• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another "Let's see your watch" thread

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My Breitling Chrono Avenger, Bvlgari Rettangolo and grandpa's Elgin circa 1940's..my Hublot is in the safe..

My daily work watch is a GShock..

I'd love a Rolex, but those are too pricey....I wonder if anyone in here has one....20171215_204020.jpg20171215_204547.jpg

Sent from my DEA work phone

My Breitling Chrono Avenger, Bvlgari Rettangolo and grandpa's Elgin circa 1940's..my Hublot is in the safe..

My daily work watch is a GShock..

I'd love a Rolex, but those are too pricey....I wonder if anyone in here has one....View attachment 31391View attachment 31392

Ha maybe if you trade those 3 old piece of shits in you might be able to get a Timex , it’s just like a Rolex I think 🤔

My old Tag Link Chrono. I barely ever wear it, as you can tell by the date, because I need a link for it but can't find mine anywhere. Had an ex buy it for me. The thing is wore thin because I used to wear it everywhere. Now it just gets in the way and strangles my hand
712f06d59b652d82e71473e744a400d9.jpg

I have an ordinary Timex Ironman from 1990...still going strong.

I want more BC watch pictures. He’s got some beautiful watches. He’s a Rolex collector.

I want to get a perpetual watch someday

I want more BC watch pictures. He’s got some beautiful watches. He’s a Rolex collector.

I want to get a perpetual watch someday
Rolex?
Like Sumner?

Here's my Rolex. It was given to Me by my dad before he passed away. I need to send it in for maintenance
8aaa9a13e58ad21b6fe79dd80f5d2c34.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

In the past one of my kids would but me a cheap Timex watch for Christmas as they got so beat up they would last only a year or so.

Last year my wife bought me a fitbit blaze watch and so far so good, only a few scratches.

View attachment 31405

I am too lazy to go upstairs and take a pic of my Tag..but this is the one I have.

I get compliments on it and I like it a lot. Wear it when I go out.

I used to want a Rolex. Now I am not so sure...plus the idea that it has to be sent in for "maintenance" seems like horseshit to me. Why the fuck would a 10k watch need to be sent in for fixing (as it starts to lose time). When a fucking fossil doesn't???

Here's my Rolex. It was given to Me by my dad before he passed away. I need to send it in for maintenance
8aaa9a13e58ad21b6fe79dd80f5d2c34.jpg

Beautiful!

Yup there's just something about wearing Rolex that I can't explain.

View attachment 31405

I am too lazy to go upstairs and take a pic of my Tag..but this is the one I have.

I get compliments on it and I like it a lot. Wear it when I go out.

I used to want a Rolex. Now I am not so sure...plus the idea that it has to be sent in for "maintenance" seems like horseshit to me. Why the fuck would a 10k watch need to be sent in for fixing (as it starts to lose time). When a fucking fossil doesn't???
Thats why i bought a Breitling...keeps better time too

I'll post up a pic of my Rolex but you guys have to tell me how to post pics because I'm an idiot.

Hi Summy.....you have a man crush on.me
864fca87b4ae5ee8f174eb7262818632.jpg

b7abea281d3d192681fc108159503b39.jpg

My Gucci digital dual time zone watch
c19f4cfef5e642a8a836606da5895a86.jpg

Antique rose gold omega from the 60's..

bc4580b454cb2bf13a059fffe2b1a2e8.jpg

Rolex Daytona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back