• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo trt

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who asss this to their trt and how much does it raise your test on blood with ? Is it like test on bloods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who asss this to their trt and how much does it raise your test on blood with ? Is it like test on bloods?

Brother TRT is testosterone replacement therapy , so is only testosterone .

I haven't drawn bloods while adding primo to my trt regimen, so I don't have a baseline to compare to.

Buuuutttt, I can say that adding 100/wk primo to my trt has kept me leaner easier; strength maintaining and gaining at an increased level; and overall just feeling better. It's like trt plus. I have been doing this protocol for just about two months and will run a little more and then do bloods and assess from there.

Good timing, I'm currently on 280mg primo weekly and 350mg test C weekly and my test came back at 2700 (last week) and my estrogen was at 27 (I don't take AIs). Just started DHB so we'll see where that takes it.

Just logged into quest to confirm - 2778 ng/dl total test and estradiol at 28 pg/ml. I do pin every day as it keeps my estrogen down and don't need AIs. 50mg Test C. And 40mg Primo E.

Just logged into quest to confirm - 2778 ng/dl total test and estradiol at 28 pg/ml. I do pin every day as it keeps my estrogen down and don't need AIs. 50mg Test C. And 40mg Primo E.
Hmm im wondering if you took your trt shot twice a week what your estrogen reading would be. I hear Primo interferes with the conversation of test to estrogen so it almost acts like an AI.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I haven't drawn bloods while adding primo to my trt regimen, so I don't have a baseline to compare to.

Buuuutttt, I can say that adding 100/wk primo to my trt has kept me leaner easier; strength maintaining and gaining at an increased level; and overall just feeling better. It's like trt plus. I have been doing this protocol for just about two months and will run a little more and then do bloods and assess from there.
Im hoping to run it @100 per week as well, any sides on ur hematocrit and hemoglobin

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back