• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blm shoots two cops last night...

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Blue cities are being targeted by Democrat/Soros funded blm to kill and destroy ... is anyone here still voting blue ?

https://youtu.be/gyASj95HvmM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue cities are being targeted by Democrat/Soros funded blm to kill and destroy ... is anyone here still voting blue ?

https://youtu.be/gyASj95HvmM

So, first thing: this video paints this as a planned hit against police officers by BLM/ANTIFA thugs, funded by leftist elites. This was NOT the case. Louisville is my city, I work with LMPD in a military force with SWAT and the other departmental special ops teams. My team was on ground last night. I will clear up this misinformation RIGHT NOW, from Intel from the officers on the ground at the location of the incident:
Two police officers, OFC Laroche and MAJ Gregory, were hit with gunfire as a line of SRT officers moved in to disperse a crowd (there are videos of this on the new from body cam footage, look up WLKY), and shots were fired. The officers were hit, one in the leg, and one in the lower abdomen just below the plate carrier. The officer hit in the abdomen was moved directly to surgery at a medical facility and they are both currently stable and recovering. The suspect, who was identified by FELLOW PROTESTORS, was captured, arrested, and has been charged. This was a random act, and does not reflect the intentions of citizens of Louisville, or the intentions of the peaceful protests that took place yesterday evening. Please help me to stop the spread of misinformation, especially in dealing with my home city.

I’m still voting blue because of bullshit like this. BLM was not responsible for the shootings last night, anymore than all police officers are responsible for the actions of a few trigger happy idiots. Ur entitled to ur own opinions but not ur own facts.

I’m still voting blue because of bullshit like this. BLM was not responsible for the shootings last night, anymore than all police officers are responsible for the actions of a few trigger happy idiots. Ur entitled to ur own opinions but not ur own facts.

Instead of forming an aggregated thought based off of this thread, read my post above, and understand that not all conservatives take videos on YouTube/news as fact, and neither should democratic voters.

Random eh?

so if there were a kkk meeting and a black dude in the general vicinity ended up dead.... would we believe the kkk was not responsible and assume it was just a chance random thing?

I wasn’t there but gunfire aimed at cops during a protest that paints cops as racist murderers just doesn’t seem random to me.

Random eh?

so if there were a kkk meeting and a black dude in the general vicinity ended up dead.... would we believe the kkk was not responsible and assume it was just a chance random thing?

I wasn’t there but gunfire aimed at cops during a protest that paints cops as racist murderers just doesn’t seem random to me.

MK, you know me bro. And you know what I do. I’m not spreading lies here.

Who is the suspect ?

I 100% believe you Vinny. I’m just saying ... it’s difficult to see this as a coincidence. Especially after all we’ve been through as a nation recently.

Last edited:
Instead of forming an aggregated thought based off of this thread, read my post above, and understand that not all conservatives take videos on YouTube/news as fact, and neither should democratic voters.

While not all conservatives blindly follow these completely ridiculous YouTube video, when it comes to conservatives on this forum there isn’t a conspiracy video they dnt believe. Just rummage through the trash posts in the Pit to see several examples. But I appreciate ur post and hope u stay safe.

I only believe in the conspiracy theories that have already been proven true. I’m all about repeatability.

Who is the suspect ?

I 100% believe you Vinny. I’m just saying ... it’s difficult to see this as a coincidence. Especially after all we’ve been through as a nation recently.

He's been identified as Larynzo Johnson. He's charged with 14 counts of wanton endangerment on police officer and two counts of assault on police officer. I feel you brother, you know I’m right with you. I just think that right now, what we need as a nation, especially as conservatives, is cooler heads and more logical thinking. We can’t be the same as the left and blindly believe everything we see on a screen, we’ve gotta be more truth-seeking, and show the nation what “right” looks like.

IML Gear Cream!
While not all conservatives blindly follow these completely ridiculous YouTube video, when it comes to conservatives on this forum there isn’t a conspiracy video they dnt believe. Just rummage through the trash posts in the Pit to see several examples. But I appreciate ur post and hope u stay safe.

Just like every libturd on the web lies, makes up facts, ignores truths, etc. Some of the most vile, whacky violent kunts ive ever seen in my 54 years.
Couple (very few) dont (like you guys, you are an anomaly).

Their hate and TDS drives t hem insane. Mainly the medias fault for ignoring when whites or repubs are killed, and pushing the white-nazi fake narrative.

Police executed a 100% legit search warrant and an officer was shot. Police returned fire and unfortunately she was killed. How the fuck are you going to charge them with murder? They were just doing their fucking job.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Police executed a 100% legit search warrant and an officer was shot. Police returned fire and unfortunately she was killed. How the fuck are you going to charge them with murder? They were just doing their fucking job.

it seems to me like the general consensus is... let criminals be criminals as long as they’re a certain color... because it’s the other colors fault they had to resort to that criminality in the first place.

I don’t see it personally but mayhaps.... I feel sorry for cops and idiots who are against guns right now tho lol

Exactly, wtf are they protesting?? Oh that’s right, they only care about skin color.

Can’t believe they gave her stupid ass family 12M and they still have the nerve to riot.

The warrant was questionable at best. The supposed evidence to justify it was based on an alleged package her ex-boyfriend received in January. They have no idea what was in the package but assumed it was drugs. Problem is the ex-boyfriend was just that, an ex. And at the time of the no-knock warrant being executed, she was no longer with that individual and her new boyfriend heard the door being broken into and fired shots, which any of us would have done the same. She was never implicated in any wrongdoing and was innocent in this whole thing. Reason they banned no-knock warrants in KY moving forward.

The warrant was questionable at best. The supposed evidence to justify it was based on an alleged package her ex-boyfriend received in January. They have no idea what was in the package but assumed it was drugs. Problem is the ex-boyfriend was just that, an ex. And at the time of the no-knock warrant being executed, she was no longer with that individual and her new boyfriend heard the door being broken into and fired shots, which any of us would have done the same. She was never implicated in any wrongdoing and was innocent in this whole thing. Reason they banned no-knock warrants in KY moving forward.

False.

It wasn’t a no knock. That was a BLM lie.

They already said yesterday their were witnesses next door who heard them announce and knock prior to going inside.

Look it up.

First of all the cops are not to blame if the warrant was questionable, they are just told to execute it. Secondly they did announce themselves and there is a witness on the floor above that heard them. Thirdly when cops come thru your door on a search warrant there is no question of who it is, they yell over and over “it’s the police”. Either way if you shoot a gun at cops and hit one you can be sure they’re going to return fire in self defense.

First of all the cops are not to blame if the warrant was questionable, they are just told to execute it. Secondly they did announce themselves and there is a witness on the floor above that heard them. Thirdly when cops come thru your door on a search warrant there is no question of who it is, they yell over and over “it’s the police”. Either way if you shoot a gun at cops and hit one you can be sure they’re going to return fire in self defense.

First off, no one said the cops performed the investigation, they executed the warrant. Second, it’s alleged ONE neighbor heard them say “police” but apparently no one knows who that neighbor is and when other neighbors were questioned they stated they heard nothing until shots were fired. Third, the boyfriend stated he did not hear the cops announce and fired because he believed they were intruders. Maybe in ur state, ppl wait to figure out who’s breaking down their door, but I can assure u in Texas we dnt play that shit. It’s a fucked up situation all around because the officers were executing a legal although questionable warrant and the boyfriend was justified in firing at the officers because he did not know who they were. Again, the reason no-knock warrants are a recipe for disaster. Whether they announced when they had no legal obligation too seems suspect to me. No one should die based on a bullshit probable cause affidavit, which was used to justify issuing the warrant.

First off, no one said the cops performed the investigation, they executed the warrant. Second, it’s alleged ONE neighbor heard them say “police” but apparently no one knows who that neighbor is and when other neighbors were questioned they stated they heard nothing until shots were fired. Third, the boyfriend stated he did not hear the cops announce and fired because he believed they were intruders. Maybe in ur state, ppl wait to figure out who’s breaking down their door, but I can assure u in Texas we dnt play that shit. It’s a fucked up situation all around because the officers were executing a legal although questionable warrant and the boyfriend was justified in firing at the officers because he did not know who they were. Again, the reason no-knock warrants are a recipe for disaster. Whether they announced when they had no legal obligation too seems suspect to me. No one should die based on a bullshit probable cause affidavit, which was used to justify issuing the warrant.

I agree with one thing you said, it’s a fucked up situation and tragic that someone was shot and killed. My point is the cops are not guilty of anything but doing their jobs.

I agree with one thing you said, it’s a fucked up situation and tragic that someone was shot and killed. My point is the cops are not guilty of anything but doing their jobs.

I’ll say that I wouldn’t compare this shooting to the others. I told folks the cops would not be charged with murder in this case based on the facts presented. The only reason one was charged with a lesser offense was because he went Rambo and started shooting everywhere recklessly.

I’ll say that I wouldn’t compare this shooting to the others. I told folks the cops would not be charged with murder in this case based on the facts presented. The only reason one was charged with a lesser offense was because he went Rambo and started shooting everywhere recklessly.

Exactly, we agree! And he’ll be acquitted, they shouldn’t of charged him cause once he’s acquitted it’s going to stir shit up again.

Talk about believing conspiracy theorist lies ... tou take the cake on that, just look at the shot you just posted... self righteousness isn’t a good look when you are a leftist liberal that hates like you do.

So, first thing: this video paints this as a planned hit against police officers by BLM/ANTIFA thugs, funded by leftist elites. This was NOT the case. Louisville is my city, I work with LMPD in a military force with SWAT and the other departmental special ops teams. My team was on ground last night. I will clear up this misinformation RIGHT NOW, from Intel from the officers on the ground at the location of the incident:
Two police officers, OFC Laroche and MAJ Gregory, were hit with gunfire as a line of SRT officers moved in to disperse a crowd (there are videos of this on the new from body cam footage, look up WLKY), and shots were fired. The officers were hit, one in the leg, and one in the lower abdomen just below the plate carrier. The officer hit in the abdomen was moved directly to surgery at a medical facility and they are both currently stable and recovering. The suspect, who was identified by FELLOW PROTESTORS, was captured, arrested, and has been charged. This was a random act, and does not reflect the intentions of citizens of Louisville, or the intentions of the peaceful protests that took place yesterday evening. Please help me to stop the spread of misinformation, especially in dealing with my home city.

You’ve provided no evidence to prove this was RANDOM. I believe you were there, I believe you have been told how the events unfolded.

What evidence is there that proves the suspect is not involved with blm/antifa?

You’ve provided no evidence to prove this was RANDOM. I believe you were there, I believe you have been told how the events unfolded.

What evidence is there that proves the suspect is not involved with blm/antifa?

I never said there was anything to prove either way, but considering this was a lone gunman and that he was identified by the protestors that were around him, meaning THEY TURNED HIM IN. Judging by the way BLM/ANTIFA have presented themselves in the past few months in cities across the nation, this is very untypical of their motives and actions that they would “send in” one random guy to do something like this. He’s a thug, and this is what thugs do. He very likely is a BLM sympathizer, but to think that this was a sanctioned hit somehow, I just don’t buy into that when analyzing the situation critically. I’m not trying to ruffle feathers here, I’m trying to be a voice of reason for you guys, and I’m trying to be a voice as someone that lives in this city, and was on the ground and works with these police officers, which is way more than any of these guys on YouTube or the news can say.

Who is the suspect ?

He was at a blm gathering with a gun. His intention was to shot at any random cop.

Or did he just decide to randomly shoot anyone against there cause?

If he was there for support and had gun and fired he left the house with the mentality that if anyone or cops come at him he is blasting on anyone.

Either way he was strapped and was ready to fire at someone.
Anyone who shoots a cop at a anti cop rally is a cop killer.
Unless they shoved his pregnant wife pushing a stroller who accidentally crossed there path.

That is how I see it.

Talk about believing conspiracy theorist lies ... tou take the cake on that, just look at the shot you just posted... self righteousness isn’t a good look when you are a leftist liberal that hates like you do.

Yeah, I compared my well-thought out post to ur gibberish and there’s no comparison. Sorry I shot holes in ur bullshit post. Google is ur friend.

False.

It wasn’t a no knock. That was a BLM lie.

They already said yesterday their were witnesses next door who heard them announce and knock prior to going inside.

Look it up.

So, you’re right and wrong.
This was definitely a no-knock warrant, however, the 3 officers serving the warrant broke protocol and did bang on the door and announce themselves, unfortunately. Had this been served as intended and they went in as they should’ve, the likely outcome would’ve been no one being shot. That’s why no-knock’s are executed, so as to provide the officers with the extra benefit of the element of surprise.

Yeah that video was just some guy who was explaining the situation.
As for what he said it could be said in Many different ways.

But when someone leaves the house with a gun to gather any rally not good.
Not good it was to expose racism on them by over forced police.

Last edited:
Yeah, I compared my well-thought out post to ur gibberish and there’s no comparison. Sorry I shot holes in ur bullshit post. Google is ur friend.

My post is the truth, yours is bullshit, well thought out bullshit

Back