• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear Depot Ram Test E

RustyShackleford

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
imagepng

Just completed week 5 at 500 mg/week test E and 400 mg/week EQ. I am very disappointed.

cant get the image to post
test serum 576
LH <.02
FSH 0.03
Estradiol 20.1 -- i am running exemastane at 12.5 ed started at week 2

testosterone was at 500 on my precycle labs 6/12

I thought about this some more, and I have to say though, it's very tough to draw solid conclusions from this result. It begs the question: is it bunk or just under dosed. If your test level is the same as it was pre-cycle, I would lean towards saying the vial you are using has little to no test in it, and we are still seeing your natural test levels. However, the fact that you are also running eq muddys the waters, because that would also suppress natural T.

I see why it is so important to use the standard protocol...

I was really hoping for more. That last lab I ran had me at >1500 on 500mg week test e and 400 mg week deca.
this is my first run with EQ. I understand it is a blood maker and will elevate RBC. Not sure if it is too soon to see that but my count was 4.99 with the reference range of 4.14 -5.99.
This was the second vial of test, the first one ran out at 4 weeks as it was a little under filled while a few others look over filled. all have the same batch number.

Unfortunately, there is no way to know what is really going in here, unless you are willing to follow the protocol in the stickies. Might be worth doing at this point.

I've said and heard this time and time again if you go wit GD, pay the extra and get precision labs....

IML Gear Cream!
Man WTF is wrong with people !!!! Read over on IM there is at least TWO labs on Ram and both bunk! GD has bunk Ram PERIOD.

Man you can find bad reviews on every lab/source on the web. You never know which ones are legit and which ones BS. I gave it a shot based on the recommendation from some buddies who have used all 3 GD lines and were satisfied.
However based on my results I won't be finishing this cycle with Ram. This is the chance you take when you try something new.

Man you can find bad reviews on every lab/source on the web. You never know which ones are legit and which ones BS. I gave it a shot based on the recommendation from some buddies who have used all 3 GD lines and were satisfied.
However based on my results I won't be finishing this cycle with Ram. This is the chance you take when you try something new.

I agree...it just irritates me when a sponsor continues to sell a line THEY KNOW has issues.

precision labs

Man WTF is wrong with people !!!! Read over on IM there is at least TWO labs on Ram and both bunk! GD has bunk Ram PERIOD.

ran precisions labs test e for 16 wks and the results were very good at 800mg a wk. Also ran there dbol with good results. Glad that the lab test forum is exposing sponsors.

test serum 576
LH <.02
FSH 0.03

How many days from last inject to blood draw?

That's why i stick with what I know works! "If it's not broke, then don't try to fix it"....

Ram is well known for having trouble. I'd stay away from this one.

Get Shredded!
Unfortunately, there is no way to know what is really going in here, unless you are willing to follow the protocol in the stickies. Might be worth doing at this point.

Quoted for truth.

The low FSH and LH numbers would normally mean underdosed (rather than no testosterone), but the other steroid could be suppressing those numbers, so we have no conclusions to draw.

Run the protocol!

yep at this point theres probably no reason to finish the cycle, run the protocol with the test you have left or just do a short pct to be safe

test serum 576
LH <.02
FSH 0.03

Did you post paper work besides just these numbers?

I don't doubt you since I saw older labs but its always good to see actual labs.

Did you post paper work besides just these numbers?

I don't doubt you since I saw older labs but its always good to see actual labs.
It was posted and the numbers were right, I can confirm that. For some reason the image is not working on the board now.

I'm currently on my 3rd week precision labs dbol and ram test e 500 a week. In the next few weeks if I decide to bail if I'm not seeing results what would be the best bet to normalize my body? A short pct nolva 40 20? Or something along those lines

I'm currently on my 3rd week precision labs dbol and ram test e 500 a week. In the next few weeks if I decide to bail if I'm not seeing results what would be the best bet to normalize my body? A short pct nolva 40 20? Or something along those lines
Aromasin 25/12.5, Nolva 20/10. TestE will always take 4-5 weeks to "feel" though.

If it's ram test, I would just throw it away in my opinion, it looks bunk from this blood test and all the others I've seen. That line has always had problems.

Its not just the ram line. The bunited tren is fake also. So i gonna say dont go there.

Yea it's hard to tell at this point. My nuts have shrunken up a decent amount and are much softer so that makes me think its legit. I saw a lot of negative stuff about the ram line from like a year ago but nothing recent. Gear depot says they have Been repping their products for a few year and they test great blah blah blah.

Any word on any of the lines naps carries? I'm not trying to pick up another batch of cabbage.

Back