• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why is my sex drive bunk

Natruallyhard

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been on 250 mg of prop and 500 mg of e a week along with proviron(50mg) aromasin 12.5 eod, for 12 days and don’t feel any sex boost I had low t beforehand and my morning wood still hasn’t come back! Starting to think roids24 is a joke?

Bro, You spelled your handle wrong....

you’re gonna get flamed really hard .... without bloods you got no ground to stand.

Regardless of right or wrong

good luck man

First cycle? It's not magic- Youve been on 12 days - give it some time and then get bloods if you think something is off- How do you even know you need an AI eod if you have no bloods to go off of?

If you have bunk gear, you should have proof of that such as bloodwork. Also it is highly recommended you contact a rep if you are having a problem, but be ready to provide evidence. In addition if this is your first cycle best bet is to get bloods drawn after 6 weeks on cycle.

In fact ask a mod to delete this thread before you get banned or infracted.

Last edited:
MILF King is right dumb dumb- Excellent first post- Youll be lucky to not get banned

If you have bunk gear, you should have proof of that such as bloodwork. Also it is highly recommended you contact a rep if you are having a problem, but be ready to provide evidence. In addition if this is your first cycle best bet is to get bloods drawn after 6 weeks on cycle.

I thought prop kicked in after 48 hours and proviron and yes my first cycle!

I thought prop kicked in after 48 hours and proviron and yes my first cycle!
On what schedule you been pinning the prop and are you using any other AAS besides that? If you are not feeling anything after using prop for 12 days maybe you could have a case but DO reach out to a rep by email or PM. The rep will then determine the path forward.

MILF King is right dumb dumb- Excellent first post- Youll be lucky to not get banned

On what schedule you been pinning the prop and are you using any other AAS besides that? If you are not feeling anything after using prop for 12 days maybe you could have a case but DO reach out to a rep by email or PM. The rep will then determine the path forward.
Pinning prop everyday!

Why the fuck are you yelling at us! Calm down dumb ass you probably should have done more research before putting hormones in your body

Give it time bud. There might be other factors for you not feeling ‘on’ or getting erections.

if you can get, order hormone and lipid panels. I wouldn’t take AI unless you need it. Crashed estrogen can affect your wiener too.

Give it time bud. There might be other factors for you not feeling ‘on’ or getting erections.

if you can get, order hormone and lipid panels. I wouldn’t take AI unless you need it. Crashed estrogen can affect your wiener too.

He’s taking 12.5mg of aromasin eod. Show me a study that aromasin can crash your e2 at that dose and I’ll show you at least a dozen to your every 1 that shows even at 50mg, aromasin won’t crash your e2. It is very hard to crash your e2 with aromasin. This is one reason why people prefer to use aromasin over adex. On top of that, he’s running 500mg of test e along with the prop.

To the OP, you better have proof if you’re going to make the claim that this source ripped you off and sold you bunk gear. Get bloods done and come back then. Until then, handle this situation with a rep. I have zero experience with this source and have never read 1 review for them, so I won’t even speculate if the gear is good or bad. You need to get lab work done and then post it openly on the forum to go around saying you were sold shit product. Go read the rules of this forum before you make another post please.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

OP,

I've been in this lifestyle for many years and I've seen and met many people with similar issue. Bottom line if you really want to find out what is the root cause blood work is a must. Everything else is guessing game.

Get Shredded!
He’s taking 12.5mg of aromasin eod. Show me a study that aromasin can crash your e2 at that dose and I’ll show you at least a dozen to your every 1 that shows even at 50mg, aromasin won’t crash your e2. It is very hard to crash your e2 with aromasin. This is one reason why people prefer to use aromasin over adex. On top of that, he’s running 500mg of test e along with the prop.

To the OP, you better have proof if you’re going to make the claim that this source ripped you off and sold you bunk gear. Get bloods done and come back then. Until then, handle this situation with a rep. I have zero experience with this source and have never read 1 review for them, so I won’t even speculate if the gear is good or bad. You need to get lab work done and then post it openly on the forum to go around saying you were sold shit product. Go read the rules of this forum before you make another post please.

Dispense Quick Rep

+1 and best to lock this thread till OP reaches out to rep for assistance.

I say delete it all together and have him make a new one once he gets bloods. We’ve all seen this before guys claiming bunk test because they don’t get a libido boost all to find out after bloods the test is on point and estrogen, shbg, or even prolactin is the root of the libido issue

I won’t lock it or delete it, it’s in roids 24’s sub forum, so I’ll leave it to them to do as they wish with it.

Dispense Quick Rep

This again huh....

I want order a bottle of Tren need to know if it just hasn’t kicked in?

This again huh....
My doctor won’t do bloods nor do I have extra cash to be throwing around for blood work! Want to order a bottle of Tren from roids 24 but don’t even know if the test is legit! I can get hard just not aroused!

My doctor won’t do bloods nor do I have extra cash to be throwing around for blood work! Want to order a bottle of Tren from roids 24 but don’t even know if the test is legit! I can get hard just not aroused!
Once again post pics of you're women, could be the problem. Just kidding bro. If you don't have the money for blood work then you will never know the answer of your problem nor will you find one member here to back you up on your assumption. So you will just have to stick to the mirror test, if you look bigger in about 7-8 weeks it's not the gear that's causing your problems

Once again post pics of you're women, could be the problem. Just kidding bro. If you don't have the money for blood work then you will never know the answer of your problem nor will you find one member here to back you up on your assumption. So you will just have to stick to the mirror test, if you look bigger in about 7-8 weeks it's not the gear that's causing your problems
When will libido increase if I can get hard just not stimulated in my head what’s the problem!

When will libido increase if I can get hard just not stimulated in my head what’s the problem!
Bro it's a simple fix if you do not want to do blood work add some Proviron 50mg everyday
But I would strongly suggest blood work

Back