• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
This is Trumps star attorney that’s charging $20,000 a day...with hair dye running down his face. I can’t make this shit up!

8acb756824a53e198d9f0bdc428ec7e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s true, but Trump has filed multiple lawsuits on his own and is 0-for as far as proving voter fraud. Guiliani was laughed out of court Tuesday. It hasn’t been going well as for as court decisions are concerned.

Giuliani specifically wants that case to go to the Supreme Court. He has to lose in order for that to happen. He asked the judge where the nearest martini bar was. He was there just for show.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Giuliani specifically wants that case to go to the Supreme Court. He has to lose in order for that to happen. He asked the judge where the nearest martini bar was. He was there just for show.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

It was definitely a show

Yes it’s going to stand because a federal judge just tossed out Trump’s lawsuit seeking to halt Georgia’s election certification. Another case thrown out like yesterday’s trash.

I am fully aware of that.

There is going to be a lawsuit filed tomorrow in Georgia based on the evidence I quoted you in my last post. “They were not allowed to view during the recount”

I’ll ask you again but I doubt you will answer.

Are you rally okay with this kind of election process?

I'm sure Trump just randomly knew this 8 years ago... And did nothing about it for his recent election
1f57a.png
1f57a.png
1f57a.png
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png

126264054_2981762848590152_7805379874218028756_n.png

There is going to be a lawsuit filed tomorrow in Georgia based on the evidence I quoted you in my last post. “They were not allowed to view during the recount”

Of course he is ok with it.

He is happy to elect one of the worst Senators to ever treat Black men and a VP who also sent hundreds of thousands of black men to prison for minimal and many times unproven guilt.

Biden is the racist and Kamala is a snake.

Of course he is ok with them cheating, lying, stealing. Hillary and her team of Rogue CIA for the State Department polishing off anyone who contests hers and the DNC views. They will do ANYTHING and accept ANYTHING to regain power.

It's the democrat way. Which as an Independent, why I voted for all R's this election

I have seen even in my own friends, the evil they allow. To turn their heads. To morally disengage from blatant crime, corruption and evil.

Of course he knows, he just wants things to go in his way and his morals. In turn he doesn't realize he has no moral compass at this point.

Last edited:
That’s true, but Trump has filed multiple lawsuits on his own and is 0-for as far as proving voter fraud. Guiliani was laughed out of court Tuesday. It hasn’t been going well as for as court decisions are concerned.

Its a stepping stone to get to higher courts. You honestly dont think the supreme court will hear this?

What does Georgia law say on that issue? I find it hard to believe the votes are questionable. The Georgia Secretary of State is a Republican. The state legislature is controlled by Republicans. No court has found that poll watchers have a right to be all up in the face of the election workers. No court is going to throw out millions of votes on that issue...not even this Supreme Court.

Of course he is ok with it.

He is happy to elect one of the worst Senators to ever treat Black men and a VP who also sent hundreds of thousands of black men to prison for minimal and many times unproven guilt.

Biden is the racist and Kamala is a snake.

Of course he is ok with them cheating, lying, stealing. Hillary and her team of Rogue CIA for the State Department polishing off anyone who contests hers and the DNC views. They will do ANYTHING and accept ANYTHING to regain power.

It's the democrat way. Which as an Independent, why I voted for all R's this election

I have seen even in my own friends, the evil they allow. To turn their heads. To morally disengage from blatant crime, corruption and evil.

Of course he knows, he just wants things to go in his way and his morals. In turn he doesn't realize he has no moral compass at this point.

Just because it comes out ur mouth doesn’t make it true. I’m still waiting for a post other than a biased article or tweet. Still waiting for that court case where widespread voter fraud is proven. I make NO apologies for who I voted for and ecstatic my team won. That’s how democracy works. Suck it up and come back in four years.

IML Gear Cream!
Just because it comes out ur mouth doesn’t make it true. I’m still waiting for a post other than a biased article or tweet. Still waiting for that court case where widespread voter fraud is proven. I make NO apologies for who I voted for and ecstatic my team won. That’s how democracy works. Suck it up and come back in four years.

They literally are still filing suits.

I mean honestly sir...the word pending litigation means nothing to you and therefore we can't even have a remarkable conversation.

You on some bizarre hand expect evidence released on CNN, before the Courts even have discovery phase. And the case to be proven in less then 2 weeks.

I mean it's insanity. In a normal year a case of this magnitude might take years.

My sisters workers comp case took 15 years to settle and it was 1/1,000,000th as complex as this

I feel like you have a very blurred understanding that you won't see evidence right now...the Courts and Supreme Court's will see it first. Decide. And only then do we get to see evidence whether Trump wins or loses.

The secret I want you to know is that Trump wins.

What does Georgia law say on that issue? I find it hard to believe the votes are questionable. The Georgia Secretary of State is a Republican. The state legislature is controlled by Republicans. No court has found that poll watchers have a right to be all up in the face of the election workers. No court is going to throw out millions of votes on that issue...not even this Supreme Court.

Georgia law states no more than 25 poll watchers can be appointed, and two are allowed to view at each polling location...

[FONT=&quot](d) Notwithstanding any other provisions of this chapter, a poll watcher may be permitted behind the enclosed space for the purpose of observing the conduct of the election and the counting and recording of votes.

[/FONT]
https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-21/chapter-2/article-11/part-1/21-2-408/

They're not going to answer that question. I've asked kilsong and breastmode. Neither replied.

They're ok with fraud. They've proven it by burying their heads in the sand and denying there's even a possibility.

I think most of the left is ok with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They literally are still filing suits.

I mean honestly sir...the word pending litigation means nothing to you and therefore we can't even have a remarkable conversation.

You on some bizarre hand expect evidence released on CNN, before the Courts even have discovery phase. And the case to be proven in less then 2 weeks.

I mean it's insanity. In a normal year a case of this magnitude might take years.

My sisters workers comp case took 15 years to settle and it was 1/1,000,000th as complex as this

I feel like you have a very blurred understanding that you won't see evidence right now...the Courts and Supreme Court's will see it first. Decide. And only then do we get to see evidence whether Trump wins or loses.

The secret I want you to know is that Trump wins.

No Wes, I expect evidence presented in court. But u seem to lose perspective and rely on right wing conspiracy wacko sites for information. Case after case tossed out of court. Judge after judge asking the same gawd dam question...where is the evidence? And time after time, Trump’s team admit they have none. So what exactly are they presenting to the Supreme Court. U really think Barrett’s first decision on the court will be to overturn the will of the American ppl? Ha! I wish she would.

They're not going to answer that question. I've asked kilsong and breastmode. Neither replied.

They're ok with fraud. They've proven it by burying their heads in the sand and denying there's even a possibility.

but somehow Russian Facebook bots changed the electoral college in 2016.

these people are aliens man.

I answered the man

What if the election is deemed unverifiable do to state process, and uncertafiable due to evidence tampering ? You gonna be alright without proven widespread voter fraud evidence man ?

What if the election is deemed unverifiable do to state process, and uncertafiable due to evidence tampering ? You gonna be alright without proven widespread voter fraud evidence man ?

Isn’t this what they’ve been claiming and every judge laughing out of court?

No Wes, I expect evidence presented in court. But u seem to lose perspective and rely on right wing conspiracy wacko sites for information. Case after case tossed out of court. Judge after judge asking the same gawd dam question...where is the evidence? And time after time, Trump’s team admit they have none. So what exactly are they presenting to the Supreme Court. U really think Barrett’s first decision on the court will be to overturn the will of the American ppl? Ha! I wish she would.

My full reliance is actually in God.

Second I relied on Julian Assange to show me Vault 7 and the CIA hacking tools, like HAMR, Scorecard, etc.

3rd I am relying on Sidney Powell's "word", her reputation, her history and success as an Attorney

4th I am relying on President Trump's information. His tweets Include Intel. He knew Obama spied on him years before it was proven.

5th I rely on Independent news sources to reveal evidence to supplement the above.

6th I rely on my ASF brothers continued diligence in sharing information.

But most of all I rely on myself and my interpretation of the above mentioned notions.

I don't know how you come to.your conclusions, but this is how I derived to mine.

I think that the confidence you are seeing in me is actually God given faith. Not to say I am.special, religious or some wonderful person, but having accepted God into my life, reading the Bible in Prison and learning and questioning everything and everyone.

I can say w sincere genuineness that not only do I believe Trump wins. I know in my heart he wins. Not even bc I want him to win.

This is a spiritual battle on Earth right now. Good vs evil.

You can disagree w me, but when my brothers and I on this forum are proven correct, I'm happy to.engage you and discuss that which I have learned and understood.

I'd also be willing to learn from ur points of view🙏

Get Shredded!
My full reliance is actually in God.

Second I relied on Julian Assange to show me Vault 7 and the CIA hacking tools, like HAMR, Scorecard, etc.

3rd I am relying on Sidney Powell's "word", her reputation, her history and success as an Attorney

4th I am relying on President Trump's information. His tweets Include Intel. He knew Obama spied on him years before it was proven.

5th I rely on Independent news sources to reveal evidence to supplement the above.

6th I rely on my ASF brothers continued diligence in sharing information.

But most of all I rely on myself and my interpretation of the above mentioned notions.

I don't know how you come to.your conclusions, but this is how I derived to mine.

I think that the confidence you are seeing in me is actually God given faith. Not to say I am.special, religious or some wonderful person, but having accepted God into my life, reading the Bible in Prison and learning and questioning everything and everyone.

I can say w sincere genuineness that not only do I believe Trump wins. I know in my heart he wins. Not even bc I want him to win.

This is a spiritual battle on Earth right now. Good vs evil.

You can disagree w me, but when my brothers and I on this forum are proven correct, I'm happy to.engage you and discuss that which I have learned and understood.

I'd also be willing to learn from ur points of view

Ur going to be real disappointed but it won’t be God’s fault, it’ll be yours.

I answered the man

Ok so answer one more if you would. If there is a possibility of voter fraud/election tampering in our elections, due to these voting machines, do you think it should be brought to light and squashed?

I think that's all we really want here, is a fair and just election.

Ur going to be real disappointed but it won’t be God’s fault, it’ll be yours.

Every choice I have made has ultimately been mine. You are right about that.

I'm not disappointed sir. I'm not scared. I'm not rude or arrogant or obnoxious.

I'm even happy to have this dialogue w u sir. Truly. I like u. I don't agree w u, but I still like u. I have high hopes for u and I've liked the posts u make in regards to training though I wish u would post more of those then politics.

You prob say the same about me.

But I'm at peace sir.

I hope u can see this.

I engage in this thread bc it entertains me and I love our forum but don't think for a second that I doubt Trump wins.

Trump's the only person I've ever voted for.

I wanted all the fraud and evil removed from Washington and the US.

That's genuinely why.

Isn’t this what they’ve been claiming and every judge laughing out of court?

It may be that state election procedures are just unconstitutional ? Also, by opening the envelopes constitutes evidence tampering ? What if that's the only answer you get ?

Ok so answer one more if you would. If there is a possibility of voter fraud/election tampering in our elections, due to these voting machines, do you think it should be brought to light and squashed?

I think that's all we really want here, is a fair and just election.

It should definitely be brought to light, but the problem is there is absolutely ZERO evidence of widespread problems with voter machines, that any final counts are in gross error, or that there was widespread fraud. Don’t tell me what u think is true, tell me what u can prove to be true.

Has anyone seen the " conservative twins " ? They are twin brothers that 3 years ago were bashing steroids, as they clearly used them themselves. They are complete trolls. Now they do politics and now are not on juice, but still trolls...

Every choice I have made has ultimately been mine. You are right about that.

I'm not disappointed sir. I'm not scared. I'm not rude or arrogant or obnoxious.

I'm even happy to have this dialogue w u sir. Truly. I like u. I don't agree w u, but I still like u. I have high hopes for u and I've liked the posts u make in regards to training though I wish u would post more of those then politics.

You prob say the same about me.

But I'm at peace sir.

I hope u can see this.

I engage in this thread bc it entertains me and I love our forum but don't think for a second that I doubt Trump wins.

Trump's the only person I've ever voted for.

I wanted all the fraud and evil removed from Washington and the US.

That's genuinely why.

Wes, we’ve never had issues and you’ve been a gentleman even in the face of defeat. Me...I’m an asshole. But only to other assholes. I know u truly believe the Supreme Court is going to give Trump four more years but in my personal estimation, the Supreme Court sees everything that has been going on and they don’t want to get involved if they don’t have to. If they do, it won’t be about voting machines or poll watchers, it will be on very narrow issues, such as whether the PA Supreme Court acted lawfully on extending the state deadline. Even if trump won on that issue, how many votes would it affect? And it would only affect one state. Like I said in another post, u cannot introduce NEW evidence at the appellate level, so if they don’t have it now they’re pretty much fucked.

It may be that state election procedures are just unconstitutional ? Also, by opening the envelopes constitutes evidence tampering ? What if that's the only answer you get ?

In just the states Trump lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back