• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Movie thread

Post here what movies you recomend and what you’ve watched recently
Wrath of man was pretty good

The Quiet Place 2 was good if you liked quiet place one. It takes place about 1 1/2 years later. Me personally I would have killed the aliens in in quiet place 1 but that would have ended the possibilities if making part 2.

Nobody I thought was great

Those who wish me dead I thought was poorly thought out and stupid.

The Marksman not bad

The Unholy not the worst but could have been better. It was a remake so not sure how much they could change.

The little things was good. I like all Denzel movie

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The Mitchell’s vs the machines

2067 , books of bloods , both on hulu

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I stopped watching and supporting Hollywood (pedowood) years ago. So I can not add to this thread. I just hope some of you walk away too...

The Mitchell’s vs the machines

That was great! Watched it with about 12 family members. Then we all watched “Army of the Dead “most recently and” Nobody “ which were both good, not great, but if free : totally worth it. Mitchell’s (animated was great though ) .

We watch all the old school movies.

I despise Hollywood in general but I still love some movies.

Bourne series has to be my favorite.

I just bought this DVD the other day and I have to say I love all of these

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Yeah Hollywood is just a product of the prevailing culture in that sense. I love cinema too much to let individual actors or directors whacko opinions turn me off to the works of art they may be involved in.

People need to vote with their wallets on this issue. If the movie is shit, don’t watch it, but don’t blackball the medium altogether because there is a growing number of entertainers that may disagree with you on the issues on a personal level but do agree with the idea that ostracizing others with a different viewpoint is wrong, which is really the number one issue of our time.

Having said all of that, the oppressive nature of pop culture in this country at the moment is dragging the quality of movies and music down. Hopefully we can all wake up from this nightmare sooner vs later.

Code:
Well the new Conjuring sucks if anybody is into horror movies

but they do have the whole Harry Potter collection on HBO Max. The family will make a weekend out of it

Last edited:

s-l1600.jpg
Did u see the newer one ? Its with the son and briefly has the daughter and Chevy chase . Its a bit dumb unless you're on something

Not many people know this, but if u go to hubs then scroll down to entertainment its all the shit u get . Full seasons of stuff like sons of anarchy, rescue me , the practice, king of the hill
679cc4bc2b648599e1ca242361417866.jpg
10dc717cb3e7837c3e708766a5995622.jpg

I been told like 10xs about the show punisher for years, Im not a big TV person... I have admit Im late to the party , I caved and watched 1 episode from first season and Im fucking hooked lolz....

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Update on the dumbest motherfucker in any room and ASFs resident proven scammer and RAT.
There are several people that have proof of Twisted being a RAT and a scammer. One in particular I have talked with that Twisted believes is his friend. The thing is, this guy has the same proof that I have on Twisted and he is far from Twisted's friend.
Twisted is so ignorant and has fucked over many people including some OGs.
I wont divulge the proof but I bet if you PM some OGs on this forum and a few others, they may just give you the proof I speak of.
You are a RAT Twisted, many people know and hopefully you reap it soon.
Make sure you all use your vpn
Screenshot_20210605-201045_Google.jpg

7 threads your stalking me on....dude your sick man....now these OG's you supposely have that talk to you about me being a rat, you must of skipped your meds again and sinking into delusional state....you have no friends lifter! ...please give these guys the screen names of these "OG's" or better yet post the names...your worst than a stalking ex!...I know you know nothing about me, your just doing what you do best and thats lie....hey how about you tell these guys how you know stuff about them and their Hobbies? How you single out each person depending on how fixated you get with them! Dude we all know and when I say "we" thats me referring to real people not like you and your imaginary friends that you think you have when your goin thru your delusions- isnt your meds suppose help ya with that? Well we all know your full of shit ...if you know so much about me then you should know about the labs I repped for 5+ years ago thats why I know your full of shit ....the only friends you have are the ones you create in your basement with your hands.......cmon I own you and your mind you cant get over me because you lack self control and your pathetic .remember you cant be like me stumpy ..seriously 7 threads and countless hrs you need a emergency visit with your psych team...

You sure you know everything about these labs? You sure your OGs are real? I call bs as matter fact I know bs ..you fucking pathetic mis guided fool...your messing with wrong one ...you have nothin because there is nothing and you know nothing..only friend you have is mindless and hes a pedro bwahaha

Your so fucking crazy you cant even keep up with the bs you write 🤣....I will remind you , you infact said I was apollo ...you infact said I cant 200lbs...you infact said you have proof I am currently reppin multiple labs ...you infact said I was LE ..and now Im just a rat ....ok now that I got you up to date .....now thank me for stopping you from crashing and burning....now stop your fishing for hints about me and post some proof

You realize your looking even crazier if thats even possible!

Bwahaha is this where you start to cry? Now its time to play victim? Your nothing but a bullshitting attention seeking little stubby bitch...🎤🚶

Yeah Hollywood is just a product of the prevailing culture in that sense. I love cinema too much to let individual actors or directors whacko opinions turn me off to the works of art they may be involved in.

People need to vote with their wallets on this issue. If the movie is shit, don’t watch it, but don’t blackball the medium altogether because there is a growing number of entertainers that may disagree with you on the issues on a personal level but do agree with the idea that ostracizing others with a different viewpoint is wrong, which is really the number one issue of our time.

Having said all of that, the oppressive nature of pop culture in this country at the moment is dragging the quality of movies and music down. Hopefully we can all wake up from this nightmare sooner vs later.
I haven't gone to a movie theater in years but I don't think we should paint all actors/actresses and directors with a broad brush. In general the quality of movies has gone down over the last couple decades or so so it's no longer worth the $15 and up for movie tix.

Eli was really good. It’s on Netflix. Ending was really good and not predictable

- - - Updated - - -

Spectre was awesome too.

I haven't gone to a movie theater in years but I don't think we should paint all actors/actresses and directors with a broad brush. In general the quality of movies has gone down over the last couple decades or so so it's no longer worth the $15 and up for movie tix.
I think the last movie I saw in theater was machete at the dollar theaters. I might see John wick 4 or matrix 4 in theaters .

Back