• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IverMectin is a HORSE DRUG! Nnneeeiiiigggghhhhh!!

IML Gear Cream!
Did I post anything from wiki little man? You inbred hill billy? Wait no I didn’t. I posted reviews and studies from medical journals. Of course your uneducated ass wouldn’t know the difference. Now go crawl back in your bunker

Just a ball of emotions tonight? Estrogen levels a little high? Some Mydol might help with the bloating and cramps. You sure as hell did in the post where you were attacking the Dr. who spoke at the school board meeting. Everything he said was on a thumb drive and it was all studies from the CDC and NIH. You instantly engaged in the ad hominem attacks like you always do and claimed, "He's not a real doctor." You attacked him personally instead of the substance of what he said. It's what you do. That's what you always do. Because you are weak. You can't engage the argument, so you attack the person. That's what ad hominem attacks are. Mental weakness. Frailty. And then you copied and pasted the definition from fucking wikipedia. Fucking wikipedia. Now you're my bitch. The first thing you need to do when you find you've dug yourself into a hole is to stop digging.

Its fucking outrageous, reckless and immoral...but

If your crossing a street at a crosswalk and you get ran over..its the drivers fault, but your still dead...

You should have looked so the fault is your own...

Its just crazy

I live two houses away and if the family simply asked me I could have helped him

They simply relied on doctors who were also scared and had no clue what to do

We've known since day 1 that HCQ, zinc, vitamin c, d and even zpack work like a charm

Agencies came out and made fake studies to slam these

They should be held criminally liable.

I do know they got life insurance for my neighbor. They fixed up the house and got new cars. That's clear. He had a good job. I never asked them nor will I.

But the youngest son, always just is sad. He was always w the dad. And when I see him I smile and wave and he's still heartbroken

He had a lemonade sale the other day and I made sure to throw him a bunch of cash

But I just can't help think how many thousands of people just like him would have lived. And how many children and family members are hurt by this

I will admit it pisses me off. It infuriates me. Guys like Cuomo. Fauci. That Whitmer skank. These people should legit hang

They need to be held accountable. And not some shitty jail sentence either.

Its just crazy

I live two houses away and if the family simply asked me I could have helped him

They simply relied on doctors who were also scared and had no clue what to do

We've known since day 1 that HCQ, zinc, vitamin c, d and even zpack work like a charm

Agencies came out and made fake studies to slam these

They should be held criminally liable.

I do know they got life insurance for my neighbor. They fixed up the house and got new cars. That's clear. He had a good job. I never asked them nor will I.

But the youngest son, always just is sad. He was always w the dad. And when I see him I smile and wave and he's still heartbroken

He had a lemonade sale the other day and I made sure to throw him a bunch of cash

But I just can't help think how many thousands of people just like him would have lived. And how many children and family members are hurt by this

I will admit it pisses me off. It infuriates me. Guys like Cuomo. Fauci. That Whitmer skank. These people should legit hang

They need to be held accountable. And not some shitty jail sentence either.
Definitely sucks...and to think, they are going to try and shoot those kids up with that poison.

Just a ball of emotions tonight? Estrogen levels a little high? Some Mydol might help with the bloating and cramps. You sure as hell did in the post where you were attacking the Dr. who spoke at the school board meeting. Everything he said was on a thumb drive and it was all studies from the CDC and NIH. You instantly engaged in the ad hominem attacks like you always do and claimed, "He's not a real doctor." You attacked him personally instead of the substance of what he said. It's what you do. That's what you always do. Because you are weak. You can't engage the argument, so you attack the person. That's what ad hominem attacks are. Mental weakness. Frailty. And then you copied and pasted the definition from fucking wikipedia. Fucking wikipedia. Now you're my bitch. The first thing you need to do when you find you've dug yourself into a hole is to stop digging.
😂 he wasn’t an actual dr. That is a fact. You ever come to the Atlanta area?

100% you are correct

My apologies I thought it was 2006

Thank you :)
I appreciate you mentioning it. I’ve learned quite a bit in here tonight. I can be an ass but I do appreciate what I’ve learned here. Wish I would’ve looked into it more when I first got Covid

😂 he wasn’t an actual dr. That is a fact. You ever come to the Atlanta area?

Still digging? You copied and pasted from wikipedia. That is a fact. Now you're going to threaten me keyboard pussy?

The emotional maturity of a 12 year old with the education of an American public school victim.

Still digging? You copied and pasted from wikipedia. That is a fact. Now you're going to threaten me keyboard pussy?

The emotional maturity of a 12 year old with the education of an American public school victim.

what did I copy from Wikipedia? 😂 Are you scared? I was thinking we could get a workout in

what did I copy from Wikipedia? 😂 Are you scared? I was thinking we could get a workout in

You copied the definition of his profession with no mention of the substance of what he was saying. His argument was sound and based on studies, but you never engaged any of that. Typical ad hominem - just discredit his profession because you had no way to argue what he was saying. Workout? Just figured you wanted to blow your master. ; )

You copied the definition of his profession with no mention of the substance of what he was saying. His argument was sound and based on studies, but you never engaged any of that. Typical ad hominem - just discredit his profession because you had no way to argue what he was saying. Workout? Just figured you wanted to blow your master. ; )
Can you break his argument down for me in your words? Just so I know that you have an actual understanding of what he was saying? He’s not a dr btw.
Well if you’re ever near Atlanta and not scared I’ll pay for your day pass and the post workout meal.

I just would love to see Necron and BFT settle their score at the gym, lmao. That would be fun to see, haha.

Wish I were down there to join in the fun!

Get Shredded!
Can you break his argument down for me in your words? Just so I know that you have an actual understanding of what he was saying? He’s not a dr btw.
Well if you’re ever near Atlanta and not scared I’ll pay for your day pass and the post workout meal.

Whether he was a doctor or not is irrelevant. Anyone could have cited CDC and NIH studies. If a plumber cited the studies they'd still be true.

At least you stopped denying the wiki copy paste. It's a start.

Some news article came across my phone that a man in TX died days after a judge ordered he get ivermectin.

Some news article came across my phone that a man in TX died days after a judge ordered he get ivermectin.

He may have received it too late by the time the judge issued the order. Early treatment is essential. Links?

Last edited:
He may have received it too late by the time the judge issued the order. Early treatment is essential. Links?
He never received it before he died.

Whether he was a doctor or not is irrelevant. Anyone could have cited CDC and NIH studies. If a plumber cited the studies they'd still be true.

At least you stopped denying the wiki copy paste. It's a start.
lol what did I cite off of Wikipedia?
also please in your words break down what he said and the evidence to support it. Do you know or were you just agreeing with it because it fit your belief and he incorrectly called himself a dr?

I just would love to see Necron and BFT settle their score at the gym, lmao. That would be fun to see, haha.

he won’t. These guys will never meet in person. They just act tough on the internet. He’ll take steroids but never actually go to a gym. He couldn’t handle a session with me he’d give up maybe by the second exercise if not the very first working set.

he won’t. These guys will never meet in person. They just act tough on the internet. He’ll take steroids but never actually go to a gym. He couldn’t handle a session with me he’d give up maybe by the second exercise if not the very first working set.
Lmao, but yeah I myself couldn't keep up with you anyway as I'm too damn old lol.

Deflection is not an argument. Weak. Try harder.

Deflection is not an argument. Weak. Try harder.
I’m not deflecting this isn’t a debate. I’d bury you the gym. This is a different conversation between me and mindless. You still can’t tell me exactly what the guy in the video was saying. You don’t know. Everything he said might be 100% correct. You don’t honestly know if it was or wasn’t. You just agree with it because it’s confirms your bias. I’ve been proven wrong 2x in this thread and I even went as far to prove myself wrong. I’m a human I admit I have bias but I will admit I’m wrong when evidence is presented. I’ll admit if someone presents themselves as an evidence based Dr but they aren’t then I’m inclined to call bullshit on what they’re saying. Is this right? No. But the first step to learning is to acknowledge our own bias and try to debunk our own preconceived notions and beliefs. I do this I’ve done twice here. Can you say the same?

You know what this thread needs…….

Everybody is acting like ivermectin is something new or for horses only. Everyone seems to forget we've *already* dealt with corona viruses in the past like SARS and MERS. We already knew ivermectin and hcq were effective against corona virus (don't make me go dig up the docs again showing Fauci actually saying this back then during sars/mers). The only thing new about any of this is the dry ass fucking the world is taking at the hand of their govts.

You guys familiar with methylene blue?

You guys familiar with methylene blue?

Not much...I've seen it mentioned in regards to destroying red blood cells (we all know why that would be handy) but it didn't look like the benefits were worth the risks. Doesn't it turn your poop blue? Smurf poops...that would be funny.

Everybody is acting like ivermectin is something new or for horses only. Everyone seems to forget we've *already* dealt with corona viruses in the past like SARS and MERS. We already knew ivermectin and hcq were effective against corona virus (don't make me go dig up the docs again showing Fauci actually saying this back then during sars/mers). The only thing new about any of this is the dry ass fucking the world is taking at the hand of their govts.

Yeah but bank then we didn’t have a right wing racist asshole in the white house to lash out against.

Back