• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Search peptides igf lr3 Igf1des quality help.

Elios17

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good morning dear friends of the forum, I'm new here it's pleasure to be part of this community, lessbad that exist this forum to be able to safely buy our products for our body.
I asked you kindly, if you can find a great source of peptides, I explain I am an athlete and I prepare for international competitions in the ifbb pro league.
Thank you in advance

Hey welcome to the forum.

Check out the links in my signature below. Both ironlion and SPS has it but ironlion only sells in bulk kits.

Thank you very much. I'm taking a look,
I had also heard of sciroxx what do you think?

Thank you very much. I'm taking a look,
I had also heard of sciroxx what do you think?

Sciroxx is a source from another board right? Think I recognize that name... I think you’ll be more than happy with the sources REHH just listed. If you need any help we are just a pm away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a rep for Amino Asylum. We have super high quality products and best of all if you ever were to run into an issue, you simply PM me and I resolve for you.

Use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off
www.AminoAsylum.com

eb59c5_777e698a61814370972836220560ee53~mv2.webp

That site is wonky. Not sure if it’s that or my iPad+beaner internet?

Hello brother, nice to meet you. I have seen your feedback on igf1 lr3 ironlion, I urgently need to find quality igf1 lr3, you who have tried guarantee me the quality of the product?
I used other igf1 lr3 of excellent quality but al. Moment are not repeatable and I have to change brand. let me know if I can safely buy lr3 ironlion
Thank you so much in advance

Sciroxx is a source from another board right? Think I recognize that name... I think you’ll be more than happy with the sources REHH just listed. If you need any help we are just a pm away!

Hello brother,
So which one do you recommend?
I need urgent. Thank you very much always.

Hello brother,
So which one do you recommend?
I need urgent. Thank you very much always.

Either place REHH recommended is good quality stuff man. Sps or iron lion you truly can’t go wrong with bro. Buy alittle from both lol

Thanks

Either place REHH recommended is good quality stuff man. Sps or iron lion you truly can’t go wrong with bro. Buy alittle from both lol

Thank you so much brother, I have already contacted ironlion for the next preparations that I will have to face for my bodybuilding competition.
I would like to add you as a friend, but I do not know how to move on this forum yet.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey welcome to the forum.

Check out the links in my signature below. Both ironlion and SPS has it but ironlion only sells in bulk kits.

Thank you too brother.
I think I'll try ironlion and see how it goes...

I’m curious what does the igflr3 dosage look like for most of you guys, I’ve never used igf so I’m curious how does igf differ from hgh as far as expected results ?

I’m curious what does the igflr3 dosage look like for most of you guys, I’ve never used igf so I’m curious how does igf differ from hgh as far as expected results ?

reading very conflicting reviews on that matter.

Either is the best product they have used or they notice nothing.

Personally, I'd rather spend my money on GH.

I have heard unrealistic reviews but that was from a HGH clinic years ago, I don’t personally know anyone who has used it and I have read it’s often fake because real igf is super expansive but I have no verification if that’s true or false.
I imagine there is lot of immediate water retention involved

I used it extensively competing back in say 2001. IGF-1lr3 in theory is actually more potent then true IGF-1 prescription. You will hear the exact opposite of that and the reason why is that legit IGF-1lr3 can be tricky to find. And alot of it is underdosed or counterfeit, thus the reasoning.

True IGF1-lr3 is no joke. I have gone hypo on it, so if you have the real deal, don't take it for granted. I used to do 40mcgs, or 40mcgs 2x a day.

I also frontload an extra cc of bac water with it, and then I injected into small muscle groups, like say triceps, biceps, and although temporary, I assure you , you can make massive size enhancement gains to a problem area, etc. I have very short triceps genetically and after a month on IGF1-lr3,alternating ED shots, my triceps literally dwarfed my biceps, to the point it was insane LOL

It disappaits within a few weeks once you stop, since it is water, but man you can def add some nice size this way if you are competing and need an edge. And unlike synthol (though I have never used it) you don't see that bubbly mis-shaped muscles, and oily surface.

Anyways I do personally like HGH better. But IGF1-lr3 certainly helped me out.

I feel like based on the low quality you see overall, I'd rather just give IronLion some cash for some orangetops.

That or if you want legit IGF, Sciroxx is a great brand and so is Titan Medical which is made in a compounding facility.

I've gotten pretty good results from it, 30-50mcg once a day.

Per our conversation yesterday , I’m curious if the insulin resistance theory applies to igf as it does to hgh ?

I used it extensively competing back in say 2001. IGF-1lr3 in theory is actually more potent then true IGF-1 prescription. You will hear the exact opposite of that and the reason why is that legit IGF-1lr3 can be tricky to find. And alot of it is underdosed or counterfeit, thus the reasoning.

True IGF1-lr3 is no joke. I have gone hypo on it, so if you have the real deal, don't take it for granted. I used to do 40mcgs, or 40mcgs 2x a day.

I also frontload an extra cc of bac water with it, and then I injected into small muscle groups, like say triceps, biceps, and although temporary, I assure you , you can make massive size enhancement gains to a problem area, etc. I have very short triceps genetically and after a month on IGF1-lr3,alternating ED shots, my triceps literally dwarfed my biceps, to the point it was insane LOL

It disappaits within a few weeks once you stop, since it is water, but man you can def add some nice size this way if you are competing and need an edge. And unlike synthol (though I have never used it) you don't see that bubbly mis-shaped muscles, and oily surface.

I feel like based on the low quality you see overall, I'd rather just give IronLion some cash for some orangetops.

That or if you want legit IGF, Sciroxx is a great brand and so is Titan Medical which is made in a compounding facility.

Have you used it pre contest?

Pumps are crazy on IGf-des , wondering if its a good idea to dose 10-20mcgs on delts and chest 20mins before prejudging .

Thank you very much brother,
I preferred to buy Igf1lr3 from ironlion also Igf1des
I've heard great reviews about ironlion products
I hope I'm not wrong,
Sciroxx I think is good but it is too expensive.
What do you think, Am I wrong?

Back