• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Insanity Work out

if anything id use it for my cardio and still lift doing ur basic mucle groups....i just couldnt listen to that clown for that long and found the movements retarded in his videos....but if your goal is fat loss thwn go for it...and dont forget to lift

Appreciated both, I'm planning on lifting too but yeah it is primarily for weight loss

Appreciated both, I'm planning on lifting too but yeah it is primarily for weight loss

I have to say it is Crazy Good for weight loss...
firs hand experience... its basically like doing HIT on the treadmill for half an hour; but not as boring and easier to do at home....

I have to say it is Crazy Good for weight loss...
firs hand experience... its basically like doing HIT on the treadmill for half an hour; but not as boring and easier to do at home....
Kl this is what I'm looking forward too, I tend to eat ok (when I'm not going through a binge!) So I'm hoping once I'm strict with the diet side it will drop off.

Where you strict with the diet plan?

As I recall, about this time last year my girlfriend was told about that amazing Insanity workout by her work colleagues, she ordered one almost immediately and only played it once on her laptop to see what's the fuss about.
As crazy as it sounds I may actually use it myself, give it a 30 day trail.

IML Gear Cream!
Whats that? Like cross fit or something?

beachbody product

honestly I like a lot of beachbody's stuff for shit to do at home
its never gonna replace my love for barbells but its overall decent stuff for varying fitness levels

I used to laugh at the "products" but that was years ago now if someone mentions one I say "GREAT, that thing will TONE you up good". ANYTHING to get a person OFF the couch and moving is a good thing. OH, EXCEPT CROSSFIT; that crap is dangerous. :paddle:

And no changing the subject TO crossfit; this is about insanity. Hummmm, "insanity", is he, or isn't she?

Do it, order it and just do it for the 60 days. Just. Don't. Quit.

Just completed the fit test and it definitely stretched me. This is not gona be an easy ride!

Most ppl are saying they use it for tone up and weight lost - perfect for what I want

Back