• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I think i hate my relationship

Get Shredded!
Well I definitely need some npp... pretending to whisper but accidentally saying it out loud ☺️

Hold on here. I didn't read all the posts here, so if I'm missing something, my bad. Let me get this straight. Your bf is seeking SSDI for an injury. Yet he can still bodybuild 5 days a week? He wants to be his own boss so he figures growing trees is a good option? He can't pay his own bills? I hate to say it but the guy is living a pipe dream. You can do better girl. Love makes these situations tougher but from what I've heard you say this is a relationship on it's way down and yulou need to weigh the positives and negatives and always look out for "yourself first".

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I like waffles...js. lol
Yessuh. It makes me feel better that im not being crazy because was another battle i was having with myself.. lol i appreciate it and i feel better about the situation. Or at least where im at with it. Hes knows im not gonna put up with it forever. So fingers crossed the future is brighter then it appears.

Xoxo!

Sorry i femaled on the bodybuilder board. I figured you guys would tell me how it is. Honestly thougbt youd be meaner about it. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

No worries you femaled out its a wrap now and you got your head on tight again... I was not gonna go all the way in on you cause you needed honesty so I wasn't gonna be too mean about it just forward... So waffles you got it.. but after waffles we got to get it in quick cause i actually have to bounce to work after...lmao ;)

No worries you femaled out its a wrap now and you got your head on tight again... I was not gonna go all the way in on you cause you needed honesty so I wasn't gonna be too mean about it just forward... So waffles you got it.. but after waffles we got to get it in quick cause i actually have to bounce to work after...lmao ;)
Waffles for waffle ?!?!? Bet! Hahah shit you and both. I train in the mornings so you gotta be up and at it lol

I love Queen, I know you'll make the right decision. All in due time!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Waffles for waffle ?!?!? Bet! Hahah shit you and both. I train in the mornings so you gotta be up and at it lol

lol..hell yeah what better way to set off the morning waffles 4 waffle ;-)..... both get the day started accordingly...the way shit was intended to be and all is good in the world..lmao.. your definitely cool people sis for real keep you chin up... life's to short to stress trust me on that

Augustine has a solid point. You’re gonna stay with the ol man for now.. but in the meantime you will post some of that npp you were talking about, no?

Lol

Any chance you can post some hot pics? Sorta has a thank you for giving sound advice??
Nooo. I mean my logs are raunchy. But its acceptable to post semi racey pictures on logs...to show progress..right ?

IML Gear Cream!
Augustine has a solid point. You’re gonna stay with the ol man for now.. but in the meantime you will post some of that npp you were talking about, no?

Lol
But i might though. shhh dont tell babe. Lol i shall call this..enlarged clitoris. A primo story. Hahahahahha. Lol jk. Hahah

lol..hell yeah what better way to set off the morning waffles 4 waffle ;-)..... both get the day started accordingly...the way shit was intended to be and all is good in the world..lmao.. your definitely cool people sis for real keep you chin up... life's to short to stress trust me on that
EXTRA SYRUP. thanks bro
I appreciate you guys. I think ill stick around this forum.

Dude you sound like me ...I almost typed a troll comment but fuck this is too damn serious ....I'm getting outta a toxic one also ..she called the cops on me knowing I had gear in my trunk costing me thousands in lawyer etc.. I still talk to her why ? We used to be ride or die 6 yrs it's hard I hate her and still am connected but I'm cutting my losses cause imo it never gets optimal you just tread water while resentments brew like bad gear ..

Heres a picture of my dick.
a3c271b7fedbc009f657846e62180d1c.jpg

Get Shredded!
Hold on here. I didn't read all the posts here, so if I'm missing something, my bad. Let me get this straight. Your bf is seeking SSDI for an injury. Yet he can still bodybuild 5 days a week? He wants to be his own boss so he figures growing trees is a good option? He can't pay his own bills? I hate to say it but the guy is living a pipe dream. You can do better girl. Love makes these situations tougher but from what I've heard you say this is a relationship on it's way down and yulou need to weigh the positives and negatives and always look out for "yourself first".

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Nailed it right here... And theres your sign.
As a Mom and someone whos lived this I would say …. RUN, dont walk. If you think its stressful now, wait until the little ones show up, then its REALLY gonna get raw. Get your fur babies and get out. Find a MAN, not a child who lets you support him. Im not just trying to throw out opinions or try and tell anyone what to do, Ive lived this myself and in all of my 51 years I consider it the absolute stupidest thing I ever allowed to happen to me. And once you've allowed it to start, it doesnt change.
Just keep reminding yourself you deserve better.

Dude you sound like me ...I almost typed a troll comment but fuck this is too damn serious ....I'm getting outta a toxic one also ..she called the cops on me knowing I had gear in my trunk costing me thousands in lawyer etc.. I still talk to her why ? We used to be ride or die 6 yrs it's hard I hate her and still am connected but I'm cutting my losses cause imo it never gets optimal you just tread water while resentments brew like bad gear ..
See ive never been a female like that. My ex cheated on me. I found at work. Went home for the day packed up all my shit dipped out. Silent. I dont need to get even or stir trouble. If there was more issues then just money id consider leaving sooner but part of me still wants to see how this plays out yano. Sorrh about your lady. That seriously sucks. Why ruin someones life yano

Nailed it right here... And theres your sign.
As a Mom and someone whos lived this I would say …. RUN, dont walk. If you think its stressful now, wait until the little ones show up, then its REALLY gonna get raw. Get your fur babies and get out. Find a MAN, not a child who lets you support him. Im not just trying to throw out opinions or try and tell anyone what to do, Ive lived this myself and in all of my 51 years I consider it the absolute stupidest thing I ever allowed to happen to me. And once you've allowed it to start, it doesnt change.
Just keep reminding yourself you deserve better.
I hear you 100 % . Im jogging but i do wanna play it out. Hes says 8 weeks. Ill give him two more months i think. Play it by ear. See if once this storm settles and if he makes due on his promises of we can resume life before this shit storm. But we shall see. We had it out today. All feelings were exchanged. See where the dusts dust settles and if things will improve.

Id honestly rather not deal with any dudes ever. Id rather live on my own. With my furkids. And have the bed too myself and my car to myself and my snacks to myself and be able to watch my stupid tv shows by myself without commentary. Lol but here we are. Matter of the heart and shit. Duking it out between brain and feelings. Ive been single 25 out of my 28 years of existence man. Another decade or two wont hurt.

You sound alot like my wife. She brings it up sometimes when she's mad, lol. But apparently in the end I guess I'm worth her giving up her precious single life.

As far as your situation, I'm sure it's a tough pill to swallow especially only being 28, so you still have that youthful, "free spirit" mentality going on. Now I'm gonna throw every cliche in the book at you: in all reality, you made your bed and you have to sleep in it, so it's time make lemonade out of these lemons thrown at you. No one forced you at gun point to commit to this guy and get a house with him! You could have easily just rented an apartment or townhome closer to the city...

Try to look at the bright side, you live out in the peaceful country with alot of land, he won't be tempted to cheat on you he'll just be this older guy who tends to his crops and probably works on alot of home improvement projects. Maybe he'll start a garden and you won't have to buy produce, get some chickens and maybe a cow.. He could be a good home maker. Encourage him to start an online business... possibilities are endless...

Last edited:
hate it for everyone that's going thru relationship problems. truly sucks. life is too short to have to deal with crap like that.

You sound alot like my wife. She brings it up sometimes when she's mad, lol. But apparently in the end I guess I'm worth her giving up her precious single life.

As far as your situation, I'm sure it's a tough pill to swallow especially only being 28, so you still have that youthful, "free spirit" mentality going on. Now I'm gonna throw every cliche in the book at you: in all reality, you made your bed and you have to sleep in it, so it's time make lemonade out of these lemons thrown at you. No one forced you at gun point to commit to this guy and get a house with him! You could have easily just rented an apartment or townhome closer to the city...

Try to look at the bright side, you live out in the peaceful country with alot of land, he won't be tempted to cheat on you he'll just be this older guy who tends to his crops and probably works on alot of home improvement projects. Maybe he'll start a garden and you won't have to buy produce, get some chickens and maybe a cow.. He could be a good home maker. Encourage him to start an online business... possibilities are endless...
Yes. Its like as soon as make a huge decision shit goes sour. And i made that decision. And...

You honestly just described him. Because thats exactly what he does right now. I could beore encouraging and supportive but ive been stuck in the mentality in all the comments above. He got his plants the garden. We get chickens and goats....and i wanna grow veggies. Lol he said hell help me set up a cute little room do to it inside. And lavender. Im an old plant lady. That keeps killing shit ..... so i guess we will never have fresh veggies

True. Its better to be single than be in a living hell everyday. Need to move on

I hear you 100 % . Im jogging but i do wanna play it out. Hes says 8 weeks. Ill give him two more months i think. Play it by ear. See if once this storm settles and if he makes due on his promises of we can resume life before this shit storm. But we shall see. We had it out today. All feelings were exchanged. See where the dusts dust settles and if things will improve.

Good luck Hun !!!! I do hope it all works out for you the way you want it too.... Just always remember ...dont forget about YOU!!! Its always so hard to figure out the line between being kind and letting yourself be taken advantage of. :kiss: stay strong

Yes. Its like as soon as make a huge decision shit goes sour. And i made that decision. And...

You honestly just described him. Because thats exactly what he does right now. I could beore encouraging and supportive but ive been stuck in the mentality in all the comments above. He got his plants the garden. We get chickens and goats....and i wanna grow veggies. Lol he said hell help me set up a cute little room do to it inside. And lavender. Im an old plant lady. That keeps killing shit ..... so i guess we will never have fresh veggies

Thing is the guys are your situation and give you their quick, impatient solution, "leave the bum", etc. Ok, but what about all the guys who bust their ass working, with a house wife at home who doesn't earn a penny, no kids and not even disabled? There are TONS of marriages like that. If all those can guys can deal with that, then in 2019 it won't hurt a few tough women to do the same with their high earning potential, but I know If you simply don't earn enough to support him then I can understand, in that case you may need to downsize homes at some point until one or both of you incomes can increase.

I'll admit, although I work full-time, I'm an extremely lazy person and could never deal with working 70-80 hour weeks at the oil field or refineries. We don't make enough for the kind of lifestyle that we want, so we are going to downsize from our townhome back to an apartment that is easier to afford so I can pursue LVN nursing. This way I can make $50-80k while only working 40-48 hours per week, with 3-4 days off per week to train and, be lazy lol. I will work hard and I feel it is my calling to help people and the community, I just need my time off too, I can't do no 6-7 day work weeks but God less those who have that mental stamina.

Back