• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gc

Yes 100 you made it! Congrats! What’s the plan for the run?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

100 posts

What cycle do you plan to run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planning to run 100mg Test P, 100mg Test C, 100mg Tren A and 100mg DHB (1-Test Cyp) all 3x week and 50mg Winny per day at 4wks on/4 wks off.

No wonder all I was seeing was you posting

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Lol what a joke 100 pointless meaningless posts just to hopefully order. Maybe GC and @IDOG see this and say hell no

You need a certain amount of post to use them? Wtf lol

Yes you do and then there’s still no guarantee. What’s wrong with having a set of conditions in place for the sponsor to be able to pick and choose who they work with. Obviously you are a fairly new member here. And I doubt you have been around the forums for very long. So what makes you think that you deserve to be able to order from any and every sponsor just because you’re a member of said forum? Please don’t think I’m singling you out as I’m just trying to understand what makes you think that you deserve to be allowed to order from sources just because you join a forum?

IML Gear Cream!
Yes you do and then there’s still no guarantee. What’s wrong with having a set of conditions in place for the sponsor to be able to pick and choose who they work with. Obviously you are a fairly new member here. And I doubt you have been around the forums for very long. So what makes you think that you deserve to be able to order from any and every sponsor just because you’re a member of said forum? Please don’t think I’m singling you out as I’m just trying to understand what makes you think that you deserve to be allowed to order from sources just because you join a forum?
This^^^

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

GC is top notch. It's a privilege not a right to be able to purchase through him. Hell back during the gh15 days it could take months of posting and proving your loyalty to the community before you would obtain the PRIVILEGE to purchase from sponsors.

It's 500 now and I'm glad after reading some of the posts on here you see people post. It's been 2 days and haven't felt nothing yet, blah blah blah.

If this is your mindset already you may as well just unsubscribe, delete, forget about this forum and sponsors. Things are done a certain way for specific reasons and they all make sense to all of us veterans. Trust is built and earned. Never just given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say I need to place a large order and I respect his self protection but 500 posts is excessive. His total right and call but that made me just choose juice pal. Great thing about gear now and days. We have options and some of those options offer testing. Jpal it is. Maybe one day I'll get 500 and maybe order. If not, I'm sure GC will not have to loose sleep. In other words, dont take it personally.

Can you really blame Gearchurch though? Some of the sentencing on these guys are pretty damn long. I am a light sleeper and wake up at any sudden noise so it seems like a nightmare to barely get any sleep and eat crap for a decade without any sex in prison.

https://roidvisor.com/vis-vires-labs-owner-sentenced-nine-years-prison/
vis vires 9 years prison sentence

https://www.news9.com/story/5e34bc1...s-mother-charged-with-making-selling-steroids
strangomeds 7 years prison sentence

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/...rs-prison-role-counterfeit-steroid-conspiracy
musclehead 10 years prison sentence

I dont think the extra sales from removing the post rule would change GearChurch's lifestyle. Im sure he is already making enough to not need any more money especially with how high bitcoin went. As the saying goes, pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered!

I'm going to say this about Church...
He fixes any problem that Might arise..
He is the most honest guy I have ever deal with...Period
He is someone I truly trust.in an industry of sharks..in a day when you really don't know who's who..
I've been burned too many times to even remember..but not by Church in nearly 3 yrs..
So..if he requires 100..500..or even 1ooo post it's worth every letter you type..OUT

If your apart of the community 500 posts ain't shyt. In this game a solid source Is what you should be after not the cheapest products or the easiest to get. If 500 is too much to get access to a top source maby this game Int for u. So many new members want to be spoon fed.

Wish i would have known about post count amd registered date counts cause i been on this forum for years and just now made an account. I even remember when you made a post about leaving GF which was a sad day.

Wish i would have known about post count amd registered date counts cause i been on this forum for years and just now made an account. I even remember when you made a post about leaving GF which was a sad day.
Just get active 500 will come fast and be worth it.

Get Shredded!
If your apart of the community 500 posts ain't shyt. In this game a solid source Is what you should be after not the cheapest products or the easiest to get. If 500 is too much to get access to a top source maby this game Int for u. So many new members want to be spoon fed.

I think that count requirement not only protects GC, but the congregation.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I think that count requirement not only protects GC, but the congregation.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
It might have been lower but thank the jackass who decided to get smart with GC, so it is what it is..

Am I understanding right? You need to post 100x before you can even order?

Back