• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone with an ounce of common sense

DirtySuperman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...cally-impossible-pattern-behind-bidens-steal/
23592374077fd2030de9517b158d6d98.jpg

One could argue that Republicans and Conservative voters prefer to vote in person and wasn't scared of the Boogeyman Chinese virus. On the other hand Democrats and Liberal voters were too scared to leave there residence to vote in person because of the Boogeyman might get them so they voted by mail with gloves, masks and possible hazmat outfits on in their own homes....

One could argue that Republicans and Conservative voters prefer to vote in person and wasn't scared of the Boogeyman Chinese virus. On the other hand Democrats and Liberal voters were too scared to leave there residence to vote in person because of the Boogeyman might get them so they voted by mail with gloves, masks and possible hazmat outfits on in their own homes....

I see where your going with that... but wouldn’t they have voted earlier or at least a consistent flow of votes throughout instead of a massive dump right at the end... ya know, when they knew that Trump was gonna take this election.

seems to be like they had it planned so that if for some weird reason they were to win this thing legally and fairly they would call off the cheatin dogs... but since they realized it was end of the road they pulled the trigger on the special election operative.

You don't read...do you

I see where your going with that... but wouldn’t they have voted earlier or at least a consistent flow of votes throughout instead of a massive dump right at the end... ya know, when they knew that Trump was gonna take this election.

seems to be like they had it planned so that if for some weird reason they were to win this thing legally and fairly they would call off the cheatin dogs... but since they realized it was end of the road they pulled the trigger on the special election operative.

Because the mail in ballots needed to be sanitized for so many days before they could be filled out and sent back in... So a major dump would make sense. A major steaming dump.....

IML Gear Cream!
Thank god those idiots were only concerned with stealing the presidential election and they didn't fill in down ballot, thats why crazy nancy went off when they lost seats or did not win as much as she expected. but I think that is most telling...:coffee:

Okay you got me on that one.
But to my defense, I was in the middle of a leg workout while using speech to text....
So this phone is not so smart after all !!

That talk to text BS is all screwing up. I still use it daily and when I look back I have to edit a lot of posts lol. I guess they'll get it right someday.

Thank god those idiots were only concerned with stealing the presidential election and they didn't fill in down ballot, thats why crazy nancy went off when they lost seats or did not win as much as she expected. but I think that is most telling...:coffee:
So the Rafael Warnock thing you think was a legit win?
Don't get me wrong I think Kelly Lawler is a backstabbing piece of shit... But I think there was down ticket cheating going on as well.

I hear there was a lot of pristine ballots with only one check mark on them, and that wasn't a media post, that was a smart fella I know who knows something about something..:coffee:

Back