• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best peptides to get shredded?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Right now we have many peptides on market but most of them increase hunger and also spike insulin , so not good to a cutting or pre contest phase. The only 2 peptides indicated to cutting phase is HGH Frag and CJC1295 DAC .
CJC1295 DAC is probably the best peptide to increase hgh levels and also the easiest to use . The dosage is 2mg per week and you can use all in one shoot because he as a big active life . I prefer to slit in 4 dosages of 500mcg. This peptide don’t need to be taken on empty stomach .

HGH Frag is the fragment of the hgh that burns fat , and that’s why he works better than hgh at burning fat . Because is the only think he does , is only mission , and tha´s why he does that better than hgh . This peptide gives so quick results but he needs to be taken fasted in morning or during the night to have the full results from him . Ideal is not eat before and after taking it . The dosage is 250-500mcg per day .
You want to get shredded and don’t have money to buy HGH

MONSTRO

Attachments

• cjc-1295-with-dac-2mg.jpg
    cjc-1295-with-dac-2mg.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 35
  • hgh-frag176-191-5mg.jpg
    hgh-frag176-191-5mg.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 37
Why i got shredded not using DNP ?
Diet and training hard. You have a good work ethic. Come on, I didn’t say dnp is the only way to get shredded as that’s simply not true. I did say dnp is the only compound to literally burn fat. Dont straw man me.

Last edited:
I’m a fan of peptides. I loved ghrp2 and cjc. They work well but I’m against misinformation

Waiting more than 24hrs for what? Each pin? Cjc with dac is a long lasting peptide that doesn’t need more than once a day. Hgh frag I’ve always recommended to pin a 2x per day
Yes each pin with dac. Monstro said you can do it 1x a week. There’s nothing that supports 1x a week. I said the studies say 1x daily.

Yes each pin with dac. Monstro said you can do it 1x a week. There’s nothing that supports 1x a week. I said the studies say 1x daily.

Ok I see where he said that. He may be slightly miss informed is all bro.

Last edited:
It also seems like he was talking about possibly front loading 1 big dose for the entire week. Maybe that’s where the confusion is here? Everyone uses things differently be it “right” or “wrong”

What do you guys think about Coach Greg’s Frag protocol?

It’s pretty much based on the premise that the body builds a tolerance to the Frag VERY quickly and it needs to be ran for like no more than 5 weeks at a time with big dosage increases every week.

Attachments

• 66244A20-3447-41E0-ABFB-9504EB461F60.jpeg
    66244A20-3447-41E0-ABFB-9504EB461F60.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 67

It’s pretty much based on the premise that the body builds a tolerance to the Frag VERY quickly and it needs to be ran for like no more than 5 weeks at a time with big dosage increases every week.
This is pretty much how I have always ran it. And have guided many on running with that premise in mind. Would be interested to see how other run it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Tesofensine look good just find anywhere that sells it.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

That’s how I’ve advised people to run it as well

He said you can use it all in one shot because it has a big half-life

Yes i said CJC1295 you can use 1x week the 2mg , but you can do 1mg 2x week or even 300mcg ED. But is a peptide that dont need to apply ED or 2x day like many of them

Back