• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

More Favorable Metabolic Impact of Three-Times-Weekly versus Daily Growth Hormone

Procard

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am posting here because half the GH I ran over the last 2 years was from Z (good shit). Plus, Z's board rep is a good kisser.

This study was on children, but the logic applies to older athletes. Dorian said that he noticed no difference between 18 iu a day, and 36 iu's every other day. He was talking about results.

Around this time last year ran 8 iu's of pharm 3 times a week. In terms of muscle I made excellent progress, as much as I would have made using 3-4 every day.

For those who have not run GH yet, it is difficult to explain, you don't really get much stronger (except that your nagging injuries are lessoned and you can train harder pain free). It also burns fat. What happens is your muscles take on a 3D look...hard to describe but I know it when I see it.

I got the same results from 8 iu 3 times a week as I did from every day, but there were more sides. It knocked me out for a whole day.

Also, I think that you burn more fat from every day. GH is a messenger. The message is to produce more IGF-1. You do not need to mimic the bodies production.

One last thing: GH isn't worth the money for most younger guys.

I am posting here because half the GH I ran over the last 2 years was from Z (good shit). Plus, Z's board rep is a good kisser.

This study was on children, but the logic applies to older athletes. Dorian said that he noticed no difference between 18 iu a day, and 36 iu's every other day. He was talking about results.

Around this time last year ran 8 iu's of pharm 3 times a week. In terms of muscle I made excellent progress, as much as I would have made using 3-4 every day.

For those who have not run GH yet, it is difficult to explain, you don't really get much stronger (except that your nagging injuries are lessoned and you can train harder pain free). It also burns fat. What happens is your muscles take on a 3D look...hard to describe but I know it when I see it.

I got the same results from 8 iu 3 times a week as I did from every day, but there were more sides. It knocked me out for a whole day.

Also, I think that you burn more fat from every day. GH is a messenger. The message is to produce more IGF-1. You do not need to mimic the bodies production.

When did u see more sides, i was confused on that part

And which gh did u use?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

On your last sentence, it depends how much. A big younger guy on 8-15 iu daily (pharm) is going to notice a lot of difference.

I would say 4 iu - not so much, but REHH's IFBB pro friend is noticing a difference on only 4 iu, and he is younger.

I am old and notice a difference on as little as 2-3 iu. In fact, I can do things on 3 iu that I simply cannot without it (like get leaner while gaining weight).

I told you don’t tell anyone about the open mouth kiss 😘 So you were much tired with the 3 day protocol? I was so tired on 5iu, 5 day's week that I dropped it down to 2iu m-t and it’s a world of difference.

When did u see more sides, i was confused on that part

And which gh did u use?

Running 8 iu's 3 times a week produces more sides than 3-4 everyday. Taking 8 iu's before bedtime knocked me out the next day. After I slept it off I got sick pumps on my next workout. For creating new muscle the every other day program was just as good.

I ran pharm from Z and blue tops from Ace.

On your last sentence, it depends how much. A big younger guy on 8-15 iu daily (pharm) is going to notice a lot of difference.

I would say 4 iu - not so much, but REHH's IFBB pro friend is noticing a difference on only 4 iu, and he is younger.

I am old and notice a difference on as little as 2-3 iu. In fact, I can do things on 3 iu that I simply cannot without it (like get leaner while gaining weight).

Sure, a younger guy...or any guy is going o notice a lot on 8-15 iu's of pharm. That is a house and car payment.

Running 8 iu's 3 times a week produces more sides than 3-4 everyday. Taking 8 iu's before bedtime knocked me out the next day. After I slept it off I got sick pumps on my next workout. For creating new muscle the every other day program was just as good.

I ran pharm from Z and blue tops from Ace.

Damn so an eod programs works well for creating muscle, so a kit could last a lot longer then.... Hmmm i may have to do some gh personal research and trial here....

Damn so an eod programs works well for creating muscle, so a kit could last a lot longer then.... Hmmm i may have to do some gh personal research and trial here....

Not quiet. Your weekly total is the same, 24 iu's. You just inject more or less frequently.

You make a very valid point and there's a good reason to this.. older individuals (males) almost become hypersensitive exogenous HGH (figure of speech or terminology).. that is why most mature men do not need much to really experience the benefits.. the same applies for testosterone.. without getting into a wind that explanation, us older lions don't need much..

What 2-4ius is to an mature male is much like what 6-8+ is like to a younger male who trains..

IML Gear Cream!
The benefits, for someone my age, of 2-3 iu's a day goes way beyond muscle.

Skin tone, the aforementioned fat loss, hair joints, tendon, ligaments are why GH is worth the money for older guys. I was around when Neanderthals went extinct (they were douche bags). My IGF-1 is lower than whale shit. All the young body builders I know are broke, they won't even pay for a pct. I tell them not to do steroids until they get older and to always get ancillaries.

You make a very valid point and there's a good reason to this.. older individuals (males) almost become hypersensitive exogenous HGH (figure of speech or terminology).. that is why most mature men do not need much to really experience the benefits.. the same applies for testosterone.. without getting into a wind that explanation, us older lions don't need much..

What 2-4ius is to an mature male is much like what 6-8+ is like to a younger male who trains..

Well, that's not quite what I am saying.

2iu does not do much for a younger male because he has almost that much in his blood already!

Your IGF-1 score is at its maximum around 15 yoa (around 550). It declines every year after that. A healthy 19 year old has high IGF-1 naturally. AAS-only cycles actually work better at that age because of the naturally high IGF-1.

For an older male, he has for the most part stopped producing endogenous hgh, and his IGF-1 scores are in the toilet. 2 iu is like being a teenager again.

Does that make sense?

You mentioned testosterone - same thing. Natural levels fall with age, so a 50 year old on 150 mg a week is going to be much better off than a natty. At 19 years old, 150 mg a week of testosterone is not going to do much, for the same reason as the hgh, his blood levels (if healthy) should be about that high already!

Well, that's not quite what I am saying.

2iu does not do much for a younger male because he has almost that much in his blood already!

Your IGF-1 score is at its maximum around 15 yoa (around 550). It declines every year after that. A healthy 19 year old has high IGF-1 naturally. AAS-only cycles actually work better at that age because of the naturally high IGF-1.

For an older male, he has for the most part stopped producing endogenous hgh, and his IGF-1 scores are in the toilet. 2 iu is like being a teenager again.

Does that make sense?

You mentioned testosterone - same thing. Natural levels fall with age, so a 50 year old on 150 mg a week is going to be much better off than a natty. At 19 years old, 150 mg a week of testosterone is not going to do much, for the same reason as the hgh, his blood levels (if healthy) should be about that high already!

Even with declined levels, the CNS, neuro pathways and receptors sites along with other cellular groups "actually" become more sensitive, regards if the replacement, there response during the hormone presence is more heightened.. We're aware by now about declining levels with age, my remark is about the benefits of replacement being greater than it would originally would have been if levels never subsided.. Do you see where I'm going?

Even with declined levels, the CNS, neuro pathways and receptors sites along with other cellular groups "actually" become more sensitive, regards if the replacement, there response during the hormone presence is more heightened.. We're aware by now about declining levels with age, my remark is about the benefits of replacement being greater than it would originally would have been if levels never subsided.. Do you see where I'm going?
I do see where you are going. I just don't know why you are going there. Can you explain your factual basis?

I do see where you are going. I just don't know why you are going there. Can you explain your factual basis?

Do I really have to explain myself? Post #3.. I was supporting your experience and explained why it holds truth.. Maybe it would've been best if I just didn't give any feedback from the start..What's the purpose if you clearly seem to lack conversational awareness..Have a great day..

Get Shredded!
You both running Tren right now? Lol

play nice fellers

What benefit do we gain from devolving into insults and personal attacks? I post here because personal attacks are rare here.

As for increased sensitivity as we get older, there is much more than this going on. For example, I may run 400/week test yet have lower free test due to elevated SHBG. SHBG increases each year after we turn 27. In terms of GH sensitivity...It takes a lot (at least 2 iu's of pharm) just to get my IGF-1 to normal for an old man.

What benefit do we gain from devolving into insults and personal attacks? I post here because personal attacks are rare here.

As for increased sensitivity as we get older, there is much more than this going on. For example, I may run 400/week test yet have lower free test due to elevated SHBG. SHBG increases each year after we turn 27. In terms of GH sensitivity...It takes a lot (at least 2 iu's of pharm) just to get my IGF-1 to normal for an old man.
how do you respond over-all to 2ius?

He has always been this way with me in exchanges for as long as I can remember, he's deliberately obtuse! :stupid:
What is this nonsense?

I posted something having to do with declining levels of growth hormone (IGF-1, actually) as we age. You posted something about enhanced receptor sensitivity with age and asked me a question. I did not understand what it had to do with anything, and it seems to be the opposite of what I would expect (receptors work less well with age, just like everything else works less well), so I asked for your factual basis.

You responded with a shitty tone and referenced my post which had nothing to do with what you said.

I apologized and informed you that I did not understand.

You come back with an insult.

I tried to make a comic post, in a lame attempt to defuse things, and you came back with yet another insult.

Somebody else calls you to task for it, and you accuse me of being deliberately obtuse "for as long as [you] can remember," in exchanges with you.

I do not believe I am obtuse. It is possible I am and do not realize it (and those who are obtuse seldom realize that they are), but in any even I am not deliberate in being so, which implies an intentional, deceptive act aimed at you.

I simply asked a question. I have never read anything about age effects on receptor sensitivity. I thought perhaps you had discovered something out there in the literature.

I ought to be able to make a simple request for information from you without all of this drama.

What in the world would be the point of being "deliberately obtuse?"

I did not understand at all what you were getting at and, if you are contending that receptors get better with age, I wanted to know the basis for that contention. That's it.

You guys made the same point in what I read. The fact that has we age our natural levels decline so it makes since that less exogenous hormone would make a larger impact on an older male than it would on a younger male whose natural production is already as high or higher than the amount the older male was introducing in the system.

That is is why we need an anonymous ASF podcast, as it’s much easier to understand audible verbiage as opposed to letters on a screen.

Also I have looked at the drawing a couple times, and still have no clue what’s going on there... :) happy Monday

Masteron helps with that.
Indeed. As does proviron. For a less expensive and still very effective solution, try running 1000mg daily of singing nettle root extract. Half morning and half night. You'll most likely be surprised by the increase in free test. For me in the past, it was just as effective as 50mg proviron daily.

I buy the Swanson brand on Amazon, $16.80 for 2 x 100 count bottles, lasting 100 days.
9b584532c6273d24cbab21133df547f0.jpg

how do you respond over-all to 2ius?

If it is pharm, everyday I do well. Chines generic (the really good kits I get) it takes 3 iu's. What that doe is it enable my body to heal and repair itself. Metabolism, sleep, skin are all enhanced.

My injuries heal more quickly. I will not put on any noticeable size. At a higher dose I might gain a little size. At 57 I am primarily interested in the anti aging component. Running 4 or 5 iu's I am able to make progress on my weakest body parts like chest and biceps. In 3 years I will hit 60. I have enough size I just need to bring up some more lagging parts and get my waist under control. Hopefully, I will be able to get y procard then.

I need to run low dosage GH permanently.

Back