• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is equipoise a waste of oil?

quinn a

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve been running a sponsors 400mg equipoise at 800MG since early September 2019. This was on a slow cut and in early December I switched to a bulk (I blast and cruise) and during the cut I was on 200 test e 200 mast E. For the bulk I went to 400,400, 800. A month in at a 1-1.5k caloric surplus I see nothing special from the EQ. No crazy traps or shoulders, zero endurance boost, honestly feels like a cruise almost and sort of regret deviating from my usual 500 test 800 mast e bulk.

shpuld I up the EQ, or am I expecting too much too soon? This is my first run with EQ

I’ve been running a sponsors 400mg equipoise at 800MG since early September 2019. This was on a slow cut and in early December I switched to a bulk (I blast and cruise) and during the cut I was on 200 test e 200 mast E. For the bulk I went to 400,400, 800. A month in at a 1-1.5k caloric surplus I see nothing special from the EQ. No crazy traps or shoulders, zero endurance boost, honestly feels like a cruise almost and sort of regret deviating from my usual 500 test 800 mast e bulk.

shpuld I up the EQ, or am I expecting too much too soon? This is my first run with EQ
How many weeks did you run the eq?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

How many weeks did you run the eq?

Eq is at it's best in long cycles. I typically dont see anything from it till week 10-12. Then it will peak out 4-6 weeks later.

As mentioned I started in early September 2019 so i am currently on week 14

EQ is waste of oil for most of us anabolic addicts... some folks like the veins that become more visible due to the thickening of your oil, I mean blood...

masteron > eq all day long everyday and twice on sunday

Last edited:
I really don't want to post the dosages that I use when I use this compound.. but I'll tell you what it starts at a 1000, and it can get a lot higher than that, anything under the mat is a waste.. this drug is not for everyone, some people responded with good and some people I think it's a waste of oil.. it sounds like to me that it's not for you and to write it off..

by the way it really has no room in bodybuilding, but it has amazing properties for enhancement with sports, muscle density and endurance, and when training right you can put on lean mass.. but for overall growth, it shouldn't be the only option aside from testosterone.. it stacks very well with nandrolone..

Im wondering why people take that much masteron. Whats your weight? Any pics of your physique available?

running eq is the equivalent to spot injecting AAS lmao:funny::funny::funny:

- - - Updated - - -

mast at 500 is pure gold :)

Jeez, I’m not disagreeing on everything just to an antagonist but I like Eq at 600. Never used more. Maybe I don’t expect much from AAS and expect my diet is where the change comes from. I never feel like shit on Eq and it always seems like it improves my physique.

IML Gear Cream!
EQ doesnt do shit for me ,other than anxiety and hunger.

I gave 3 or 4 vials of the EQ i had stashed for my blast to one of my buddys and he blew up , gained around 8lbs and got vascular af. Go figure...

I really don't want to post the dosages that I use when I use this compound.. but I'll tell you what it starts at a 1000, and it can get a lot higher than that, anything under the mat is a waste.. this drug is not for everyone, some people responded with good and some people I think it's a waste of oil.. it sounds like to me that it's not for you and to write it off..
I've run it at 24 weeks at gram average when I was 28 with a lot of test and a lot of tren. I was also blasting slin and hgh. It did wonders for me. My biggest growth phase by far.

I did experience anxiety at the highest dosage I got to.

I've run it at 24 weeks at gram average when I was 28 with a lot of test and a lot of tren. I was also blasting slin and hgh. It did wonders for me. My biggest growth phase by far.

6 months of test, tren slin and hgh and you credit eq for the best growth phase by far?

I’m curious .... What makes you you think it was the eq that did wonders for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like eq, but only at 12-1400 Mg a week or more

No it was definitely the mix but the equipoise I ran 24 weeks. It was my base. I loved it. I used it since but I would rather pay more and primo at a gram than eq

Just to clarify in that cycle eq was the only thing I ran for 24 weeks other than test. Insulin protocol was 20 weeks alternating on off every 4 weeks. Hgh was used the whole cycle also but the big blast were when I was using insulin.

I used to think EQ was a waste until I ran it over a gram. I still thought it was a waste until around WK 8 I started nothing some nice vascularity and then around wk 12 it started shining as far as endurance, Appetite, and lean muscle gains. I wouldn’t use it to bulk though you won’t see much from that. I use it during the summer time usually or at least in warmer weather when I tend to stay away from wet compounds. If you have it dosed at 400mg I’d add an extra shot in and run it at 1200. I’ve ran reckless doses in the past with other aas but I tend to run a lot milder cycles now. Other than occasionally testosterone EQ is the only aas I’d run at a gram or higher these days and the only aas I’d recommend others running at a gram or higher.

I'm with vision. When i run it a gram is the minimum. It's much different than other AAS. I enjoy it but my expectations are in check. The endurance boosts it gives are amazing. If you want a good time with it, add in some tren after you've been on it for 12-16 weeks.

Some of my best cycles included EQ and a solid diet.

I was mainly hoping for an endurance boost from it. But have not noticed anything. Was worried about anxiety but also not there. I can see now I should have ran it at a gram and went from there, but realistically I will just stick with my usual test and mast, and occasional NPP

- - - Updated - - -

I was mainly hoping for an endurance boost from it. But have not noticed anything. Was worried about anxiety but also not there. I can see now I should have ran it at a gram and went from there, but realistically I will just stick with my usual test and mast, and occasional NPP

IDK WTF is wrong these days. I use to use it 30 years ago when it was 50 mg/mL and it was a great anabolic at 250 - 300 mg/w stacked with 1-2 sustanons a week.

Right there with you Brother...........Mont I still think the differences that people experience with compounds like EQ would make great weekly topics...It's not for everyone-PERIOD...I have been blessed that low doses work great for me...With EQ(300mgs/wk) and Tren-E(100mgs/wk) and Dbol(50mgs/ed)..set all PR's ..never to be even challenged again..I'm on EQ now at 400mgs/wk at wk 4 and just starting to see it...

Jeez, I’m not disagreeing on everything just to an antagonist but I like Eq at 600. Never used more. Maybe I don’t expect much from AAS and expect my diet is where the change comes from. I never feel like shit on Eq and it always seems like it improves my physique.

This.

Gains aren't crazy but I feel amazing on it and I'm definitely more muscular and fuller than when I'm just on a cruise. No gyno or extreme fatigue like I am right now on Deca.

EQ is my go to for taking a break from harsher compounds and live a normal life while staying anabolic and buff.

There's my Friend AC.........How you liking that Deca and at what dose???

I compare being on EQ at 500-600mg to basically being on par with someone who is a genetically gifted natural lifter. Once you go to a gram+, it's as good as any medium strength compound like deca with still less sides unless you get the anxiety. To me anxiety is better than extreme fatigue though because I can channel that nervous energy into productivity, but others seem bothered by it.

Last edited:
There's my Friend AC.........How you liking that Deca and at what dose???

Hey brotha how you doin? I just started this blast on the 10th so I'm only two shots in, Deca at about 600mg, test 300, NPP 150 (using up a single bottle), and 10-20mg of Dbol per day for now. It's going good so far. I was totally off for 17 days so my body is freaking out and I've got a gyno flare up (harsh nipple sensitivity) I popped some Adex and Nolva so hopefully it subsides soon or I'll drop the Dbol for now. This is why I think it's good to ramp up doses, but everyone says to start high, so I did and this is the result.. lol

I compare being on EQ at 500-600mg to basically being on par with someone who is a genetically gifted natural lifter. Once you go to a gram+, it's as good as any medium strength compound like deca with still less sides unless you get the anxiety. To me anxiety is better than extreme fatigue though because I can channel that nervous energy into productivity, but others seem bothered by it.
This reminds me of our local german “expert” who was complaining our Eq gave him anxiety. So he prefers the stuff he gets from TJ because it doesn’t. (light bulb?) Same people saying they never got a cough from the other trens. Lol!

I like eq, but only at 12-1400 Mg a week or more

long time no see buddy..

I agree 1000-1500 its a completely different drug..
I'm up there very high right now, its the only way to reap the benefits from this drug, less than is useless..

Back