• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ppl tren e, int raws

torroxl22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any feed back on ppl tren enth
Int raws?

Sent from my BEAT 8 using Tapatalk

Ive been on 500mg of their tren-e and I dont feel shit. Pretty pissed off about this. I started low at 300 mg and then upped it to 450mg 4 weeks in. Now i just upped it to 500mg to see if it would make a difference. Not sure what these guys are giving out but pretty sure the tren is no good. This is also my first time running more than 200mg and I'm only 160lbs. I'm not getting any sides from this stuff so I think something is up considering everything I hear about Tren.

Lots of people say their raws are good international. Their "local" guys have had a bit of trouble but nothing to do with bunk raws.

Ive used both their tren-e. Fiinshed and raw. I'm on their raw now. Honestly think its weak as fuck or I'm just immune to it.

Tren E takes about 5 week's for me to get the full effect. I questioned it before then the shit hit me like a ton of bricks. It takes a while for the enanthate ester to build up in your system.

Damn...
Hearing this and hearing about them having trouble keeping tren e in stock makes me wonder about their tren e raws specifically?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I forgot to mention I'm 8 weeks in with their tren-e and I havent noticed any difference from 300 to now at 500mg. Pretty fuckin pissed. Ive mentioned it most the forums but I get bashed for it. I dont care tho, I'm lookin out for others and being honest with my experience.

Last edited:
Ive been on 500mg of their tren-e and I dont feel shit. Pretty pissed off about this. I started low at 300 mg and then upped it to 450mg 4 weeks in. Now i just upped it to 500mg to see if it would make a difference. Not sure what these guys are giving out but pretty sure the tren is no good. This is also my first time running more than 200mg and I'm only 160lbs. I'm not getting any sides from this stuff so I think something is up considering everything I hear about Tren.
How many cycles have you ran? How tall are you at 160lbs?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

I've been a ppl customer and supporter for a minute and I've used there Tren e with good results. As a bunch of friends and family to.

I'm starting to wonder now though. My second to last order of Tren e looked a little different then normally for some reason. Something about the raws and finished product caught my attention. Enough for me to talk to a rep about it and ask of any issues as of recent. I even sent him pics of my finished product to see what he thought about it. But after speaking to him and there track record I blew it off.

But now I've heard this same shit multiple times recently and it's got me wondering if something could be wrong with ppl's Tren e raws ATM . I hope not because this doesn't just affect me it affects a lot of people I know and I'm held accountable if so.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I've been a ppl customer and supporter for a minute and I've used there Tren e with good results. As a bunch of friends and family to.

I'm starting to wonder now though. My second to last order of Tren e looked a little different then normally for some reason. Something about the raws and finished product caught my attention. Enough for me to talk to a rep about it and ask of any issues as of recent. I even sent him pics of my finished product to see what he thought about it. But after speaking to him and there track record I blew it off.

But now I've heard this same shit multiple times recently and it's got me wondering if something could be wrong with ppl's Tren e raws ATM . I hope not because this doesn't just affect me it affects a lot of people I know and I'm held accountable if so.

Whats up brother how you been? Haven’t seen you in a minute.

I am thinking they had to get raws somewhere else and the quality wasn't the same. That's what I was getting at earlier. This post about tren looking different almost confirms my suspicions. Although tren darkness has no real play in the overall strength, it still means a different batch and possibly, but not definitely, different raws.

IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking to order bulk raws tomorrow but that topic fucks up my plans. Any other review about
Test P
Test E
NPP
Deca
Tren A
Mast E
Mast P ?

Local orders but their var, proviron, sd, dnp, test c and e, tren hex, tren a all seem to be legit. I have tren e and mast e coming int so I will let you know.

Actually talked with many decent members about ppl raws all told me legit... Even if there was a problem about raws I think he would handle it

I've always read they were top notch until now. I wouldn't stress too much.

Whats up brother how you been? Haven’t seen you in a minute.
I've been good bud just busy. I know you correct bud I didn't expect going this long without hearing from you either lol anyways everything has been good.

I am thinking they had to get raws somewhere else and the quality wasn't the same. That's what I was getting at earlier. This post about tren looking different almost confirms my suspicions. Although tren darkness has no real play in the overall strength, it still means a different batch and possibly, but not definitely, different raws.

I agree bud, like I mentioned my sixth sense about the color, and to the way it brewed was different in a way that made me concerned enough to contact both reps I Know and ask them of any issues and send them pics. I even spoke about labmax testing them to make sure they was ok.

Like I stated cause of the track record and the reps telling me everything should be fine I blew it off until now. I'm still a big fan of ppl and will continue to do business with them but hopefully I'd this is true then they do everything possible to insure this doesn't happen again and make it right.

I'll pay this also in the last 6 months I've ordered tren raws at least 1-2 times a month. And only once I noticed a concern. So it wasn't like this went on for a long period of time or whatever. So idk the exact timeline but I know the batch I'm speaking of was between April and June.

Also the Tren e rawz I received and brewed yesterday look back to normal

Wish I would've never labeled them yet but anyways this is the most recent batch of Tren e raws from ppl. Brewed this within the last two days. The carrier oil is the same in both products and you can clearly see which is the Tren.

The process of which I use from start to finish did not alarm me any. But like I stated and I don't have any vials left to show you the batch of raws that alarmed me but it through flags out to me multiple times. From the light color look of the raws, to the way it brewed and didn't give me any issues with wanting to crash which for me never happens, ever I mean ever.... To the fact that when I placed the Tren next to my test like in this pic they was almost hard to tell apart. That all made me concerned
ee060a61ce7771092472e58d2e27b27f.jpg

Wish I would've never labeled them yet but anyways this is the most recent batch of Tren e raws from ppl. Brewed this within the last two days. The carrier oil is the same in both products and you can clearly see which is the Tren.

The process of which I use from start to finish did not alarm me any. But like I stated and I don't have any vials left to show you the batch of raws that alarmed me but it through flags out to me multiple times. From the light color look of the raws, to the way it brewed and didn't give me any issues with wanting to crash which for me never happens, ever I mean ever.... To the fact that when I placed the Tren next to my test like in this pic they was almost hard to tell apart. That all made me concerned
ee060a61ce7771092472e58d2e27b27f.jpg

Did you tried them, or it is just looking bad to you? I have seen before white tren, one of my guy in gym using and it was working.

I didn't try them bud I wish I did. I wasn't using Tren at that time and honestly I don't even remember who got what from that particular batch. But I did in fact have a concern with that particular batch and that was the only time I've ever had a concern with anything from ppl.

It's just a really strange coincidence that at the same time frame I've noticed multiple guys saying something about the Tren e raws that alarmed me. I'm just leaving my honest worries brothers. I'm not in anyway taking anyone's side here and like I stated I will still use ppl regardless. I Definitely would like ppl to look into this though and get to the bottom of what happened and do everything in his power to assure that nothing like this happens in the future.
Did you tried them, or it is just looking bad to you? I have seen before white tren, one of my guy in gym using and it was working.

Get Shredded!

At 160lbs do you really think you need gear? Food maybe a better alternative.

Back