• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

when people mistake synthol for steroids

kudegras

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do you think when you see people mistake synthol for anabolic steroids? Do you think it shows how society has a huge misunderstanding and is ignorant about steroids? I was watching a video about these guys using synthol and looking horrible with big bloated arms and bodies and the video never names what it shows them shooting into themselves either. When I looked into the comments it was lots of people just talking about steroids and very few people knew they were really using synthol. Also so many people speak as if you can just use steroids and not have to put any hard work or good diet in and that just the steroids will make you muscular. So do you think too many people really do not understand just exactly what steroids are and what they do?

I would say 99% of society has no clue

It's possible but not likely imo

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 73
It's possible but not likely imo

He's not talking about users, he's talking about the public mistaking synthol for real muscle.

Yes happens a lot.

The ignorance on YouTube comments isn’t really anything new... and that’s not something that is only applicable to videos about steroids. Most people don’t spend much time researching anything. There for the end up repeating something they heard or saying something they assumed to be correct.

Most people with half a brain spend zero time commenting on you tube videos or trying to fight with or correct nobodies on the internet. So ignorance and mob mentality wins out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ignorance on YouTube comments isn’t really anything new... and that’s not something that is only applicable to videos about steroids. Most people don’t spend much time researching anything. There for the end up repeating something they heard or saying something they assumed to be correct.

Most people with half a brain spend zero time commenting on you tube videos or trying to fight with or correct nobodies on the internet. So ignorance and mob mentality wins out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facts. This is our society today. Which blows my mind. Considering how easy it is to get informations now a day...

He's not talking about users, he's talking about the public mistaking synthol for real muscle.

Yes happens a lot.

I never thought about that even remotely being a possibility lol

IML Gear Cream!
420BCEF8-DA0E-4235-9D91-24B55C251383.jpeg...synthol physique

exactly! why I thought it not a possibility to confuse the two oils

Attachments

• 480ecd4f9857b9e9ab5b957d7ee6f5be.png
    480ecd4f9857b9e9ab5b957d7ee6f5be.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 26
It's like when Americans say latino is a race and call stuff from other countries "ethnic". Those who know better just roll their eyes and move on.

Back