• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
JUST IN - And so it begins: New York Yankees, Mets Baseball games to have vaccinated and unvaccinated seating sections

ICYMI - Canada authorized the use of Pfizer's vaccine on children between age 12 and 15. First country in the world. US FDA preparing to authorize it for 12 to 15-year-olds as early as next week.

Anyone know the infection numbers in Texas and other states that got rid of the mask mandate since it was put into effect in those States? Since I've heard nothing I'm guessing cases have fallen off greatly.

- - - Updated - - -

JUST IN - And so it begins: New York Yankees, Mets Baseball games to have vaccinated and unvaccinated seating sections

Sounds like segregation and is discrimination to me. Are the unvaccinated seats cheaper lol

I'm fine with the segregation

The fact is that the Vaccines are causing shedding and not only making the individuals sick but people around them sick. We saw this in studies with the flu vaccine and this is no different. Why do you think the Covid numbers spiked after vaccines started? Trust the science fools, unless it goes against YOUR agenda or what you "think" will happen.

We are seeing women who didn't receive the vaccine, who are near individuals who had the vaccine, having Menstrual issues, or multiple periods per month

This is fucking up womens reproduction.

Rest assured those fools here who think this is a "conspiracy theory", that this is a fact that is already happening.

Maybe it's on purpose? Who knows.

Last edited:
https://youtu.be/F84QAqmiH7g
25 minutes in big Ron talks about Covid lab leak "conspiracy" anyone know the individual he's referring to that has the theory.

https://youtu.be/F84QAqmiH7g
25 minutes in big Ron talks about Covid lab leak "conspiracy" anyone know the individual he's referring to that has the theory.

Weinstein is that professor from Oregon, who didnt like the idea of the racist college saying "whites' could not show up for a day" (protest) and because he didnt like that idea, he then was dubbed a racist by the demented libtard/Karen kvnts.

true retardation these libz... :laughat:

Fools...

We've known since March last year HCQ was the cure...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1620316578292.jpg
    FB_IMG_1620316578292.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 31
I'm fine with the segregation

The fact is that the Vaccines are causing shedding and not only making the individuals sick but people around them sick. We saw this in studies with the flu vaccine and this is no different. Why do you think the Covid numbers spiked after vaccines started? Trust the science fools, unless it goes against YOUR agenda or what you "think" will happen.

We are seeing women who didn't receive the vaccine, who are near individuals who had the vaccine, having Menstrual issues, or multiple periods per month

This is fucking up womens reproduction.

Rest assured those fools here who think this is a "conspiracy theory", that this is a fact that is already happening.

Maybe it's on purpose? Who knows.

Bro you know what I was thinking so …..

People with the vaccine are scared of people with out it. Why?

If you’ve been vaccinated you should be protected right?

So why do they care if I don’t want it. They should be covered right?

It’s such bullshit this proves it’s not just a vaccine.
You will still get COVID with the vaccine…

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fools...

We've known since March last year HCQ was the cure...

Actually, Fauci himself authored a paper back in 2008 about the effectiveness of HCQ against corona viruses. The paper was circulating last year when the "controversy" over HCQ first began.

Get Shredded!
Bro you know what I was thinking so …..

People with the vaccine are scared of people with out it. Why?

If you’ve been vaccinated you should be protected right?

So why do they care if I don’t want it. They should be covered right?

It’s such bullshit this proves it’s not just a vaccine.
You will still get COVID with the vaccine…

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just confirms what we've all thought about "liberals" all along. They're just a bunch of miserable control freaks.

These assholes just love telling people what to do all of the time. Those insane videos of people ganging up on non-mask wearers in supermarkets tells you all you need to know.

This whole ordeal has given the most irrational members of our society license to boss rational members of society around, and they absolutely love it and are clinging to it for dear life.

It just confirms what we've all thought about "liberals" all along. They're just a bunch of miserable control freaks.

These assholes just love telling people what to do all of the time. Those insane videos of people ganging up on non-mask wearers in supermarkets tells you all you need to know.

This whole ordeal has given the most irrational members of our society license to boss rational members of society around, and they absolutely love it and are clinging to it for dear life.

They pick and choose who they "gang up on". They won't do it to you or I, I assure you.

I had a guy once, ask me if I thought I should wear a mask. And I asked him if he was trying to get beat up today. Then he played the victim, acting like I was the bad guy and he was the hero for trying to save others from my maskless face.

Look I went to Prison, I'm no big tough guy at all, but lets be honest, don't F with a stranger no matter how big or small they are. And mind your business at all times. Don't ever get involved in someone elses business. Unless a child is being hurt or someones being attacked, I avoid any and all interactions with other people. I Could care less what they are doing. Naked walking down the aisle of the store? I could care less and would just keep walking.

These people have never had a good ass beating and so they truly think they are safe just saying and doing as they please.

E0mq0opXsAEmJc-

Last edited:
These people have never had a good ass beating and so they truly think they are safe just saying and doing as they please.

This is the number one problem. Generations of kids that didn't get spanked, bullied, or whipped in a fight (when they got older) when they ran their mouth.

JUST IN - British regulator now advises people under age 40 (previously under 30) to use vaccines other than #AstraZeneca due to blood clot risk.

13 hours ago

China document discusses weaponizing covid.

Millitary OKs it 5 years ago.

Australia is really taking this hard, or they feel super hung out to dry by the biden admin.

I would to, because no Asian country would help them if push came to shove ...

Attachments

• 1620607594870814189522.jpg
    1620607594870814189522.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
IML Gear Cream!
For the fools who think wearing masks is a good thing. That they work. That this wasn't created in a lab, but rather came from a bat. That the CDC and WHO are credible. Those of you who don't think this whole Plandemic was planned and an attack on America.

This is for you guys. Stay Brainwashed. I mean woke. That's your saying right? That and follow the science LMAO.

[h=1]Fauci: "Possible" That Mask Mandates Could Last Indefinitely To Fight Flu[/h]
picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden

Monday, May 10, 2021 - 10:10 AM
Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,
Anthony Fauci told NBC’s Chuck Todd that it’s “possible” mask mandates could continue indefinitely in order to reduce seasonal flu infections.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/fauci-possible-mask-mandates-could-last-indefinitely-fight-flu

100521fauci1.jpg

As Tom Pappert points out, Fauci contradicted one of his own claims elsewhere within the same interview.
“The very next question appeared to exemplify an inconsistency, as Chuck Todd proceeded to ask if Americans could finally let their guard down, as he claims they did in May of 2020. Todd’s question would seem to indicate that 2020 saw the spread of COVID-19 because of the lack of adherence to COVID-19 precautions like social distancing, lockdowns, and mask wearing, only seconds after Fauci suggested that the 2020 flu season was greatly diminished because of social distancing, lockdowns, and mask wearing.

COVID Fraud – Lawyers & Medical Experts start legal proceedings against W.H.O and World Leaders for ‘Crimes against Humanity’

• A team of over 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts led by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich have begun legal proceedings against the CDC, WHO & the Davos Group for crimes against humanity.
  • Fuellmich and his team present the faulty PCR test and the order for doctors to label any comorbidity death as a Covid death as fraud. The PCR test was never designed to detect pathogens and is 100% faulty at 35 cycles. All the PCR tests overseen by the CDC are set at 37 to 45 cycles. The CDC admits that any tests over 28 cycles are not admissible for a positive reliable result. This alone invalidates over 90% of the alleged covid cases / ”infections” tracked by the use of this faulty test.
  • In addition to the flawed tests and fraudulent death certificates, the “experimental” vaccine itself is in violation of Article 32 of the Geneva Convention. Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention IV, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not necessitated by the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited. According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a grave breach of the Convention.
  • The “experimental” vaccine is in violation of all 10 of the Nuremberg Codes which carry the death penalty for those who seek to violate these International Laws.
  • The “vaccine” fails to meet the following five requirements to be considered a vaccine and is by definition a medical “experiment” and trial:
  • Provides immunity to the virus
    This is a “leaky” gene therapy that does not provide immunity to Covid and claims to reduce symptoms yet double-vaccinated are now 60% of the patients requiring ER or ICU with covid infections.
  • Protects recipients from getting the virus
    This gene-therapy does not provide immunity and double-vaccinated can still catch and spread the virus.
  • Reduces deaths from the virus infection
    This gene-therapy does not reduce deaths from the infection. Double-Vaccinated infected with Covid have also died.
  • Reduces circulation of the virus
    This gene-therapy still permits the spread of the virus as it offers zero immunity to the virus.
  • Reduces transmission of the virus
    This gene-therapy still permits the transmission of the virus as it offers zero immunity to the virus.
  • The following violations of the Nuremberg Code are as follows:
  • Nuremberg Code #1: Voluntary Consent is Essential
  • No person should be forced to take a medical experiment without informed consent. Many media, political and non-medical persons are telling people to take the shot. They offer no information as to the adverse effects or dangers of this gene-therapy. All you hear from them is – “ safe and effective” and “ benefits outweigh the risks.” Countries are using lockdowns, duress and threats to force people to take this vaccine or be prohibited to participate in free society under the mandate of a Vaccine Passport or Green Pass. During the Nuremberg trials, even the media was prosecuted and members were put to death for lying to the public, along with many of the doctors and Nazis found guilty of Crimes Against Humanity.
  • Nuremberg Code #2: Yield Fruitful Results Unprocurable By Other Means
  • As listed above, the gene-therapy does not meet the criteria of a vaccine and does not offer immunity to the virus. There are other medical treatments that yield fruitful results against Covid such as Ivermectin, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc and boosted immune systems for flu and colds.
  • Nuremberg Code #3: Base Experiments on Results of Animal Experimentation and Natural History of Disease
  • This gene therapy skipped animal testing and went straight to human trials. In mRNA research that Pfizer used – a candidate study on mRNA with rhesus macaques monkeys using BNT162b2 mRNA and in that study all the monkeys developed pulmonary inflammation but the researchers considered the risk low as these were young healthy monkeys from the age of 2-4. Israel has used Pfizer and the International Court of Law has accepted a claim for 80% of the recipients having pulmonary inflammation from being injected with this gene-therapy. Despite this alarming development Pfizer proceeded to develop their mRNA for Covid without animal testing.

Hell has frozen over...

[h=1]NYT Calls Out CDC Over Disingenuous COVID Guidance[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/nyt-calls-out-cdc-over-bullsit-covid-guidance

With Trump out of office and Biden now taking credit for all pandemic-related progress, several new studies - some of them picked up by MSM outlets, have significantly dialed back the fear (asymptomatic spread is less common than previously thought, surfaces are actually pretty safe, etc.).
Now, the New York Times of all outlets is calling out the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for a bullshit claim that "less than 10 percent" of COVID-19 transmission happens outdoors.

mask%20on%20beach.jpg
Recommended Videos

In reality, it's more like 1% or less, and the Times nails them on it.
"...the number is almost certainly misleading," writes David Leonhardt. "Saying that less than 10 percent of Covid transmission occurs outdoors is akin to saying that sharks attack fewer than 20,000 swimmers a year. (The actual worldwide number is around 150.) It’s both true and deceiving."
It appears to be based partly on a misclassification of some Covid transmission that actually took place in enclosed spaces (as I explain below). An even bigger issue is the extreme caution of C.D.C. officials, who picked a benchmark — 10 percent — so high that nobody could reasonably dispute it.
That benchmark “seems to be a huge exaggeration,” as Dr. Muge Cevik, a virologist at the University of St. Andrews, said. In truth, the share of transmission that has occurred outdoors seems to be below 1 percent and may be below 0.1 percent, multiple epidemiologists told me. The rare outdoor transmission that has happened almost all seems to have involved crowded places or close conversation. -NYT
The CDC is then called out for continuing to treat outdoor transmission as a major risk - saying unvaccinated people should wear masks in most outdoor settings, while those who have gotten the jab should still wear them at "large public venues." Summer camps, meanwhile, should require children to wear them "at all times" according to the agency.
The Times continues:
"These recommendations would be more grounded in science if anywhere close to 10 percent of Covid transmission were occurring outdoors. But it is not. There is not a single documented Covid infection anywhere in the world from casual outdoor interactions, such as walking past someone on a street or eating at a nearby table."
Next, the CDC's foundation for the 10% claim on outdoor spread is torn asunder - with the Times noting that the academic research cited relies almost exclusively on construction sites in Singapore.
In one study, 95 of 10,926 worldwide instances of transmission are classified as outdoors; all 95 are from Singapore construction sites. In another study, four of 103 instances are classified as outdoors; again, all four are from Singapore construction sites.
This obviously doesn’t make much sense. It instead appears to be a misunderstanding that resembles the childhood game of telephone, in which a message gets garbled as it passes from one person to the next.
The Singapore data originally comes from a government database there. That database does not categorize the construction-site cases as outdoor transmission, Yap Wei Qiang, a spokesman for the Ministry of Health, told my colleague Shashank Bengali. “We didn’t classify it according to outdoors or indoors,” Yap said. “It could have been workplace transmission where it happens outdoors at the site, or it could also have happened indoors within the construction site.”
As Shashank did further reporting, he discovered reasons to think that many of the infections may have occurred indoors. At some of the individual construction sites where Covid spread — like a complex for the financial firm UBS and a skyscraper project called Project Glory — the concrete shells for the buildings were largely completed before the pandemic began. (This video of Project Glory was shot more than four months before Singapore’s first reported Covid case.)
Because Singapore is hot year-round, the workers would have sought out the shade of enclosed spaces to hold meetings and eat lunch together, Alex Au of Transient Workers Count Too, an advocacy group, told Shashank. Electricians and plumbers would have worked in particularly close contact. -NYT
Responding to the Times over their 10% figure, the CDCadmitted that there are "limited data on outdoor transmission,' adding that "The data we do have supports the hypothesis that the risk of outdoor transmission is low," and that "10 percent is a conservative estimate from a recent systematic review of peer-reviewed papers."
This type of answer erring on the side of extreme caution has only added to widespread confusion - causing some Americans to ignore other CDC guidance.
Still, the no-mask crowd won't like the Times conclusion, which is that "scientific evidence points to a conclusion that is much simpler than the C.D.C.’s message: Masks make a huge difference indoors and rarely matter outdoors."

[h=1]Watch: Sen. Paul Shreds Fauci Over 'Gain-Of-Function' Funding[/h]

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-sen-paul-rips-fauci-over-gain-function-funding

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) went to town on Dr. Anthony Fauci Tuesday during a Tuesday hearing in front of the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions committee.

paul%20fauci%202a.jpg
Paul alleged that the National Institutes of Health (NIH) had used a middle-man to funnel money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology via EcoHealth Alliance - which worked with the lab on bat coronavirus projects.

Back