• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test mixes

Mski0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So you hear test is test, and you know the ester effects the frequency of pinning and can effect the pip. Also certain test give more bloat than others.. My question though is what benefits do you see from a test mix like sus? Is your pin frequency based off the shortest ester? Is there any genuine difference in the benefits as opposed to running a single test. I know what they say and know what I read. I want to know what you guys have to say first hand.

IMO there is no right or wrong answer. It simple depends on a person reaction to which compound they are using. Some guys respond better to Sus and some better to Test E. It’s all matter of what works for you...

I like to think of it as an experiment and you are the guinea pig my friend...

Good luck..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like my response to test p better then test cyp.

BUT the extra pinning sucks.

So when I switch to a longer ester, kinda gives me a break.

I suppose you have to ask yourself if the extra pinning is worth it? For me it is...

Alot of test is based off what you're trying to do and how long of a cycle. More and more body builders are leaning towards sust. The benefits of the 4 esters does make a difference and blood levels are alot more stable vs a single test.
For me, it's a toss up, I feel stronger on test e vs test c vs sust.
Sust gives me zero pip vs test e. I'm not sure what's up with the current batch of test e raws and oils floating around but the past 6 months it's got more pip like the raw wasn't purified or something.. 2 different sources for raws and 4 sources from finished oils, it's all given me pip.

So with that being said, I'll most likely run sust again

IMO there is no right or wrong answer. It simple depends on a person reaction to which compound they are using. Some guys respond better to Sus and some better to Test E. It’s all matter of what works for you...

Good luck..

For sure man! I'm usually a test c guy, will be switching to test e in 4 1/2 weeks. Thanks brother!

Alot of test is based off what you're trying to do and how long of a cycle. More and more body builders are leaning towards sust. The benefits of the 4 esters does make a difference and blood levels are alot more stable vs a single test.
For me, it's a toss up, I feel stronger on test e vs test c vs sust.
Sust gives me zero pip vs test e. I'm not sure what's up with the current batch of test e raws and oils floating around but the past 6 months it's got more pip like the raw wasn't purified or something.. 2 different sources for raws and 4 sources from finished oils, it's all given me pip.

So with that being said, I'll most likely run sust again
Awesome man. I appreciate you given your experience.

I like my response to test p better then test cyp.

BUT the extra pinning sucks.

So when I switch to a longer ester, kinda gives me a break.

I suppose you have to ask yourself if the extra pinning is worth it? For me it is...

Makes sense man thanks!

From first cycle on I’ve always used sust . Boy oh boy that pip and those knots in the virgin muscle was crazy painful and sore, was that just because the muscle was new to injections or was that just Sust in general ? Been thinking of trying another ester just to see if I can tell a difference . Love the sust !!

For sure man! I'm usually a test c guy, will be switching to test e in 4 1/2 weeks. Thanks brother!

There really is not a big difference in test c and Test E. Maybe a few weeks. But like I said it’s a matter of preference. Go ahead and try the switch it may work better for you. Good luck brother.

There really is not a big difference in test c and Test E. Maybe a few weeks. But like I said it’s a matter of preference. Go ahead and try the switch it may work better for you. Good luck brother.

Thanks I really appreciate you!

IML Gear Cream!
From first cycle on I’ve always used sust . Boy oh boy that pip and those knots in the virgin muscle was crazy painful and sore, was that just because the muscle was new to injections or was that just Sust in general ? Been thinking of trying another ester just to see if I can tell a difference . Love the sust !!
I did a super test mix and the have 5 different ester and it was 450/ml. That shit knotted me up so bad I couldn't do glutes for a while. In my personal experience it was because is was so potent and because the carrier wasnt the best. I also tried a slightly longer needle and that helped a bit it seemed. I havent tried sus yet because I bought it a while ago and then found a better lab so I will probably never use that sus lol. Will buy and try some in the future though.

So you hear test is test, and you know the ester effects the frequency of pinning and can effect the pip. Also certain test give more bloat than others.. My question though is what benefits do you see from a test mix like sus? Is your pin frequency based off the shortest ester? Is there any genuine difference in the benefits as opposed to running a single test. I know what they say and know what I read. I want to know what you guys have to say first hand.

If you ask top bodybuilders in 90´s they all love sustanon ( when is real sustanon is an amazing compound ) , but to take all from it you should shoot ED to use all the esters the best way .

If you ask top bodybuilders in 90´s they all love sustanon ( when is real sustanon is an amazing compound ) , but to take all from it you should shoot ED to use all the esters the best way .
Thanks! And that answer my question on pinning frequency being based of the shortest ester! Appreciate you man!

I had started Sustanon in born again virgin muscles (hadn’t pinned in over 25 years) and had no PIP. But it might be the source that makes the difference. I use Gear Churches Sustanon.

Rock On

I thought all along that maybe the muscle just got used to being jabbed finally but now that I think about it . I switched sources shortly after I started, no pip or pain since, coming on 2 years . I like MWF. GC is on the bucket list one day . I got a long way to go

I thought all along that maybe the muscle just got used to being jabbed finally but now that I think about it . I switched sources shortly after I started, no pip or pain since, coming on 2 years . I like MWF. GC is on the bucket list one day . I got a long way to go

I know JuicePal says their oil blends don’t cause PIP and they take new customers. Heard only good things about them too.

Rock On

Never did get an answer from jp about the carrier oil they use. Started another thread about it and was hoping to here what was in the test e but never got an answer.

Get Shredded!
It’s a faster ester so I for me the strength and libido come in quick. Plus I don’t seem to get as watery on it as well when I run 500+ mg
That sounds awesome. Will have to give it a go. I like to avoid the water retention.

Thanks! And that answer my question on pinning frequency being based of the shortest ester! Appreciate you man!

Yes we all know short esters need to be injected the more frequent possible to keep blood level stable and remenber sustanon as only 30mg test prop per ml , so best way is ED or at least EOD

I did a super test mix and the have 5 different ester and it was 450/ml. That shit knotted me up so bad I couldn't do glutes for a while. In my personal experience it was because is was so potent and because the carrier wasnt the best. I also tried a slightly longer needle and that helped a bit it seemed. I havent tried sus yet because I bought it a while ago and then found a better lab so I will probably never use that sus lol. Will buy and try some in the future though.
the reason u got pip most likely is the 450mg/ml, not because it was sust. Don't let that keep u from doing sust., just get some normal 250mg/ml and try it again, if that's what u want to run. Personally, i've tried every ester and test e just works the best FOR ME- all things considered. Good Luck! (and just remember everyone is diff- u need too experiment and figure out what works best FOR YOU)

Never did get an answer from jp about the carrier oil they use. Started another thread about it and was hoping to here what was in the test e but never got an answer.

Yeah he claims it’s some secret recipe that won’t give PIP and he won’t reveal what it is.

All he did say was it’s a blend of 3 all organic oils (vegan friendly). Obviously he is just using it as a marketing strategy to stand out from the rest.

Rock On

Heard nothing but good things about JPs Sust. Put a order in a week ago. Going to play with high dose Sust and see what happens.

Heard nothing but good things about JPs Sust. Put a order in a week ago. Going to play with high dose Sust and see what happens.

Nice. Let us know how it goes.

Rock On

Yeah he claims it’s some secret recipe that won’t give PIP and he won’t reveal what it is.

All he did say was it’s a blend of 3 all organic oils (vegan friendly). Obviously he is just using it as a marketing strategy to stand out from the rest.

Rock On
Lol Gotta do whatcha gotta do I guess?

It’s a faster ester so I for me the strength and libido come in quick. Plus I don’t seem to get as watery on it as well when I run 500+ mg
What if you want to get watery? Iv been lean af lately and I eat drol and dbol for fun all the time still can’t get watery gains

Good luck..

Would it be ok to start a cycle with test C then halfway through switch to test E, just to get a feel for them both in one cycle?

I’m asking because I’ve obviously never ran either of them before...

Back