• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Buddy of mine is breaking out

ddeal1

MasterBlaster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a buddy running anadrol and test and is having some issues with breaking out. What could he use to assist with this and where can i find it

Dear God another question that the search feature could take care of.

Not to be a dick but maybe do a simple search and come with a little more detailed question. First off how much anadrol and test is he running? Is he using any anti-estrogens?

A basic search would yield results with guys that have very similar issues and answers to what he could use. Then maybe ask about some anti acne things he may want to try. As far as where to get it scroll down into the sponsor forums and there are many that carry what he can use. Do some legwork please.

we need a laugh button next to the thanks button..lol

Get labs and check e2.

If e2 is fine, it'll just be something to deal with.

Acne body wash helps but, in my experience, you have to use it every day.

Take multiple showers each day.

Don't wear the same dirty shirt all day.

Try to shower or at least change after training.

Accutane as a very last ditch effort.

Don't mess with the acne.

Try to get as much sun on the break outs as possible or, tan.

Buy some dead sea salt. Soak in a tub with a cup or so of of that salt daily until it clears then couple times a week..works wonders..but is a pain in the ass if you dont have a bath tub...I had to buy a kiddie pool last summer to do it and will do the same this year if I am having issues. Shit works awesome though, even lightens scarring if you have any. Google it and youll see it works for basically everyone, even people with HORRIBLE ACNE!!
Mine seems to come and go randomly.

Heres where I got mine

https://www.sfsalt.com/bulk-dead-sea-salt

Damn you guys are to nice giving it to him spoon fed and answering him :D.

What a dick lol

- - - Updated - - -

Dear God another question that the search feature could take care of.

Not to be a dick but maybe do a simple search and come with a little more detailed question. First off how much anadrol and test is he running? Is he using any anti-estrogens?

A basic search would yield results with guys that have very similar issues and answers to what he could use. Then maybe ask about some anti acne things he may want to try. As far as where to get it scroll down into the sponsor forums and there are many that carry what he can use. Do some legwork please.
What a dick lol

Buy some dead sea salt. Soak in a tub with a cup or so of of that salt daily until it clears then couple times a week..works wonders..but is a pain in the ass if you dont have a bath tub...I had to buy a kiddie pool last summer to do it and will do the same this year if I am having issues. Shit works awesome though, even lightens scarring if you have any. Google it and youll see it works for basically everyone, even people with HORRIBLE ACNE!!
Mine seems to come and go randomly.

Heres where I got mine

https://www.sfsalt.com/bulk-dead-sea-salt

Damn you guys are to nice giving it to him spoon fed and answering him :D.

Well to be fair, Gaintrain's post is a new one to me. Will try this out.

Glad I could help out. I am always down to help when I can....Give it a shot and report back...It WILL work..If its just your back dont fill the tub full, maybe half way just to cover the affected area so its a stronger solution.

IML Gear Cream!
First off, anytime i run any search in tbe search bar it returns absolutely nothing. I can even type in a simple term HGH and it still returns nothing. If i had a way of finding this out trust me i would id rather not deal with ur fucking mouth

True. We all learn something new everyday.

First off, anytime i run any search in tbe search bar it returns absolutely nothing. I can even type in a simple term HGH and it still returns nothing. If i had a way of finding this out trust me i would id rather not deal with ur fucking mouth

Chill the fuck out. You posted a very vague question. You never mentioned you searched and found nothing. You never said how big of a cycle what your buddy tried. What I read was "my buddy has acne from his cycle. How do I fix this and where do I get it?". Maybe throw out what you think might help or anything he has tried.

Man i think its pretty clear what im talkin about. I would assume after years of coming here not saying things straight out in open is the best way to handle things. I wouldnt walk into food lion and yell real loud where da coke at . Just sayin man no need to hound a person whos been here for years

Not trying to hound you. I just notice some basic posts lately that seem to want things spoon fed. My apologies that you weren't asking for that. I will tone it down a bit just frustrated lately with new guys that have 5 posts asking stupid thing (again not referring to you).

I did a quick search for acne treatment and found this about 10 threads down. Maybe a start.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...id-related-acne-HERE?highlight=acne+treatment

Not trying to hound you. I just notice some basic posts lately that seem to want things spoon fed. My apologies that you weren't asking for that. I will tone it down a bit just frustrated lately with new guys that have 5 posts asking stupid thing (again not referring to you).

I did a quick search for acne treatment and found this about 10 threads down. Maybe a start.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...id-related-acne-HERE?highlight=acne+treatment

I don't want to derail your bitch session, but Mastiff, you are new here. You have 100 posts, help the dude or don't post on forums. That's what they are for. If everyone searched for everything there would be no discussion.

Start with path of low cost and ease of use, keeping it simple. Use pantothenic acid b-5 and L-carnitine daily 2-3 times a day and exfoliating body cleanser. I and many others I know use it with great success and I’m an oily skinned wop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a buddy running anadrol and test and is having some issues with breaking out. What could he use to assist with this and where can i find it

It’s most likely DHT related. tell your buddy to search around for ways to reduce DHT.

My shoulders and chest were bad. I started using 10% benzoyl peroxide wash once a day and putting on differin gel every night before bed. It’s almost completely gone now and it’s been probably 3 weeks. I actually bought accutane but wanted to save that as a last ditch effort but I won’t be needing it now

I don't want to derail your bitch session, but Mastiff, you are new here. You have 100 posts, help the dude or don't post on forums. That's what they are for. If everyone searched for everything there would be no discussion.

I will have to disagree with you that if people used the search function that there wouldn't be any posts. I guess my problem is the influx of new posts with not much if any detail. A simple search might not yield the answer but an informed post of what they would like to try or history of what cycle they are doing that led to the sides or question would be helpful. I am all for questions and engagement on the forums. I picked out this one as basic but the OP came around and I am fine with it.

As far as being new maybe to this forum. I have been on the bodybuilding forums for 15 years and have given my input on many of the same basic questions. I am not the judge or jury on any one persons post and can tone it down a bit but if I see something I see as basic with no information to go on I will comment on it. I even tried helping out by posting something I found by doing a search to help.

Get Shredded!
Jesus.

Yall play nice.

Make your point either on the subject or why you won't give advice and move on.

Fighting with each other is silly.

We are here to help people with their questions. The OP isn’t new here and has some knowledge as to what he is doing. I see no problem with giving him the answers. He’s not a newb asking about bar only for a first cycle. Remember that most of you started off on theses forums knowing jack shit and a simple search through your post history would probably pop up with some stupid statements or questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ive seen somewhere on here before that Dawn concentrated dish soap was good for it

Back