• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is Good site for syringes with fast delivery

Snookslayer05

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I usually get syringes from my local Walmart. I moved out into the country and not just a quick travel anymore. And recently the few times I went they didn’t have what I needed.

ive tried looking on here for sources to make sure there isn’t a sponsor on here for them and I haven’t seen one. I know I can order them international.

so if anyone could help me out with a good website for good quality syringes would be greatly appreciated. I use to know a website that had them cheap and they would arrive in 2 days and prices were good.

I'll say Labs Meds gear...used them for many years.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

East Coast Med Supply is 10.00 more for the same at GPZ. (For what I buy, I stick with GPZ).

ECMS - 30.99 for 100 Excel Insulin Syringes w/ Needle.
GPZ - 19.99 for 100 Excel Insulin Syringes w/ Needle.

f0a067f41d3d1db97872fb08d312282b.png

The 1ml Luer Lock!! Da Best

Max

I use gpz med lab. Not sure how fast with all this shit going on with shipping

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot. Going to start ordering online for sure. Too much of a pain in ass to go to pharmacy and be out of stock and just have to keep checking back.

a lot of places around me if you didn’t fill your script with them they won’t give them to you. So I have to stick to the one pharmacy.

Amazon got to be a pain with sellers flooding the listings with blunt tips. And past sellers kept disappearing. Easier just to hit gpz and get what I know works.

GPZ is always my go to and seems to be the most commonly used for sure. Recently on cycle I was in a pinch and realized I was running out of pins and I hit up Amazon and got it next day which was a life saver.

Amazon prime is super easy and fast .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephen,
I agree wholeheartedly about the quick ta rate and cheap. They're there in 2 days from order sometimes next day. However, I'm wondering if anyone else is getting the same issues with blunt pins? Like 1-2 out of 5 seem to be dull or something. They don't go in bro. Like push...push....push.....smack that bitch through. It's not like it's pain stopping me. The whole damn leg or arm pushed in like the grand canyon before they break skin. Slight over dramatization. But good visualization. Anyone, else have this problem? I'm thinking new brand.

Stephen,
I agree wholeheartedly about the quick ta rate and cheap. They're there in 2 days from order sometimes next day. However, I'm wondering if anyone else is getting the same issues with blunt pins? Like 1-2 out of 5 seem to be dull or something. They don't go in bro. Like push...push....push.....smack that bitch through. It's not like it's pain stopping me. The whole damn leg or arm pushed in like the grand canyon before they break skin. Slight over dramatization. But good visualization. Anyone, else have this problem? I'm thinking new brand.

BD !! All the way. What’s used in hospitals works everytime!!

Max

Stephen,

I have not had this issue but again I’ve only ordered pins off Amazon twice.

Medlabsgear works for me. Shipping is high but I get them fast.

- - - Updated - - -

BD !! All the way. What’s used in hospitals works everytime!!

Max
Yup can't go wrong with BD...they never let me down!!!

Back