• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

July 4th question...

dnewell2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First off I hope everyone stays safe and has a great holiday with friends and family.

Now my question...do protestors of the flag, sjws, antifa and whoever else falls in that category of dumb fucks that need to leave the states celebrate the 4th?

They shouldn't be allowed to enjoy 4th cookouts fireworks car shows fuck even baseball IMO. I was pissed they didn't play the anthem at my son's 12u Allstar tournament today mainly cause there was no PA system. Just a thought.

My personal favorite is Memorial Day
Two yrs ago I Went to the ER on Memorial Day
But was rudely asked to leave because I wasn't adhering to Their Service Dog rules..and not the Federal Laws that everyone should abide by..
So,a disabled veteran with terminal C,in pain with a Real Service Dog was not only refused care but asked to leave on Memorial Day..

Drove 32 miles to another Hospital to find I had a bleeding ulcer...

Nice Country we live in...

My personal favorite is Memorial Day
Two yrs ago I Went to the ER on Memorial Day
But was rudely asked to leave because I wasn't adhering to Their Service Dog rules..and not the Federal Laws that everyone should abide by..
So,a disabled veteran with terminal C,in pain with a Real Service Dog was not only refused care but asked to leave on Memorial Day..

Drove 32 miles to another Hospital to find I had a bleeding ulcer...

Nice Country we live in...
That's fucked up

I don't think most Americans even know what the 4th of July is about and why we celebrate it.

Back