• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anybody else noticing a food shortage starting?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Yeah, we've been complaining for awhile. Basically since covid first hit. But it bounced back a bit, and everybody thought it was going to be ok. Wrong.

Our govt is willing to starve you. You don't think that same govt will rig an election, mandate a suspect vaccine, etc, etc? Wake up people. We're as bad as russia or germany ever thought about being. We just have better press.

Yes I've noticed that even BJ's is out of a lot of items, such as canned and diced tomatoes plus some breakfast cereal. Milk even was hard to get there, so I do believe this is real.

Also the food I've bought went up in price a good deal...for this month $600 went for food.

Today I went on Amazon and bought 2 cases of TP...$42. (TP=Toilet Paper).

Last edited:
No. Not where I’m at anyway. The only time I notice a shortage is eggwhites and protein powder around New Years when all the people are on their future failed New Years resolutions

By who google and the squad ? Lol
Oh you got me. Better believe every conspiracy theory out there. You guys still believe in the fema death camps too huh? Sandy hook was a hoax right? I know you guys don’t like anything that goes against your narrative but here you go.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.statesman.com/amp/8264338002
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL2N2L31K5
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ohione...paying-farmers-to-destroy-crops-2/246212/?amp
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/government-farmers-destroy-crops/

This video has been debunked

Debunked or not, it’s a supply and demand issue.

You have to be living under a rock or a liar not to see your grocery bills on the rise.

I don’t see signage for limitations but cost is way up.

I even changed grocery stores bc prices are ridiculous.

Still can get what I want, but costing more for sure.

And I live in the tristate area. Not some shit hick town.

Every time I go shopping it’s like 200 plus and I am just two person household for the most part.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh you got me. Better believe every conspiracy theory out there. You guys still believe in the fema death camps too huh? Sandy hook was a hoax right? I know you guys don’t like anything that goes against your narrative but here you go.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ohione...paying-farmers-to-destroy-crops-2/246212/?amp
Keep on believing google and you'll be just fine.

You have to be living under a rock or a liar not to see your grocery bills on the rise.

Every time I go shopping it’s like 200 plus and I am just two person household for the most part.

The only place that I can really go to shop is Trader Joes. Before, I could stock my fridge for me and the dog for $100 now I dont know if its because I'm on Keto but my last bill at TJ's was $195 and I dont feel like I bought anything more of different than what I usually do, maybe a extra pork loin for the dog ( please he's so friggen picky ) but Jesus H its costing me and extra $150 every pay period for food.

The only place that I can really go to shop is Trader Joes. Before, I could stock my fridge for me and the dog for $100 now I dont know if its because I'm on Keto but my last bill at TJ's was $195 and I dont feel like I bought anything more of different than what I usually do, maybe a extra pork loin for the dog ( please he's so friggen picky ) but Jesus H its costing me and extra $150 every pay period for food.

The only ppl that aren't suffering are the ones on food stamps with 3-5 kids. Food prices go up I'm sure their stamps do as well.

I'm sure of it. Whenever I see people in front of me using their ebt I tell them "you're welcome"
Same here...my tax dollars pay for all those kids too while I work to pay for my own food. I pay enough taxes as it is...

I spend like $500 a month on food for myself, at BJs TJ,s and a local supermarket...

I spend like $500 a month on food for myself, at BJs TJ,s and a local supermarket...

Yeah that's about close to what I'm spending. Unfortunately, where I am I dont have a costco, BJ's or Sam's club and every other supermarket is insanely expensive. I'm headed out of town for a few days and I'll be able to get to a Sam's Club and Wegmans's in PA :D

There has not been shortage in my specific area since last Marchish when we all exprericenced the tyrannical lockdown of healthy people. I do live in the highly populated DFW metroplex and we have Costcos and Sams on every side of town add to that Krogers, Tom Thumb, and Albertsons on every street corner in between. If we do experience a food shortage, make no mistake it will be 100% planned and executed and not by some mishap or perfect storm of BS

Last edited:
There has not been shortage in my specific area since last Marchish when we all exprericenced the tyrannical lockdown of healthy people. I do live in the highly populated DFW metroplex and we have Costcos and Sams on every side of town add to that Krogers, Tom Thumb, and Albertsons on every street corner in between. If we do experience a food shortage, make no mistake it will be 100% planned and executed and not by some mishap or perfect storm of BS

No HEB? I love that store.

im not living under a rock and no my grocery prices aren’t sky rocketing. Pasturized eggwhites, oatmeal, etc has cost me the same price for the past couple of years. I don’t live in a hick town either. I see my grocery bill because I buy the food and have it delivered. Fast food prices have gone up a little but not what I buy from the store.
I’m not denying supply and demand but the video is debunked. The government is creating some food shortage. That’s literally insane.
What is rumble anyway? I’ve seen a couple videos posted from there

Get Shredded!
Not including 2lbs of protein a week and supplements my household which is my wife, daughter and me is around 1k a month. $250 a week isn’t that bad

Keep on believing google and you'll be just fine.
😂 keep believing quack bullshit and you’ll go insane. Google is a search engine you can fact check things. So what you’re saying is all things I read that debunked negatives things about Trump and we’re critical of Biden I should dismiss? I can pull up this video through searching google is that enough to dismiss it? Get back to being a middle man pusher and spend less time on crack pot conspiracies

Not including 2lbs of protein a week and supplements my household which is my wife, daughter and me is around 1k a month. $250 a week isn’t that bad
That's about right for a family of 3.

Rice , beans ,potatoes, onions, carrots are all insanely cheap . Anyone that can rub two brain cells together would never starve in the US.

I have no idea if the video is real or not nor can I comment on the crops. I can tell you with 100% certainty that the government has been and continues to pay farmers in certain areas to get rid of their beef cattle however they see fit and they are also paying certain farmers NOT to produce hay to feed the cattle. Not sure why that is other than them dictating where and who supplies the beef.

This video has been debunked

Thanks. This story fit the actual shortages we ARE seeing so well, it was easily believable. Still can't find my taco bell fire sauce locally. We went from one stop for groceries to a minimum two stops. And we still typically can't find at least one or two items and they stay on the list until next time. It's almost like "rolling blackout" type shortages.

I know you said prices hadn't really gone up where you're at, but meat prices have skyrocketed. I stopped off to pick up some thawed ground beef the other night and it was over $16 for a "heavy" two pound package...actual cost was just shy of $7 a pound. And it was 80/20. My brain immediately went into old man rant mode and "I used to by T Bones for less than this!!!" Egg whites are up exactly $1 from a year ago where I'm at. There's definitely some fuckery going on.

We have all kinds of shortages here and of course inflation is as clear as day

Regardless of what the video says, only a fool would deny inflation

Only a fool would listen to the Biden admin say, well if you take beef, chicken, fish and a few other types of foods out of the equation then the inflation is on par with historical elevations

LMAO what fucking fools to even consider that statement!!!

BTW my buddy in NY sent me photos, hes paying 4.88 a gallon of gas. Im paying close to $4

Compared to low $2's just in Jan when Trump was in Office. But you libz keep thinking this crap is "coincidental".

Last edited:
I didn’t watch the video but farmers DO destroy crops, pour milk down the drain, etc. to recieve “subsidies”, which really are just incentives to be non-productive. This is one way the market is controlled by the government.

I personally know a guy who bought a 40 acre pear farm on the Sacramento Delta just because he wanted a house with no neighbors. He got an agriculture loan from Uncle Sam thathe never intended to pay back as it doesn’t require repayment until he sells the farm.
Along with water rights, which are a big deal in Kalifornia, he got something like $100k a year if the farm failed.
He let the fruit rot on the tree and fall but soon the place was a disgusting mess of flies and stench.
He hired a bunch of farm hands and to his dismay, started grooming and caring for his trees. Next thing he knows, he is one of the biggest single farmer producers of Bosc pears. He had a contract with DelMonte to take all he could produce.
When he died in around 2005, his farm hands had made enough money to buy their own farm. The American Dream realized for these immigrants.

I have noticed whey, especially isolate, is out for many of the brands I buy. I went to buy some stuff from Gaspari and every product I wanted was out.

The biggest thing I have noticed on my recent travels across the states is the lack of servers, cooks and such at restaurants. Four out of five fast food places we stopped at on the road were “drive thru only”.

Life in the USA is definitely not normal or better than the past.

Last edited:
We have all kinds of shortages here and of course inflation is as clear as day

Regardless of what the video says, only a fool would deny inflation

Only a fool would listen to the Biden admin say, well if you take beef, chicken, fish and a few other types of foods out of the equation then the inflation is on par with historical elevations

LMAO what fucking fools to even consider that statement!!!

BTW my buddy in NY sent me photos, hes paying 4.88 a gallon of gas. Im paying close to $4

Compared to low $2's just in Jan when Trump was in Office. But you libz keep thinking this crap is "coincidental".

LOL!

This reminds me of a Navy PAO telling our battalion that “If you discount the populated areas along both coasts, the military has a 70% approval rating.”
I laughed out loud when she said that and just about all 400 sailors looked over at me laughing in a otherwise silent ballroom. No one else seemed to get it.

Back