• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Support for Montego1 and his upcoming competition!

Get Shredded!
Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

Looks like my reporter fell asleep lol.

So I'm happy with how I looked tonight. I improved a ton from my last show and, I know we're our own worst critics but, I looked better on stage then I ever have in my mind. So, for this it's a win and that's what I set out to do. Just be better. Mission accomplished.

Placing -

In open bodybuilding the guy who beat me deserved to. He was thicker and more complete from the back. My lower half was better imo other then the glutes and lower back and waist. My hams and quads were bigger and in better shape I think. From the side, I think I crushed everyone in the class. My waist was tiny, and upper body looked bigger for it. From the back, I shit the bed. I didn't open up my back a single time and it hurt me a ton. Looking at video I could see how bad this was.

Bright side, this is a posing fix. It'll be better in minutes. Would that have won me the class? Probably not.

The novice class. It would have given me the win I'm pretty sure. You can see what beat me in the one Pic. Guy was 6'4 250 and his upper body was great. He had ZERO legs. Absolutely none and he won the overall somehow. More power to him but, I didn't see it.

I'm happy and ready to get rolling. Here's some cheat food. Tomorrow I'll relax and have breakfast and drive home. Then we're back to focusing. We've got work to do. We've got muscle to gain. We've got competitions to crush.
d34837aefa5c41effa8928a5554efa81.jpg
c6c4d597a37044b867b6e4185d8d8655.jpg
25f4518b2811a724a692e76cb0af4cb9.jpg
48fd667932fb849265b1cfa8eebd82f6.jpg
b7c800d8c55673556d28035c080aa0d0.jpg

Congrats Monte, hope you had fun! The look you brought was awesome, and that dude does have chicken legs. Good evaluation on yourself. People can learn from that. Eat up

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

Looks like my reporter fell asleep lol.

So I'm happy with how I looked tonight. I improved a ton from my last show and, I know we're our own worst critics but, I looked better on stage then I ever have in my mind. So, for this it's a win and that's what I set out to do. Just be better. Mission accomplished.

Placing -

In open bodybuilding the guy who beat me deserved to. He was thicker and more complete from the back. My lower half was better imo other then the glutes and lower back and waist. My hams and quads were bigger and in better shape I think. From the side, I think I crushed everyone in the class. My waist was tiny, and upper body looked bigger for it. From the back, I shit the bed. I didn't open up my back a single time and it hurt me a ton. Looking at video I could see how bad this was.

Bright side, this is a posing fix. It'll be better in minutes. Would that have won me the class? Probably not.

The novice class. It would have given me the win I'm pretty sure. You can see what beat me in the one Pic. Guy was 6'4 250 and his upper body was great. He had ZERO legs. Absolutely none and he won the overall somehow. More power to him but, I didn't see it.

I'm happy and ready to get rolling. Here's some cheat food. Tomorrow I'll relax and have breakfast and drive home. Then we're back to focusing. We've got work to do. We've got muscle to gain. We've got competitions to crush.
d34837aefa5c41effa8928a5554efa81.jpg
c6c4d597a37044b867b6e4185d8d8655.jpg
25f4518b2811a724a692e76cb0af4cb9.jpg
48fd667932fb849265b1cfa8eebd82f6.jpg
b7c800d8c55673556d28035c080aa0d0.jpg

Congratulations Monte! . Judging is weird like that. I have tried to explain to people about what goes on sometimes. You looked fucking phenomenal!! Cheers ! Nice pics btw. Blizzards all around! I’m heading to DQ! Lol

Max

Congratulations brother !!
You are definitely a beast and dedicated plus in the end you are better than before and thats all that any of us can hope for !!
Keep killin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha yep I passed out on the couch last
Night early. Long week for me. Nice job coach and you definitely looked better than that other dude in novice. You deserved the win. Either way we are super proud!! Pic with the hardware! Two 2nd places and a qualification for nationals!

46b69a9e62090a72e12d78dc5eb652dd.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yeah, congrats man!!

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Brother YOU LOOK FUCKING AWESOME.... don't sell yourself and the hard work you did short!!!!

Congrats to ya Mont! You looked damn good! Enjoy your much deserved rest and relaxation before getting back after it!

¡Felicidades!
Big congrats!
At least you got trophies. All I got was this:

Attachments

• 6C29EDD2-53BA-4DF6-9368-0A5A08392B63.jpeg
    6C29EDD2-53BA-4DF6-9368-0A5A08392B63.jpeg
    492.1 KB · Views: 67
IML Gear Cream!
I won my division but....... only two registants and the other guy didn’t show up. At least they let me do prejudging with the 35+ and 40+ guys so I didn’t have to feel like a wanker up there by myself. I was pretty sour in the morning because of it but got over it and everyone said I looked like I was having fun at the night show. I was tight in the morning but by the 2030 night show I was in incredible condition. My coach absolutely nailed it. I continued my protocol throughout the day even though it wasn’t necessary because I want to look crazy at the North American.
How about do the NA Monte?

One super cool thing being an 80s bodybuilder......
While Hunter Labrada was still doing backstage interviews, as I walked off the stage Lee came over and congratulated me, asked me my age and then was super complimentary. When I told him the last time I competed in the NPC, he was on the Olympia stage he laughed and smiled.

Attachments

• 65E3E9C7-1667-4A42-8348-ED490824493D.jpeg
    65E3E9C7-1667-4A42-8348-ED490824493D.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 62
I won my division but....... only two registants and the other guy didn’t show up. At least they let me do prejudging with the 35+ and 40+ guys so I didn’t have to feel like a wanker up there by myself. I was pretty sour in the morning because of it but got over it and everyone said I looked like I was having fun at the night show. I was tight in the morning but by the 2030 night show I was in incredible condition. My coach absolutely nailed it. I continued my protocol throughout the day even though it wasn’t necessary because I want to look crazy at the North American.

While Hunter Labrada was still doing backstage interviews, as I walked off the stage Lee came over and congratulated me, asked me my age and then was super complimentary. When I told him the last time I competed in the NPC, he was on the Olympia stage he laughed and smiled.

Congratulations Coach! Very cool! Great Job

Max

You look fantastic!

No nationals for me lol. I'll save my money and get my ass kicked locally some more before I pay to have to kicked in

You look fantastic!

No nationals for me lol. I'll save my money and get my ass kicked locally some more before I pay to have to kicked in
Collect some hardware locally...I get it....you sandbagger. Lol!

This is my last run so I am going (losing, lol) big!

I would love to share info with you sometime. I was watching and listening to guys who had their “coaches” backstage and had to plug my ears so the CRAZY shit I was hearing wouldn’t distract me. Minute before going onstage, the dude gave his guy a muffin and said “Time to get veiny.” ...facepalm...
Some of the “coaches” were so nervous it was transferring onto their athletes.

Oh! And a dwarf won the whole enchilada. His first show!

Congrats guys. Curious...anyone take next day pics after you ate? I hear guys say they felt like they looked better the day after.

Congrats guys. Curious...anyone take next day pics after you ate? I hear guys say they felt like they looked better the day after.
I'll probably train tomorrow and take some.

They think they look better because they're raging full. In some cases they are better because they were over dieted or missed the mark on sodium or water too.

That sucks about nobody else registering for your category. You look great. I'm over 50, too. How old are you?

Damn Coach, you look amazing! We definitely some jacked senior citizens up in here

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Full day of eating. Water high. Sodium high. My legs ballooned back out a bit lol.

Lol...a bit.

Still have a hard time with 1st place's legs. I think that gives other guys false hope...or lowered expectations at least.

Lol...a bit.

Still have a hard time with 1st place's legs. I think that gives other guys false hope...or lowered expectations at least.
At least it was in novice. Winning novice is kinda like kissing your sister.

If it had been the open, I would be stewing for a while

That's bodybuilding though. Judges thought he deserved it.

Back