• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help! Crazy PiP can't move

Pharmetics

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dear Pharmacon & Anabolic members,

I'm in desperate need of help! I have recently ordered a hugh batch from Pharmacon and this week everything started. I have done 4 injections, 2x 250mg TestE500 and 2x 400mg of Primo200. My first injection site were the left and right glutes.

After two days I got some enormous swelling, two big lumbs and a lot of crazy pain. Walking was a struggle but not impossible. Since I've been off for about a year, I though it was simply getting use to the oils again.
Anyway because my glutes were still swollen, I decided to hit the quads. And thats game over, I litterly can't move or walk anymore.. going insane. I'm in so much pain that I can't sleep anymore. I'm writing this @ 3am. Also I'm selfemployed so this is horrendous.

My history includes like 3 cycles with numerous different labs and countless of injections. Never have I once experienced anything like this. I heat up the oil prior injection and make slow & steady injections. Kinda lost for words, therefore I went on the webs too do some searching. Came across mulitple forum and read numerous people struggling with pip but never with any real answers provided. By my understanding the E500 seems to bring people constant struggles, don't know why its up for sale with all the negative feedback. Regardless that can be replaced, however my reaction too the Primo is the exact same. Which is a lot less concentrated. Besides I've done bigger injection than this in the past.

Im afraid of injecting now for obvious reason, and with almost 1700 of gear lying around this could become a big waste. Anyway guys any help or suggestions is much appriciated. I feel shit and I'm in constant pain.. took me 20 mins to go to the toilet around the corner. Its day 3 now and its not getting better, the injection sites are red, swollen and hot. It does sound like an infection, but overall I don't think I'm having a fewer to be honest. I was also using 50mg of Tbol but stopped today because I just feel too nauseous overall and libidio, dick and appetite are crashed. Going too the doctor is the obvious reason but I'm bed bound.. I would drop too my knees from the pain & terrible wellbeing. Good start..

Also is tbol suppose to increase libidio at all?

First take some ibuprofen
second get some filtered GSO to dilute your oils...
And the pain from the shots is causing your crash not tbol
its for sell cus some people don't have bad reactions to it.. Most do... There is a warning about it before you buy it...

Good luck..

its for sell cus some people don't have bad reactions to it.. Most do... There is a warning about it before you buy it...

Good luck..

Thanks for fast reponse! Appreciate it

Yes I've been stacking ibuprofen for 3 days straight. Doesn't help. I've managed too see a docter today, was getting worse. They've prescribed me antibiotics and going to monitor me within the next 48 hours. If it doesn't improve they want me to reach out too the weekend ER.

I'm from Europe and I can't seem to find any GSO, well on Ebay but they don't ship. Anything else possible? But I mean any 200mg/1ml Primo shouldn't require dilution right? I've took much larger/concentrated injections before without any problem whatsoever. Should I be concerned with the Gear?

Sorry Yeah I didn't think Tbol crashed me or anything, just overall too nauseous too pop orals. Question was more out of curiousity whether Tbol should have any effect on the libidio. Thanks!

Thanks for fast reponse! Appreciate it

Yes I've been stacking ibuprofen for 3 days straight. Doesn't help. I've managed too see a docter today, was getting worse. They've prescribed me antibiotics and going to monitor me within the next 48 hours. If it doesn't improve they want me to reach out too the weekend ER.

I'm from Europe and I can't seem to find any GSO, well on Ebay but they don't ship. Anything else possible? But I mean any 200mg/1ml Primo shouldn't require dilution right? I've took much larger/concentrated injections before without any problem whatsoever. Should I be concerned with the Gear?

Sorry Yeah I didn't think Tbol crashed me or anything, just overall too nauseous too pop orals. Question was more out of curiousity whether Tbol should have any effect on the libidio. Thanks!

200mg per ml is very high concentrated for primo.. Your only option is to dilute the oil with other sterile oil... Maybe find some cottonseed oil or MCT... You can get GSO from your local market and filter it out yourself...

only other thing it could be is that your not reacting well to the eo.. I believe there is eo in the higher concentrations

Dear Pharmacon & Anabolic members,

I'm in desperate need of help! I have recently ordered a hugh batch from Pharmacon and this week everything started. I have done 4 injections, 2x 250mg TestE500 and 2x 400mg of Primo200. My first injection site were the left and right glutes.

After two days I got some enormous swelling, two big lumbs and a lot of crazy pain. Walking was a struggle but not impossible. Since I've been off for about a year, I though it was simply getting use to the oils again.
Anyway because my glutes were still swollen, I decided to hit the quads. And thats game over, I litterly can't move or walk anymore.. going insane. I'm in so much pain that I can't sleep anymore. I'm writing this @ 3am. Also I'm selfemployed so this is horrendous.

My history includes like 3 cycles with numerous different labs and countless of injections. Never have I once experienced anything like this. I heat up the oil prior injection and make slow & steady injections. Kinda lost for words, therefore I went on the webs too do some searching. Came across mulitple forum and read numerous people struggling with pip but never with any real answers provided. By my understanding the E500 seems to bring people constant struggles, don't know why its up for sale with all the negative feedback. Regardless that can be replaced, however my reaction too the Primo is the exact same. Which is a lot less concentrated. Besides I've done bigger injection than this in the past.

Im afraid of injecting now for obvious reason, and with almost 1700 of gear lying around this could become a big waste. Anyway guys any help or suggestions is much appriciated. I feel shit and I'm in constant pain.. took me 20 mins to go to the toilet around the corner. Its day 3 now and its not getting better, the injection sites are red, swollen and hot. It does sound like an infection, but overall I don't think I'm having a fewer to be honest. I was also using 50mg of Tbol but stopped today because I just feel too nauseous overall and libidio, dick and appetite are crashed. Going too the doctor is the obvious reason but I'm bed bound.. I would drop too my knees from the pain & terrible wellbeing. Good start..

Also is tbol suppose to increase libidio at all?
Unless I missed it, you didn't say much about your injecting methods. It might not have anything to do with that, but then again, it just might. What gage and length are the pins you're using for quads and glutes? Do you clean the area with anything BEFORE you poke the pin into your skin? if so, then what do you clean it with? And what about the vial stopper? Do you clean it off first? This is basic stuff, but some people we get here, neglect the basics, so that's why I ask

Unfortunately this person doesn't know much about aas. Hope you start doing more research. High mg stuff can definitely cause pip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who in their right mind shoots that much high dosed gear all at once .

Since you're in commie land you can get gso or CSO from the market and you have to filter it through a .22um filter or you'll end up with a real nasty infection.

You probably got a low grade infection from the excessive irritation caused by the high concentration gear. That or you weren't sanitary enough and the extra irritation. So you wipe your tops and the injection site with alcohol swabs? If not that's your problem. Combine it with the irritating gear and you can't fight it off at all. You should always be sanitizing anyways

who in their right mind shoots that much high dosed gear all at once .

So 250mg Test and 400mg of Primo in two different syringes and two different areas is too much gear at once? What would you suggest is a better option?

Unfortunately this person doesn't know much about aas. Hope you start doing more research. High mg stuff can definitely cause pip

Of course, we all know it can cause pip. But too the point of this? The reaction I'm experiencing is absurd. My entire legs are disabled, swollen, lumps and the area is expanding. I'm more so trying to find the cause of the problem.. Perhaps the concentration, allergic reaction etc. Luckely Dema left some good points too look into

Unless I missed it, you didn't say much about your injecting methods. It might not have anything to do with that, but then again, it just might. What gage and length are the pins you're using for quads and glutes? Do you clean the area with anything BEFORE you poke the pin into your skin? if so, then what do you clean it with? And what about the vial stopper? Do you clean it off first? This is basic stuff, but some people we get here, neglect the basics, so that's why I ask

Yeah I understand why'd ask. I have high-end pharma needles & syringes, I spare no expense. I alcohol swab the vial, pull out the oil with a 18g. Swap too a 23g 1'' for injection, use a new alcohol swab too clean the area of injection. Always very carefull and secure.

200mg per ml is very high concentrated for primo.. Your only option is to dilute the oil with other sterile oil... Maybe find some cottonseed oil or MCT... You can get GSO from your local market and filter it out yourself...

only other thing it could be is that your not reacting well to the eo.. I believe there is eo in the higher concentrations

Ethyl Oleate? Alright, will look into it. Thanks for all the feedback! Yeah trying to find out what could cause this reaction, perhaps I'm sensitive/allergic to the oil

IML Gear Cream!
Split the doses into multiple injections. 1/2 ml in a few different spots. If the oil is thin enough try using slin pins.

High mg/ml gear is just a bad Idea Imo.

What are the solvents and carrier oil?

I see BC and Dema beat me to it . The high mg/ml gear is the issue . I have personal experience with the E500 . It was a delayed pip as well as swelling . It would take 7 days or so for the site to stop hurting. It would look like my ass had another muscle . Since I stick to the more traditional mg/ml doses. I have used most P com products and liked them all except the E 500.

I have 6 vials of their Test 300, and had the same pip. Hurt like hell with a bad limp, swollen butt cheeks, etc.. I thought it was my fault, then bought some Watson Test cyp 200, and am in heaven. No pain, no swelling, no nothing, just the plus side of using test. Bought some filtered organic GSO, and will mix that at a later date. But, don't know how much to mix in. Anyways, good luck.

you can always water it down (not actual water)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Good luck..
i just no read your post...dema hit the nail on the head
you can always water it down (not actual water)

Why buy gear you have to dilute ? Why even sell it?

Quality gear is 100 percent pain free no matter the compound. Quality gear is also dosed accordingly. Just my opinion.

Quality gear is 100 percent pain free no matter the compound. Quality gear is also dosed accordingly. Just my opinion.

We sell its because there is a demand for it.
Some people have pain free experiences with the 500 and others don't.... Why people buy it, 2 vials is easy to get passed customs then 4 vials.... Most buy it because it's cheaper overall... There is a warning for a reason, 500mg of test per mg isn't a joke.. You ain't ever gonna see me inject that..

The high mg/ml stuff absolutely cripples me. Many of us have learned the hard way. I won't go above 200mg per ml. Once I made the change the pip is very minimal if at all.

We sell its because there is a demand for it.
Some people have pain free experiences with the 500 and others don't.... Why people buy it, 2 vials is easy to get passed customs then 4 vials.... Most buy it because it's cheaper overall... There is a warning for a reason, 500mg of test per mg isn't a joke.. You ain't ever gonna see me inject that..

I get normal PIP like everyone else.

About two years ago I used 500 test e. It was nearly unbearable. My friend gave me his stash bc it was too much for him.

I decided to stay away from high concentrations bc it wasn't worth it.

I liked the idea of using a .5 cc twice a week and getting 10 weeks out of it (only doing 500 mg a week at the time). But again, was more then I wanted to handle.

Update
I'm probably going to have to cancel the entire cycle. Pretty upset, huge waste of money. Doesn't matter where or how much I try to inject, servere pip is inevitable. Body is getting beat up, opposite of what I'm trying to achieve of course.

Even went as low as single 100mg Test and 100mg of Primo in different areas. Had to rotate spots obviously, delts/chest/glutes nothing works. Test is often directly an issue the next day, primo is usually a delayed pip but just as bad. Delts definitely hurt less compare to others, well less immobilizing lol. All I can say is I'm very disappointed. For research I will try and hit a lil over 4 weeks in and get bloods. At least see how the dosing was, but training is nearly impossible with all the swelling.

Agree, if I knew I would have too dilute this I would've looked for a different source. Can't even get my hands on sterile GSO, have to pull some homebrew nonsense. Not sure how

I have 6 vials of their Test 300, and had the same pip. Hurt like hell with a bad limp, swollen butt cheeks, etc.. I thought it was my fault, then bought some Watson Test cyp 200, and am in heaven. No pain, no swelling, no nothing, just the plus side of using test. Bought some filtered organic GSO, and will mix that at a later date. But, don't know how much to mix in. Anyways, good luck.

I never had struggles with other gear either. Anyway I too am unaware about the mix ratios aswell. Hopefully Dema can answer.

@Dema What ratios would you suggest? And ever heard this method of diluting was effective? Thanks

When I first injected test300.. I had a lot of pip the next day and it lasted like 5 days but the next 2 shots.. was fine..

When I first injected pharma test300.. I had a lot of pip the next day and it lasted like 5 days but the next 2 shots.. was fine..

I do not quite agree.

We are all different and we react differently to substances.

It's as if telling me that nuts or other dried fruits are fine at all.
There are allergic people who may die if they eat dried fruits.

The same applies to the oils used for gear, percentages of additives, and so on.

I injected up to 1.2 gr in 2 ml without any issue.
Other times with only 50 mg/ml I had fearful allergic reactions.

In addition, the injection method should be considered.
Do you have penetrated perfectly into the muscle? Or have you injected some nerve or some other things?

Syringe, needle, skin ... were all sterile? Or some bacteria are penetrated?

I do not want to defend or offend anyone, it's just that I've been through these terrible occasions as well.
I can tell you that even with the same vial I inject 6-7 times pips free and at the eighth injection something went wrong and I stayed in bed for two weeks with a leg big twice than the other.

It could not be fault of the gear, do not you agree?

I for one do NOT like the idea of drawing the gear out of the vial with a monster sized 18 gaga pin because doing so leaves gaping holes in the rubber stopper which is much more of an avenue for outside air to get into the vial. 22 gage pins for drawing out the gear are plenty big enough, and then I switch to a 25gage pin for shooting the gear. You also have to be careful that when you switch to the smaller pins, you're not getting your hands all over the pin itself before you stab it into your flesh. I don't even like breathing heavy on the pin before i jab it in.

After I got my confidence back from using 200 test cyp, I then tried some pharma Primo 200, and fuck it again, I have pip again, followed my swollen glute, pain and the swollen area feels like a rock in my glute, but no redness. This after 3 weeks with no relief. Thinking of going to hospital, and trowing out the rest of my Pharma primo and tren I ordered months ago. Their gear hurts as much as the old Dragon test I tried and gave up on. I do have a large bottle of organic, filtered GSO, but is it worth it to mix it with shitty gear?

Been there.. thought my ass cheek was going to fall off but it subsided after a couple weeks. You're going to have to cut that gear with some sterile oil, it's the only way it's not going to cause pain.

Where are you at in europe? This is where I get all my oils and they ship international and prices are reasonable. http://www.texlabsupply.com/category-s/1987.htm

Yes, sure, but how much to mix is the $64 million dollar question.

Pretty simple. if the Test is 500mg/mL and is 10mL of gear, depending on the concentration you want, so if you want 250mg/mL you will need another sterile vial and add 5mL of sterile oil to the vial and then take 5mL of of the Test 500 and add that to the sterile vial. Now if you have injected only 1cc of the T500 previously so you have 9mL in the vial just adjust accordingly, 4.5mL of sterile oil.

I for one do NOT like the idea of drawing the gear out of the vial with a monster sized 18 gaga pin because doing so leaves gaping holes in the rubber stopper which is much more of an avenue for outside air to get into the vial. 22 gage pins for drawing out the gear are plenty big enough, and then I switch to a 25gage pin for shooting the gear. You also have to be careful that when you switch to the smaller pins, you're not getting your hands all over the pin itself before you stab it into your flesh. I don't even like breathing heavy on the pin before i jab it in.
Don't you think you are over doing it just a little ?? And who puts there hands on a pin ? I am going to invent a sterile bubble for injecting , and a blanky for the tears of PIP pain .. The blankly will be in the bubble ..

Back