• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you hate about your gym? Let's hear it!

IML Gear Cream!
I hate the fuckers who use the blow dryer to dry their BALLS. Yep every day this fucker puts his leg on the counter and does that WTF!

So many jokes there.
Yeah, it takes balls to do that.
Maybe he doesn't want the undercarriage to rust.
Avoiding potential diaper rash.
etc, etc

Im gonna go out on a limb and say it...I cant stand seeing ladies,girls women that day in day out just hit squats or whatever youtube guru instructional video they are watching for the day has instructed them to do. I just want to see a female do a curl or lat pulldown or something but to be pear shaped and think your killing the game is laughable. Aside this I am envious of the mediocre dudes catching angles in the mirror, these are usually the same guys wearing the matching Nike kit with a Beast shirt on smelling of Axe and pre workout. But what really grinds my gears are people who cant sit still in the sauna :(
https://youtu.be/SjuXVUpp89w

I'll start here. I have the PF black card, I joined because I work out of town alot and tend to live where I'm working. I always have a gym to go to. Upside of pf... hydro massage, tanning, pussy, and clean showers. Down side... It attracts punks, no energy in the gym, not allowed to workout hard(I get warned 3x a wk), I actually saw a girl texting in the leg press machine, a dude texting on the preacher curl and another dude texting in the leg press. All 3 at the same time, people wandering and waiting their turn. That's the type of crowd Pf attracts. Aside from the geriatric club, but IM happy to see them there, god bless. BUT... i have my main gym. A Lil hardcore gym smack dab in the middle of my city. No issues other than a few smelly, and i mean rank A-grabs that come in at night. You can smell them across the gym. And of course yes the wanna be-s. My gym is owned by an old pro and its pretty much all about the lifestyle and what not. Everybody who joins gets the bug and thinks who the fuck they are all of a sudden. Their is some big boys in there tho. I love my gym for the most part, but it is dirty. My hands are orange from rust when I leave. Lol. Nice thread, original.

hate about your gym.............blasphemy!

Guys who use the rack for curls. Get outta the way and let me squat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

oh man we have these yoga girls who use our 3 benches to do their stretches on. assholes.

The rant of a 50 year old man.. :coffee:

Watch it Farva ;) Ill have you know, Im making 50 the new 30 :kiss:

Been going to the same hole in the wall cave gym for the last 10 years. They just shut it down and moved to a bigger location. I hate change so I thought I was going to hate it, but sweet baby jesus, there are four, yes FOUR squat racks :) Im in gym heaven these days :)

Downside -No big boy eye candy .....makes me so sad

Does anyone get pissed if the person before you doesn't wipe the machine off before you use it?

Get Shredded!
Yeah bro...guys hitting the gym with so much cologne on that it gives me a headache!!

Im gonna go out on a limb and say it...I cant stand seeing ladies,girls women that day in day out just hit squats or whatever youtube guru instructional video they are watching for the day has instructed them to do. I just want to see a female do a curl or lat pulldown or something but to be pear shaped and think your killing the game is laughable. Aside this I am envious of the mediocre dudes catching angles in the mirror, these are usually the same guys wearing the matching Nike kit with a Beast shirt on smelling of Axe and pre workout. But what really grinds my gears are people who cant sit still in the sauna :(
https://youtu.be/SjuXVUpp89w

Last edited:
Good stuff here bro. I read this and felt like I was in the gym with you!!!

I'll start here. I have the PF black card, I joined because I work out of town alot and tend to live where I'm working. I always have a gym to go to. Upside of pf... hydro massage, tanning, pussy, and clean showers. Down side... It attracts punks, no energy in the gym, not allowed to workout hard(I get warned 3x a wk), I actually saw a girl texting in the leg press machine, a dude texting on the preacher curl and another dude texting in the leg press. All 3 at the same time, people wandering and waiting their turn. That's the type of crowd Pf attracts. Aside from the geriatric club, but IM happy to see them there, god bless. BUT... i have my main gym. A Lil hardcore gym smack dab in the middle of my city. No issues other than a few smelly, and i mean rank A-grabs that come in at night. You can smell them across the gym. And of course yes the wanna be-s. My gym is owned by an old pro and its pretty much all about the lifestyle and what not. Everybody who joins gets the bug and thinks who the fuck they are all of a sudden. Their is some big boys in there tho. I love my gym for the most part, but it is dirty. My hands are orange from rust when I leave. Lol. Nice thread, original.

Yeah..you get him Mrs Robinson...hating on old folks. I'm 46 but look and feel like 26....my wife says I'm hottt...so I'm good!!!

Watch it Farva ;) Ill have you know, Im making 50 the new 30 :kiss:

Been going to the same hole in the wall cave gym for the last 10 years. They just shut it down and moved to a bigger location. I hate change so I thought I was going to hate it, but sweet baby jesus, there are four, yes FOUR squat racks :) Im in gym heaven these days :)

Downside -No big boy eye candy .....makes me so sad

Saw this one the other day at the gym. Two dudes on the floor seeing who could hold a stationary pushup while staring each other in the eyes 3, 12 inches away from each other. The best part was they were doing this right in front of the dumbbells so I had to walk over top of one of them to get to the weights. I just had to laugh out loud...ridiculous.

What i hate in gym.

1. Guys wasting their time while talking nonsense.
2. While i am training looking at me for no reason.
3. Leaving wet seats or machine cuz of sweating.
4. Doing wrong workout where they dont care to hit primary muscles but using all body parts to move weighs.
5. Leaving their mobile phone and towel on benches and seats.
6. And Mo*&er F*$king couples or love birds.

1) Performing exercises right in front of the dumbbell racks so no one can grab weights

2) Taking 5-10 min convo breaks with other members or staff between sets

3) Smaller guys in stringer tops carrying around their gallon jugs grunting and yelling out of control while dropping and slamming 25-50 lb dumbbells like they are 150 lbs

I guess I could go on and on, but luckily the number of these people are limited at my current gym

No doubt bro....stuff gets old.

1) Performing exercises right in front of the dumbbell racks so no one can grab weights

2) Taking 5-10 min convo breaks with other members or staff between sets

3) Smaller guys in stringer tops carrying around their gallon jugs grunting and yelling out of control while dropping and slamming 25-50 lb dumbbells like they are 150 lbs

I guess I could go on and on, but luckily the number of these people are limited at my current gym

So gay man...some dudes have no clue.

Saw this one the other day at the gym. Two dudes on the floor seeing who could hold a stationary pushup while staring each other in the eyes 3, 12 inches away from each other. The best part was they were doing this right in front of the dumbbells so I had to walk over top of one of them to get to the weights. I just had to laugh out loud...ridiculous.

Truth!!

What i hate in gym.

1. Guys wasting their time while talking nonsense.
2. While i am training looking at me for no reason.
3. Leaving wet seats or machine cuz of sweating.
4. Doing wrong workout where they dont care to hit primary muscles but using all body parts to move weighs.
5. Leaving their mobile phone and towel on benches and seats.
6. And Mo*&er F*$king couples or love birds.

I think everything has been said.
A guy blow drying his balls though?!? Wtf?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Old people that walk and move slow, even though I feel bad for them but when I’m on the move I feel like running them over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At my gym there is a bball court right next to the free weight section. Dudes walk through everyone lifting weights to get to the court while bouncing their basketball. Drives me up a wall for some reason. One of these days I may drop kick someone's ball.

Lots of foolishness in modern gyms.

-Cell phones.
-People setting up bars / stations / machines all over the gym for themselves.
-Most people are lame, I see very few who know what they are doing.

I miss the old days. (80's)...

Saw a guy last night that was on the phone for the entire time it took me to finish my cardio on the stair master which was 45 minutes, hopping from machine to machine doing one arm at a time so he could continue talking on the phone.

Then some guy last night who kept taking selfies in the mirror between each set. Fucking hate that shit.

A guy that does dirty juice and has back acne oozing and a sleeveless shirt just spreading it everywhere

and reeks of Guaiacol oil that’s seeping through his pores

There’s really a guy at my gym, whatever gear he has is dirty as shit and he does curls, rack pulls, and bench 4 times a week but it’s the fact he doesn’t hide the acne, like atleast cover it up spray yourself with germ-x

There’s really a guy at my gym, whatever gear he has is dirty as shit and he does curls, rack pulls, and bench 4 times a week but it’s the fact he doesn’t hide the acne, like atleast cover it up spray yourself with germ-x

Sounds like this guy at my gym. All he does is arms, chest and back. I’ll give it to him that he has nice sized arms but his protruding belly bothers the fuck out of me. I don’t understand it. Maybe he is one of those “powerlifting” guys. I’ll never understand power lifters.

Then there was a guy doing dead lifts the other day who would literally just drop the Barbell when it was about 3-4 inches from the ground making loud ass sounds. Yea bro, you’re really getting the full effect of dead lifts from dropping the weights.

The majority of you need to stop worrying about others and focus on your own shitty physique.. :coffee:

Back