• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another TD!!

Thanks GC.. it's been a while but still the same service. Just got a bunch of Test. Always has been and always will be until gone..my #1 choice. Has never been any issues with this guy for me. Solid all around.

Nice lifter916. Some test mixes and E/C ! Always a good choice. They have quite a selection and just that they use Iso and have plain iso is cool.

Max

Thanks GC.. it's been a while but still the same service. Just got a bunch of Test. Always has been and always will be until gone..my #1 choice. Has never been any issues with this guy for me. Solid all around.
Nice bud. Bunch of test! Haha

Grateful for your loyalty

Nice, I just stocked up on some Test-C. So smooth!

916...you doing ok? I used to enjoy checking out all your meals that you posted💪

916...you doing ok? I used to enjoy checking out all your meals that you posted
I'm good man. Just a new job is taking too much of my time these days. How are you? I put on a few more lbs of flab eating like this pic too often. But still lifting 3-4 days per week. Just cruising on cyp @ 200ish mg/wk for a long ass time.
734f17ee3e12e45a02b80af95250aacd.jpg

I'm good man. Just a new job is taking too much of my time these days. How are you? I put on a few more lbs of flab eating like this pic too often. But still lifting 3-4 days per week. Just cruising on cyp @ 200ish mg/wk for a long ass time.

Delicious spread!! Ribs, Chicken, sides!!
giphy.gif

Max

Love it....all is well my brother!

Damn I Havent seen ya for a while.
How have you been?

IML Gear Cream!
Damn I Havent seen ya for a while.
How have you been?
Good brother..how about you? I've been on the longest cruise of my life - nearly the entire length of damn covid - I can't remember exactly but over a year for sure.. need to blast off soon, new work schedule fucked things up for me.

Good to see you still around bro.

Good brother..how about you? I've been on the longest cruise of my life - nearly the entire length of damn covid - I can't remember exactly but over a year for sure.. need to blast off soon, new work schedule fucked things up for me.

Back