• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone else's wives like mine?

IML Gear Cream!
My wife would take the new car and drive over to another one of my relatives house and fuck them too so no I’m sorry I can’t relate. Lol

haha damn bro. Things still messy?

I hope you can come to terms with this soon. I don’t mean to laugh at your misfortune but that hit the ol funny bone right in the funny bone.

things will get better dude. Try to focus on something else. I know, easier said than done. Good luck bro

I want a 1980’s (square frame) Toyota 4x4. Apparently these things are invincible…. If you can rust proof it anyway.

Bad thing is I've been in a funk. No motivation haven't taken any gear or worked out going on 3 weeks. Went and test drove a turbo charged chevy HHR and was pumped. Was going to fill out and app for it.. got pre-approved for the 35k and Now I feel shitty again like I'm not supposed to get anything just give.

You just shared the most important part of the story, you are in a FUNK. Not sure where you are in your life, age, job/career, etc, but making a purchase of 35k is a big deal when you have the money, but making a 35k loan is bigger and arguably a bad decision. Have it been around the block a few times, if I could do it again I would never, NEVER, make another loan for a vehicle. The feeling you had for the moment when you sat in that new truck, that wears off and when it does your left with the $35,000 loan to repay. Now, I know the lure of the “new” often grabs guys by the balls and there’s not much I or anyone could say to change their mind but maybe do some research on what a loan of that size costs you? Then take a look at depreciation, the vehicles ability to retain its value over time and miles and ask yourself if this is really a wise decision or is a temporary solution to the “FUNK” problem? I grew up fast, no real father to show me the ropes, so failure has been my mentor for the past 30 years. Fortunate for me God made me resilient and tenacious like mofo and today I have enough past to make my present manageable and even enjoyable. He’s my last swing at some good advice…wait…give the $35,000 sentence more thought. Look up Dave Ramsey and listen to some money management stuff he teaches and take back you life! You must be a fighter or you wouldn’t be here, time to get back in the ring!

You just shared the most important part of the story, you are in a FUNK. Not sure where you are in your life, age, job/career, etc, but making a purchase of 35k is a big deal when you have the money, but making a 35k loan is bigger and arguably a bad decision. Have it been around the block a few times, if I could do it again I would never, NEVER, make another loan for a vehicle. The feeling you had for the moment when you sat in that new truck, that wears off and when it does your left with the $35,000 loan to repay. Now, I know the lure of the “new” often grabs guys by the balls and there’s not much I or anyone could say to change their mind but maybe do some research on what a loan of that size costs you? Then take a look at depreciation, the vehicles ability to retain its value over time and miles and ask yourself if this is really a wise decision or is a temporary solution to the “FUNK” problem? I grew up fast, no real father to show me the ropes, so failure has been my mentor for the past 30 years. Fortunate for me God made me resilient and tenacious like mofo and today I have enough past to make my present manageable and even enjoyable. He’s my last swing at some good advice…wait…give the $35,000 sentence more thought. Look up Dave Ramsey and listen to some money management stuff he teaches and take back you life! You must be a fighter or you wouldn’t be here, time to get back in the ring!

It's an ego thing. We love new shit and toys. It can make you feel good for awhile. New house can last a year or two.

But eventually, it wears off.

My wife has an uncanny ability to pick the most expensive (of anything really) car on a lot. From 10 acres of cars she’ll point at a car on the horizon and say “I want that one”.

We’ll trundle over the find it to be the most expensive option available.

I want a 1980’s (square frame) Toyota 4x4. Apparently these things are invincible…. If you can rust proof it anyway.

Yeah rust is an issue with many Jap cars of the 80's. But yes they are well built otherwise and great off-road machines.

Why does your wife need a vehicle?

I feel like I’m repeating myself here but…. Wives belong in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. Get her a dog (German Shepherd) for protection.

and for the love of all that is holy get yourself a pick up truck so you can get shit done. Disciplined wife = Happy husband = happy life!

Just be careful they do not start banging the German Shepard... Those knots can really "tie" your gal up for while...... and they say men ar dogs that will screw anything... anytime I hear that shit, I pull up a dog/pony show to shut those women up...lol

- - - Updated - - -

Why does your wife need a vehicle?

I feel like I’m repeating myself here but…. Wives belong in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. Get her a dog (German Shepherd) for protection.

and for the love of all that is holy get yourself a pick up truck so you can get shit done. Disciplined wife = Happy husband = happy life!

Just be careful they do not start banging the German Shepard... Those knots can really "tie" your gal up for while...... and they say men are dogs that will screw anything... anytime I hear that shit, I pull up a dog/pony show to shut those women up...lol

100% I always get her scraps and she gets the newest vehicle to haul around our 5 kids. I feel better knowing that if somebody breaks down it's probably me. Cars are depreciating rust-buckets anyway. I don't need a sports car or anything to impress people.

My favorite car ad.

She needs to be in a safe reliable vehicle. After that, then you worry about you.

Damn, I would be bummed out too if I were getting a journey. Good luck getting the ride you want.

The wife/girlfriend needs to be in the newer, nicer car for safety reasons if nothing else. These guys telling u ur pussy whipped or whatever are just jealous they don't have one. I for 1 like the pussy that whips me. And for that matter, I like it when she has me by the balls- as long as she doesn't squeeze TOO tight. I drive a decent car too, but my woman will ALWAYS drive the nicer, more reliable one.

Get Shredded!
The wife/girlfriend needs to be in the newer, nicer car for safety reasons if nothing else. These guys telling u ur pussy whipped or whatever are just jealous they don't have one. I for 1 like the pussy that whips me. And for that matter, I like it when she has me by the balls- as long as she doesn't squeeze TOO tight. I drive a decent car too, but my woman will ALWAYS drive the nicer, more reliable one.

How it should be sir, a man should provide for his wife. He should always put her and the kids first....

We have been leasing cars for 20 years, payments always over 1000 a month,
right now shes in a 2020 Audi A5 convertible @ $650 and I'm in a 2021 Jeep grand cherokee @ $460. also pay for my sons Hyundai @$404 a month...:coffee:

EDIT: Honeybear should always be in the new car, her breaking down is pain you don't want to endure...:coffee:

Last edited:
Bet you can't guess what I drive nowResized_20210116_113837.jpgView attachment 64791

I’ll take Dodge Journey for 500 Alex?

I’m trying to convince my father in law to give me his 2018 Tahoe…. As reparations for marrying his daughter. So far it’s “kick rocks” but he’s getting softer with his old age.

I tell ya what dnewell…. I know you’ve prolly heard this and I know it’s easy to say… but…start forcing yourself to see the positive things and start the day off listing things you really are grateful for and I think you’ll see your luck will change. Mind over matter bro… if you don’t mind, it don’t matter.

Get it in writing and notarized!

seriously you’re gonna be driving a turd on wheels …. Journeys are like the mini van version of the dodge neon. Remember those little shit boxes in the 90’s? Junk yards full of them they stopped accepting them into their yards haha

you’d better get that contract bro.

Also …. There is a Dodge Journey forum you can join…. Where Jerry’s go when there wives get purse dirt all over their balls.

lol kidding man. Cheer up!

This guy gets it!

Here’s the newest addition to my family. Can you believe they want 500 bucks for fender flares? Wtf! If it wasn’t 95 degrees and 90% humidity today I’d start grinding it down and patching it up and spraying it with bed liner…..

I wonder if I can use a 3D printer at work to print off some custom fender flares? Anyone ever try it?

Attachments

• C13B5F8F-422C-4728-BDAF-FECD371027FD.jpeg
    C13B5F8F-422C-4728-BDAF-FECD371027FD.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 51
IML Gear Cream!
Get it in writing and notarized!

seriously you’re gonna be driving a turd on wheels …. Journeys are like the mini van version of the dodge neon. Remember those little shit boxes in the 90’s? Junk yards full of them they stopped accepting them into their yards haha

you’d better get that contract bro.

Also …. There is a Dodge Journey forum you can join…. Where Jerry’s go when there wives get purse dirt all over their balls.

lol kidding man. Cheer up!
I'm good. Just irritated.

Here’s the newest addition to my family. Can you believe they want 500 bucks for fender flares? Wtf! If it wasn’t 95 degrees and 90% humidity today I’d start grinding it down and patching it up and spraying it with bed liner…..

I wonder if I can use a 3D printer at work to print off some custom fender flares? Anyone ever try it?

That's not nearly as bad as I was thinking it may be rust wise... I've seen some horrific rusted out wheel wells in my area

That's not nearly as bad as I was thinking it may be rust wise... I've seen some horrific rusted out wheel wells in my area

its the beginning of the end. I’m fucking lazy dude…. And I don’t want to break my back grinding this shit out. I’d almost rather just lease at this point ….. except I use my truck as a truck and pulling it back into the lot would prolly cost me way more money haha

oh well…

told the wife I’ll just build one of them fancy wooden flatbeds and put a shed on it and just live in it. Lol

At least you can tell the world isn’t flat …. See the curvature!? Lol

Sorry Kilsong partners...anyone else's partners like this? So my rust buckets gas tank strap broke so I ratchet strapped it back up. It's getting pretty bad. It starts and drives great just little things are really starting to go one after another. I get pre-approved for up to 35k. We go look for a car for me and now we're(shes)debating on a new car for her and giving me her journey. Wtf. I don't want that damn thing. The dash kit to put my stereo in is $450 and the car payment for what she wants is $575.

Oh well happy wife happy life right

Rant over

My wife drives a 2020 Q60 I picked out for her my daughter drives a Q50 I bought her for her 17th bday

My daily driver is an old 2015 Ram diesel 4x4, probably the last tick I’ll ever own since I’m an old fucker

The takeaway is : The women definitely come first

Bad thing is I've been in a funk. No motivation haven't taken any gear or worked out going on 3 weeks. Went and test drove a turbo charged chevy HHR and was pumped. Was going to fill out and app for it.. got pre-approved for the 35k and Now I feel shitty again like I'm not supposed to get anything just give.
Arrange your thoughts and have a discussion with her. Keep your cool. She will likely pull all the female tricks and get very emotional. Hold your ground. It may take several discussions but you have to put a stake in the ground or they will push until you are at the edge of the cliff. I've been married for 38 years.

Back