• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bulking stack opinions without nandralone

303055622lr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm wondering what you guys like for bulking regarding compounds that don't include nandralone. Obviously a calorie surplus. Deca and npp make me turn into fuckin eeyore.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I ordered some super drol injectable! That should be good for bulking can’t wait to give that a try. I’ll be using it with npp, which you said is a no go for you.. tren can be used as a bulker and anadrol obv as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mast and test with drol.... great combo with nandrolone!

Not a fan of tren when bulking and can't say I noticed a whole lot out of EQ. Best bet is to add in an oral like dbol, adrol, or superdrol with test.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

What your definition of high EQ???

And has EQ ever fuck with your dick like some have issues with Deca dick..

600-1000mg. I have experienced that. I like to add Proviron 50-100mg daily. Mast can help as well throughout. Everyone is different as far as sides. My biggest concern during such a cycle is BP/HR w high mg. Also blood donation throughout.

Max

Hmmmm well might be my last go at EQ I wasn’t sure but running 800mg and I’m on week 10 ish and I’m starting to have issues with ED... was wondering if I was having issues with keeping estrogen at perfect lvls but don’t know how since everything is the same cycle wise other then the add of EQ

600-1000mg. I have experienced that. I like to add Proviron 50-100mg daily. Mast can help as well throughout. Everyone is different as far as sides. My biggest concern during such a cycle is BP/HR w high mg. Also blood donation throughout.

Max

Hmmmm well might be my last go at EQ I wasn’t sure but running 800mg and I’m on week 10 ish and I’m starting to have issues with ED... was wondering if I was having issues with keeping estrogen at perfect lvls but don’t know how since everything is the same cycle wise other then the add of EQ

It may just be the fluctuation in hormone levels. Hard to say exactly but, other than bloodwork. Some try adding Proviron 50mg split dose and see if that helps. It definitely could be estro related even though EQ aromatizes at 1/2 the rate of testosterone. Sometimes adjusting AI, if using can help as well. Just a guess really.

Max

Without running too much in circles: high test! +- 1gram (or more if you’re advanced).

Plain and simple. I’d use GH if your budget allows it and for me, the key to milk this kind of cycle out would be mk 677 to allow me to push the food greatly.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like inj. Superdrol test and mast in the works thanks guys.

I'm wondering what you guys like for bulking regarding compounds that don't include nandralone. Obviously a calorie surplus. Deca and npp make me turn into fuckin eeyore.

I didn't see the "without" part, I didn't have my spectacles on..

How about some Trestolone? Trest with test Prop, toss in some MT1... fast mass!

I think I'm gonna pass on trest for the time being I don't like the idea of having to eat a ton of a.i. doesn't need to be fast mass but I like some more kick.

I think I'm gonna pass on trest for the time being I don't like the idea of having to eat a ton of a.i. doesn't need to be fast mass but I like some more kick.

that is totally understandable and I don't think anyone would argue with that notion..

Trest is 100% in the Nandrolone fam man lol

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it again..

Want to get huge?

Injectable Superdrol...

Not oral..

Injectable. Super. Drol. Brah.
Do you think the injectable gives better results over the oral or just fewer sides? I love SD but never tried the injectable.

Trest is 100% in the Nandrolone fam man lol

of course it is, but he said nandrolone, figured maybe trest might do him differently.. trest doesn't display anything remotely like nandrolone with me..

of course it is, but he said nandrolone, figured maybe trest might do him differently.. trest doesn't display anything remotely like nandrolone with me..
How did you like it? Are you prone to estrogenic side effects at all? What dose and what kind of AI tuned you to be on range at what dose of Trest?
I'm trying to get a "feel" for what people have used.
I've generally seen 50mgs trest ace EOD with aromasin at 25PDor EOD. Thoughts? One guy who used Aromasin at 25mgd PD was very prone to estrogenic side effects.

How did you like it? Are you prone to estrogenic side effects at all? What dose and what kind of AI tuned you to be on range at what dose of Trest?
I've generally seen 50mgs trest ace EOD with aromasin at 25PDor EOD. Thoughts? One guy who used Aromasin at 25mgd PD was very prone to estrogenic side effects.

The estrogenic sides of trest have been mostly overstated, IME. The two guys on this forum that stated they both had a hard time controlling estrogen were both pushing 60 or over. I've been running 50mg eod for 4 weeks with 200mg test and haven't had to go over 12.5 mg/day of aromasin and I'm 33. Controlling estrogen on trest has been no harder than on dbol. I haven't had bloodwork but I feel like I could've stayed at 12.5 mg eod and been fine for a while.

I really like the stuff, but next go round I wont use as much test... I believe I was above 400-500 with test Cyp if Im not mistaken, my AI was adex at .5 around EOD..
Next time I use it, I'll use test prop with it, so its in and out and doesn't have time to hang around causing trouble.. maybe 150mgs a week of test-P and I'll let the trest be the work horse..
My trest was about the same as yours, 50 EOD.. about!

How high with each?

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Depends on past use but 750-1,000 T and 800 eq. For me. Some use really high. The bad effects kick in if I go higher. To tell you the truth just 1 gram of test and 8iu of gh can make anyone gain a lot w proper diet. I definitely believe in diet dictating results. The above is for aspiring competitors.

Max

What your definition of high EQ???

And has EQ ever fuck with your dick like some have issues with Deca dick..

I would need more detail about your cycle but being as your not mentioning any other side effects. Off the top of my head I would be willing to bet your estrogen is lower than you think. Boldenone is unique in the sense that it gets metabolized to
1,4 dienedione a fairly potent AI. How well a man responds to this is all up to genetic makeup. Some guys notice nothing other guys bottom out. You might be responding well

Back