• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lots of fucking shills up in here lately

Get Shredded!
Irish oak thinks the staff is targeting feral labs.

Goldline does not like to have a friendly conversation through email.

People are still getting offended in the pit.

The guy who Goldline refused to serve was a gimmick who was already banned for sponsor bashing.

Animal xxx won't disclose his oral capping procedure.

MM shot a target up close then took a picture of it far away so he looks like he can shoot.

There's one guy who "runs his building" in real life.

Think that covers it
Bless your heart. Just saved me two hours of my life I would never get back.

Oh goody. I was afraid you'd tell me it was a must read.

Who am I kidding. I'll probably spend all night in here reading the antics.

You find and post the cartwheel video "god damnit" (in my best mm voice)?

Welp they deleted all my videos so I will have to make a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will pay 200 in bitcoin to see it posted here. No bullshit.

Who’s ready to toss in 25 in coin to see this??!!

O man and I’m without a job right now too.... and I won’t have to dip in my wife’s account for a few hours

I'm really starting to think all you guys are the same person. The way you post. The over sized pic even the way you state things. Very suspicious
Your post is the very reason why you keep starting shit. You over think everything. You are a fucken
DRAMA QUEEN....You probably say everything that comes to your mind.
I'm Starting to feel sorry for you. It can be fun and all, but nobody is doing anything through a fucken keyboard.

This thread has taken off like crazy. I'd like to see a thread take off like this but with all helpfully, positive posts.

Fuck it, here, stay occupied! All yours.

4e183826fc9b1b451b5866a747bd8d1c.gif

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
you guys may not like it but trust me this shit goes both ways, first time a noob with one post say lab X is shit you will see everyone jump that fucker, its how we roll, we want labs and proof.
I think bloods put a stamp on any claim anybody makes..I'm feeling damn good and physical appearance is improving pretty well....as soon as I hit week 5 I'ma pulling bloods

I think bloods put a stamp on any claim anybody makes..I'm feeling damn good and physical appearance is improving pretty well....as soon as I hit week 5 I'ma pulling bloods

bloods aren't concrete evidence and people have preconceived notions of where they should be especially when not knowing much about them aside from what they read.. people will have different results..
this is my bloods on 200mgs of pharma grade script test cyp.. like I always said, I'm a slow metabolizer.. most guys would assume they should be well in the thousands.. this is the best test you can get and look at mine, I hardly reached 800..
bloods are crude, but a decent indicator... this was a extreme sensitive test..
AzHMLg5.jpg

You're talking to a dead crowd and it's not their fault. The protection some of these labs got made them look Godly. Soon they will see the light, I want to see when a longtime member here does bloods on one of these labs and god forbid they come back shitty what kind of excuses we will here. This isn't just for the new labs this goes for the new members to run labs on the old sources here too. It's a two way street
I do believe we need to see bloods on Feral and Goldline . I haven't seen them on any board honestly . I have seen some bad bloods from a couple sponsors on here before and there still here and every lab is faced with adversity from raws and ba and bb etc . I think Oak , Perk , BGT, IP all are good dudes that maybe have a little more pizzaz with there repping than most guys do ........................More post , more sales , more salesman like etc . But there just truly trying to get sales etc and if you have been a rep then why not try to get sales? No reason to be anything in life unless you do it right and try your best at it . What are you gonna say if the bloods come back awesome ?
I didn't read every post, as there's many, but who is saying bloods aren't being pulled? I'm running feral and I'll be pulling bloods @wk 5. I always pull bloods,..shitty or not, I post. End of story. And I'll also.post before and after pics..

Didn’t you just start test? If I’m mistaken forgive me or
Don’t idgaf

But have you ever pulled any bloodwork.

Of coarse your going to “feel” better on test and think to yourself omg this shit is legit.... but
That’s it keep it to yourself till you have actual bloodwork.

Cause 200 compared to 1200 is a fuck ton of difference.

Didn’t you just start test? If I’m mistaken forgive me or
Don’t idgaf

But have you ever pulled any bloodwork.

Of coarse your going to “feel” better on test and think to yourself omg this shit is legit.... but
That’s it keep it to yourself till you have actual bloodwork.

Cause 200 compared to 1200 is a fuck ton of difference.

he's new'ish to this way of life,,he told me in messages over at BOP getting bloods is new to him

9 more min wow. I feel the pressure now. I bettet not get down to 2. I been doing this shit for 10 years sir. I do it all right. Dont really need your stamp of approval. But thank you for the help lol shit om down to 7 min
Yo animal, I think lolpussy mouse wants to be like big daddy!

Really, Mighty pussy, a count down??? Wtf.... Like I'm starting to think all you motafukas are straight drama queens. A count down? Really? Wtf?...What happens you got bullied in school? It seems like some of you are just suspect about anything that good. Probably why you don't get laid....just saying.

Do your thing Animal, some of these folks need real pussy in their life..or a real life period.. their probably only a somebody on the key board, sad shit...

Don’t take this as hate or anything just a conversation on a steriod forum a four steriods

Nah, man.. look it here. Put your big pants on and say what's on your mind. Your the type that if you get a response and for.what EVER reason there's a typo, you'll take that shit the bank! Your just looking for reasons to TRY and catch some one slipn.....

If you ment the "no hate" bull shit,.you'd pm the guy. But that's not what your looking for,.you fake ass rat I mean mouse

When ppl hate I know I’m doing something right. Hugs and kisses. Feral Nation is coming and not going anywhere hate on. I love you all. BGT don’t give away my secret fucker lol I’m out
That's right Bro! While they hating you making money.

And I'm getting leaner and fucking like a rockstar.

No wonder they mad!!!lol

Get Shredded!
Nah, man.. look it here. Put your big pants on and say what's on your mind. Your the type that if you get a response and for.what EVER reason there's a typo, you'll take that shit the bank! Your just looking for reasons to TRY and catch some one slipn.....

If you ment the "no hate" bull shit,.you'd pm the guy. But that's not what your looking for,.you fake ass rat I mean mouse

You are really green with this shit. You have no idea how many labs myself plus others have caught fucking up. Just by asking simple questions. Even helped a few labs perform better.

You are in over your head in talking about this shit homie no offense I was green too.

But literally sucking off a source as you do and not even pulling one set of blood work for them shows a lot on your character. No shit talking needed.

So post up your previous blood work and show the dates on em then homie if you pull blood as you said you have done in the past

Irish oak thinks the staff is targeting feral labs.

Goldline does not like to have a friendly conversation through email.

People are still getting offended in the pit.

The guy who Goldline refused to serve was a gimmick who was already banned for sponsor bashing.

Animal xxx won't disclose his oral capping procedure.

MM shot a target up close then took a picture of it far away so he looks like he can shoot.

There's one guy who "runs his building" in real life.

Think that covers it
What does "run his building" mean?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Nobody cares....bla bla,.but your still responding,. your funny..

You're means you are; your does not.

That's right Bro! While they hating you making money.

And I'm getting leaner and fucking like a rockstar.

No wonder they mad!!!lol

Man I got nothing against you, but you brag a lot and no one really likes that. People actually doing things let other people talk about them; they don't write (in horrible grammar by the way) about themselves. It's just tacky.

Man I got nothing against you, but you brag a lot and no one really likes that. People actually doing things let other people talk about them; they don't write (in horrible grammar by the way) about themselves. It's just tacky.

the trademarks of a douche

Back