• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Paris Attacks

Get Shredded!
In your own admission it only hurts the law abiding by making them jump through more hoops and doesn't even slow down the criminal. Hardcore felons released from prison acquire guns the day they are released. They can't have a gun because they are a felon. That didn't stop them. They got the gun or guns illegally. Still didn't stop them. How are more laws going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals? Make it extra-illegal?

Making it harder for me to get a gun doesn't deter crime one iota. Making it harder for me to carry a gun doesn't deter crime.

Describe the hurt it takes for jumping through hoops to get a gun?

Tell me about specific felons who go and get guns the same day. I want to know about it.

I have on numerous occasions admitted that gun crime can not be solved unless all guns are gone. Do you read what I write? Did I mention all issues with guns or point to a specific topic? You realize the majority of the mass shootings are by people who buy guns legally? Those are the focus and the point is to not make it impossible to get one, but keep a select few from having a legal avenue, without scrutiny, to get one. You are talking about criminals bypassing gun laws, I am talking about people with clean records, who most likely don't have the ability to run to the local hood to pick one up.

You decided to speak up against what I'm saying, so make sure you carefully read what I'm talking about.

Really now? Read this. This sort of thing isn't even rare, it's common and goes under-reported because it doesn't fit the gun control agenda.
http://myfox8.com/2013/01/10/armed-georgia-mom-shoots-intruder-five-times/

I am glad she did this and she absolutely has a right to defend herself, especially in her home. Make sure you go back and read my response to Malfeasance. He brought up some good points I agree with.

we dont have a gun problem, we have a crime problem

Saw on the news this morning that congress voted down a gun ban for those on the no fly list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw on the news this morning that congress voted down a gun ban for those on the no fly list.

saw that, it should be a no brainer, they must have tried to sneak other shit in on the bill

Describe the hurt it takes for jumping through hoops to get a gun?

Tell me about specific felons who go and get guns the same day. I want to know about it.

I have on numerous occasions admitted that gun crime can not be solved unless all guns are gone. Do you read what I write? Did I mention all issues with guns or point to a specific topic? You realize the majority of the mass shootings are by people who buy guns legally? Those are the focus and the point is to not make it impossible to get one, but keep a select few from having a legal avenue, without scrutiny, to get one. You are talking about criminals bypassing gun laws, I am talking about people with clean records, who most likely don't have the ability to run to the local hood to pick one up.

You decided to speak up against what I'm saying, so make sure you carefully read what I'm talking about.

I am glad she did this and she absolutely has a right to defend herself, especially in her home. Make sure you go back and read my response to Malfeasance. He brought up some good points I agree with.

Any time you have some sort of requirement to purchase a gun is a hoop you have to jump through. Anyone should be able to put there money down on the counter and walk out with a gun, no questions asked.

Specific felons? Honestly can't name any. Can you honestly say a felon can't get a gun the same day he is released from prison?

You can only make the legal guns go away. The illegal guns will stay. No matter how illegal they are. Just like murder and other crimes. It's already illegal to murder someone yet it happens every day. The guns used in Newtown weren't acquired legally. The guns used in San Bernardino may have been bought legally but they are illegal in California. Laws didn't stop them. Didn't even slow them down.

Making it harder for good people to protect themselves doesn't make the bad people less violent or lethal.

People only have a right to defend themselves in their home? Or does that right extend out into public areas?

Any time you have some sort of requirement to purchase a gun is a hoop you have to jump through. Anyone should be able to put there money down on the counter and walk out with a gun, no questions asked

Even the no fly listers, hadj, and mental defects......great thinking. Still not sure how someone is getting hurt from checks

Specific felons? Honestly can't name any. Can you honestly say a felon can't get a gun the same day he is released from prison?

Well, sounds like you should stop making bold claims you cannot support. Yes I can. Not everyone in prison is there from a violent crime or guns.

You can only make the legal guns go away. The illegal guns will stay. No matter how illegal they are. Just like murder and other crimes. It's already illegal to murder someone yet it happens every day. The guns used in Newtown weren't acquired legally. The guns used in San Bernardino may have been bought legally but they are illegal in California. Laws didn't stop them. Didn't even slow them down.

Again, more info beating the dead horse that has been discussed. What have I said specifically that has not addressed this? Let's get to that instead of the constant regurgitation you do

Making it harder for good people to protect themselves doesn't make the bad people less violent or lethal

Harder is fine. Impossible is wrong. You are defining harder with impossible connotations. I never claimed a solution for violent or lethal people did I? When did this get psychological?

People only have a right to defend themselves in their home? Or does that right extend out into public areas?

What did I write that lead you to think that is what I said? Do you seriously read anything else I write besides what you want to?

The thing is you have poor arguments. You don't pay attention to what I say. You read into only what you want to. You keep coming back around to points you tried to make before by asserting them into areas of my argument where they don't fit. I have to continuously say the same thing over like you are expecting me to change my mind. You have nothing else to hold onto besides the criminals getting guns when there are already laws.......I've read that from all 20 posts of yours. You don't have to ever say that again as I am aware. With that said, you probably have nothing else to say. Glad you stopped in

What did I write that lead you to think that is what I said? Do you seriously read anything else I write besides what you want to?

The thing is you have poor arguments. You don't pay attention to what I say. You read into only what you want to. You keep coming back around to points you tried to make before by asserting them into areas of my argument where they don't fit. I have to continuously say the same thing over like you are expecting me to change my mind. You have nothing else to hold onto besides the criminals getting guns when there are already laws.......I've read that from all 20 posts of yours. You don't have to ever say that again as I am aware. With that said, you probably have nothing else to say. Glad you stopped in

If you don't want to buy a specific type of weapon don't buy one. The 2nd amendment is our right, it's not up to you. If shit ever breaks loose in this country have fun with your shotgun Mr Biden. Guns don't kill, criminals KILL.

I know what it says. It doesn't say anything about hunting and I'm pretty sure I already mentioned that. I didn't say anything was quoted from the Constitution. If we want to get tied up in definitions and being literal, don't forget about the part that says "Well regulated". I am not seeing much of that. The security of the state and the regulation of the militia go hand in hand. The security is key here and if the security is being compromised by a lack of regulation, then the regulation needs to be looked at. The militia (supposedly all of you heroes out there who are conveniently never around when there is an active shooter are militiamen, but were too afraid or had an excuse to not go in the military) should support the security as it has been deemed a Constitutional responsibility. That could mean a longer delay until you prove yourself worthy of having something solely designed to kill. None of you bitch about drivers licenses. The truth is you guys are not militia. You are individuals looking for excuses to call yourselves that to own a gun "rightfully". Do you guys realize how ironic it is to be against the government controlling your life, but recognize their authority to allow you a weapon to fight them?

The problem with many of you guys is that you are too proud to admit there is an issue and then dance around a legitimate argument where sound reasoning was used, making it seem like I want your guns taken away. As soon as you all see someone saying gun control, you freak out and tell everyone how you would kill every active shooter if you could, how you will kill anyone trying to take your guns away, how the government is going to hypnotize our troops and send them to war with our own citizens, zombie apocalypse or whatever paranoid bullshit you are all on. You have no idea how ridiculous you all sound and how quick you are to jump to these crazy incalculable, immeasurable scenarios that you cannot prove to happen.

There is an issue. It is unfortunate if you do not think so. It is understandable if you think there is, but don't know what to do. The best case scenario is when you know there is a problem and are willing to help. I have already said that there are avenues that are impossible to go down. I don't want to take your guns away, just certain ones. I want you to be able to defend yourselves from hadj or the black guy who is going to rob you. My thought is to remedy a specific problem of these crazed idiots buying guns and killing families. The fact is the majority of these mental defects get the guns legally. My suggestion is to satisfy all of you gun owners, including myself, and help limit the damage caused by as many people as possible.

According to you're reasoning, why not get rid of all "hadji's", "black guys" and the "mentally defected" More people die from the fucking FLU or taking tylenol than mass shootings every year. SMH... :hmm:

You have yet to propose anything that will work. Everything you have proposed has already been tried or is already on the books and it's all failed.

IML Gear Cream!
^Yeah, still waiting for shit to break loose in our country for that big gun battle....:jerkit:

I have said before, it's about a realistic solution to part of the problem. Getting rid of everyone like you wrote is not realistic. I didn't write about some fictional way to take care of things. Go scroll back through the thread, read everything, and then come back instead of posting for the sake of debate

You have yet to propose anything that will work. Everything you have proposed has already been tried or is already on the books and it's all failed.

You are running on empty. Thanks for sparing me another post about the inability to stop criminals :winkfinger:

And that post above this one was not for you. You posted the same time I did

You are running on empty. Thanks for sparing me another post about the inability to stop criminals :winkfinger:

And that post above this one was not for you. You posted the same time I did

Running on empty? Says the guy who can't offer up anything that will work or has worked.

^Yeah, still waiting for shit to break loose in our country for that big gun battle....:jerkit:

I have said before, it's about a realistic solution to part of the problem.

I'll tell you my solution. Carry an AR in high risk areas like....everywhere.... from now on. This shit will never seem real until it's happening to you. I know 14 people who would agree with me....if they weren't dead.

Running on empty? Says the guy who can't offer up anything that will work or has worked.

Besides the assault rifle ban, which I think is the smaller part of the two things I have talked about, tell me about the implementation of the first topic? I know that makes you have to go back and read now. A bill stopped in legislation is not the same as implementation by the executive branch. I expect some run around tin foil hat answer

Besides the assault rifle ban, which I think is the smaller part of the two things I have talked about, tell me about the implementation of the first topic? I know that makes you have to go back and read now. A bill stopped in legislation is not the same as implementation by the executive branch. I expect some run around tin foil hat answer

Murders with any long guns are so few and far between they don't bother to keep statistics regarding what type was used. From you I would have expected some amount of protecting your own rights because of your military service but you're more than willing to give those up without so much as a whimper.

Back