and getting more ripped or should I eat like a hoss and try and grow larger? My main goal right now is to slim down and just change the way my body looks. I recently lost 50lbs and I still feel like I got about 20 left to go ideally. If I could get down to maybe 175lbs and be around 12-15% bf I would be really happy. So what should I do? What would you guys do if you were in my shoes? Also what would be a 3rd piece to add to my "mix". I mean if I'm cutting would something like winny or eq even help with me being st a pretty high body fat %? Thanks for the info guys.

Confused about what you want to do? You estimate your own bodyfat at 23%, which probably means it is way higher, unless you did hydrostatic weighing or paid for a Dexascan, and you are confused?

Cut! Cut! Cut!

Reduce your carbs. Up your protein to 200 grams or more daily. Keep fats moderate (and only healthy fats). Cardio.

I would not touch the tren. What for? You need to spend some time learning and executing a proper diet.

12-15% WTF? Get down to 10% or lower. This is a much better place to be. You grow better from there. Steroid sides are decreased from there.

Congrats on the 50 pounds of weight loss, seriously, but you need to lose another 25 pounds of fat. It's going to take months. Forget about the tren, winnie, EQ, etc. until you get leaner, much, much leaner. It does get harder to get leaner as you get leaner, so you need to redouble your efforts and keep progressing.

Seriously, this is not even a close call. Why would somebody with over 20% bodyfat be talking about eating like a horse and growing larger?

Well, you asked what I would do if I were in your shoes, and I have answered you. I would cut, cut, cut until I hit single digit bodyfat, then I would think about trying to add size, while staying lean and letting hormones do more of the work. At this point, no. Too many sides and other issues. At most some testosterone to help me hold whatever little bit of muscle I have, lift hard and heavy, but cut, cardio, carb cycling, increased protein, and drop 2 pounds a week or so and adjust diet and cardio as needed to keep that pace until single digit bodyfat is reached. That is what I would do if I woke up in your shoes.

Do neither, just get down to 175 naturally then do a cycle.

^^ this. You might not want to hear this advice but he’s 110% correct. I was at 18% bf when I ran my first cycle and it was hard to balance my estrogen. I dropped carbs and upped cardio to lose weight in between cycles and every cycle I’ve ran since has been at <12% and they have all been better and more enjoyable.

Be patient and your weight down. You’ve made great progress already. Just drop a little bit more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confused about what you want to do? You estimate your own bodyfat at 23%, which probably means it is way higher, unless you did hydrostatic weighing or paid for a Dexascan, and you are confused?

Cut! Cut! Cut!

Reduce your carbs. Up your protein to 200 grams or more daily. Keep fats moderate (and only healthy fats). Cardio.

I would not touch the tren. What for? You need to spend some time learning and executing a proper diet.

12-15% WTF? Get down to 10% or lower. This is a much better place to be. You grow better from there. Steroid sides are decreased from there.

Congrats on the 50 pounds of weight loss, seriously, but you need to lose another 25 pounds of fat. It's going to take months. Forget about the tren, winnie, EQ, etc. until you get leaner, much, much leaner. It does get harder to get leaner as you get leaner, so you need to redouble your efforts and keep progressing.

Seriously, this is not even a close call. Why would somebody with over 20% bodyfat be talking about eating like a horse and growing larger?

Well, you asked what I would do if I were in your shoes, and I have answered you. I would cut, cut, cut until I hit single digit bodyfat, then I would think about trying to add size, while staying lean and letting hormones do more of the work. At this point, no. Too many sides and other issues. At most some testosterone to help me hold whatever little bit of muscle I have, lift hard and heavy, but cut, cardio, carb cycling, increased protein, and drop 2 pounds a week or so and adjust diet and cardio as needed to keep that pace until single digit bodyfat is reached. That is what I would do if I woke up in your shoes.

^^^i second this!^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unless you have bloodwork that shows low test I would say do not touch any gear yet. And if you are low go with test e or c. Unless your going to pin min of 2 times a week better at 3 your levels will be up and down with sus.

There is one thing that will give you results you want. Its been said....dont eat like shit or you will look like shit. If you dont know what to eat research it and ask about food not sustanon or magic in a bottle. You can get there by next spring you can be ready for a cycle. Dont give up dude you lost 50 without gear why not go for the last 25.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

nice work on losing 50lbs, if you got discipline enough to lose 50 I think you should keep that momentum up and keep cutting. your probably feeling a little flat from all the weight loss, I would suggest looking into HGH

Youre going to need a lot more than a bottle of tren and "some sust"...especially at +20% bodyfat.

I would take the advice of everyone else here. You want to "look like you workout" so revealuate the basics...training and diet....then come back and see whats up.

Back