• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sarms

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are they?

SARM's are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. They have been developed to treat medical issues like muscle wasting, osteoporosis and even cancer.

They have similar effects (although usually not as pronounced) as anabolic steroids when it comes to tissue growth but, not as prone to produce the androgenic side effects such as, acne, hair growth, change in voice (ladies) and so on.

Overall, most SARM's offer less sides and harmful effects then typical AAS but, don't produce the radical changes in body composition, strength and hardness either. As with most things in the Enhanced world, the stronger the drug, the more sides.

MK-2866 AKA Ostarine -

P***ably the most used and readily available SARM out there. Ostarine is mildly suppressive when used at higher doses for long duration, 25mg 8+ weeks although it's not as suppressive as most AAS. It has very few negative side effects which makes it a popular choice and, it does a decent job at helping you gain lean tissue.

Typical doses are 25mg a week for 8+ weeks for men and 10mg a week for 8+ weeks in females.

Given its properties, Ostarine is a very good choice for women looking to dabble with enhancement use.

Results would be comparable to a weaker oral AAS such as Anavar. Slow steady gains in strength and surge weight with little sides.

I've personally used Ostarine during cruise periods before with trt doses of testosterone and had great results maintaining size.

Adding this SARM into an AAS cycle COULD be beneficial but, overall I don't think many people will notice much from it given how mild it is. If I were going to recommend adding it to a dieting phase, it would be during a cut since water retention is minimal and it's ability to preserve lean tissue could be utilized quite well.

More coming

Other potential positive effects -

Improved cholesterol and insulin resistance

I think the drugs that are commonly linked with sarms but are not actually sarms are the ones that are really beneficial such as mk-677 and gw50156

I think the drugs that are commonly linked with sarms but are not actually sarms are the ones that are really beneficial such as mk-677 and gw50156

Those two compounds, (MK and GW)are the ones I do notice effects!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarms are on the way to UncleZ stay tuned.

S4 AKA Andarine

Much like all SARM's this one was produced for conditions such as muscle wasting but, it's shown positive effects at reducing the size of the prostate much line Finasteride. IE partially block dht binding to the prostate.

One major concern with Andarine is the reports of vision issues. Floaters are commonly reported as well as a yellow tinting and incorrect colors being seen.

Overall Andarine is a very mild SARM and typically used during cutting phases.

Typically S4 is dosed at 50mg 3-4 times a day since it's half life is only about 3 hours. Cycle lengths are commonly 6-8 weeks with 10 week cycles not being uncommon.

Hardening is the main positive result from S4 although some lean tissue and strength can be gained. S4 is also believe to help burn fat but, much line Anavar or winstrol this is a result from a greater metabolic environment and dieting overall then any small mechanism the drug may produce.

S4 AKA Andarine

Much like all SARM's this one was produced for conditions such as muscle wasting but, it's shown positive effects at reducing the size of the prostate much line Finasteride. IE partially block dht binding to the prostate.

One major concern with Andarine is the reports of vision issues. Floaters are commonly reported as well as a yellow tinting and incorrect colors being seen.

Overall Andarine is a very mild SARM and typically used during cutting phases.

Typically S4 is dosed at 50mg 3-4 times a day since it's half life is only about 3 hours. Cycle lengths are commonly 6-8 weeks with 10 week cycles not being uncommon.

Hardening is the main positive result from S4 although some lean tissue and strength can be gained. S4 is also believe to help burn fat but, much line Anavar or winstrol this is a result from a greater metabolic environment and dieting overall then any small mechanism the drug may produce.

Best sarm imo. The vision side effects are temporary, and really are not that bad... I’ve ran it quite a few times and I fucking love it.

Best sarm imo. The vision side effects are temporary, and really are not that bad... I’ve ran it quite a few times and I fucking love it.
I think my main concern is that something that messed with my eyes, even if it were short term, what long term issues could that possibly cause?

We're taking that risk everyday with most drugs though I guess

I pretty much cycle s4 and GW year around. I used to get the vision side effect which is not that bad, but since I started dosing two days on one off I never experienced it again.

Andarine and Cardarine together gave me great results for leaning out and endurance

- - - Updated - - -

Andarine and Cardarine together gave me great results for leaning out and endurance

IML Gear Cream!

- - - Updated - - -

Were you on cycle when running these sarms?

I’m curious what gear people are on when adding sarms to the recipe.

What are they?

SARM's are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. They have been developed to treat medical issues like muscle wasting, osteoporosis and even cancer.

They have similar effects (although usually not as pronounced) as anabolic steroids when it comes to tissue growth but, not as prone to produce the androgenic side effects such as, acne, hair growth, change in voice (ladies) and so on.

Overall, most SARM's offer less sides and harmful effects then typical AAS but, don't produce the radical changes in body composition, strength and hardness either. As with most things in the Enhanced world, the stronger the drug, the more sides.

MK-2866 AKA Ostarine -

P***ably the most used and readily available SARM out there. Ostarine is mildly suppressive when used at higher doses for long duration, 25mg 8+ weeks although it's not as suppressive as most AAS. It has very few negative side effects which makes it a popular choice and, it does a decent job at helping you gain lean tissue.

Typical doses are 25mg a week for 8+ weeks for men and 10mg a week for 8+ weeks in females.

Given its properties, Ostarine is a very good choice for women looking to dabble with enhancement use.

Results would be comparable to a weaker oral AAS such as Anavar. Slow steady gains in strength and surge weight with little sides.

I've personally used Ostarine during cruise periods before with trt doses of testosterone and had great results maintaining size.

Adding this SARM into an AAS cycle COULD be beneficial but, overall I don't think many people will notice much from it given how mild it is. If I were going to recommend adding it to a dieting phase, it would be during a cut since water retention is minimal and it's ability to preserve lean tissue could be utilized quite well.

More coming

Other potential positive effects -

Improved cholesterol and insulin resistance
I've used osterine twice. The first during a 8 wk blast with npp and dbol. I really didn't notice anything. The second time I used it at the end of a similar blast. Started the last 2 weeks and continued for another 4 weeks after use with deca. I did see my strength stay sustainable after the drop of deca. I will say the first time I was still powerlifting, and my body fat was a bit higher. I never really looked into it, but maybe my bmi had something to do with not really seeing any affects. At least that's how I chalked it up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I've used osterine twice. The first during a 8 wk blast with npp and dbol. I really didn't notice anything. The second time I used it at the end of a similar blast. Started the last 2 weeks and continued for another 4 weeks after use with deca. I did see my strength stay sustainable after the drop of deca. I will say the first time I was still powerlifting, and my body fat was a bit higher. I never really looked into it, but maybe my bmi had something to do with not really seeing any affects. At least that's how I chalked it up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
You p***ably didn't notice it due to the dbol and npp.

Btw, I'm not an advocate of sarms. I think in general they're a waste of money and time.

8eb8f3bcffe738ee2201f2d1943a3e1f.jpg

I was the same montego.. super skeptical but it’s real, and I am sure there are peeps out there with experience stacking with gear. Maybe I’ll be a Guinea pig and do a log here...
Here is side by side of my wife after ~8 weeks of rad 140 at .5mg a day( half of recommended dose) She always seemed to have full bellied muscle like you feel on proviron. She has had huge gains in strength also. Like gear you have to put the time in the gym and work your ass off. But she’s sitting just under 170lbs off season with a six pack. About a 15 lb gain of lean mass( and water I’m sure) in 8ish weeks. I am a believer in sarms now.

8eb8f3bcffe738ee2201f2d1943a3e1f.jpg

I was the same montego.. super skeptical but it’s real, and I am sure there are peeps out there with experience stacking with gear. Maybe I’ll be a Guinea pig and do a log here...
Here is side by side of my wife after ~8 weeks of rad 140 at .5mg a day( half of recommended dose) She always seemed to have full bellied muscle like you feel on proviron. She has had huge gains in strength also. Like gear you have to put the time in the gym and work your ass off. But she’s sitting just under 170lbs off season with a six pack. About a 15 lb gain of lean mass( and water I’m sure) in 8ish weeks. I am a believer in sarms now.

I'm not skeptical.

I've used them a lot myself and with clients.

Just think they're worth the money for the results in males.

Like I said in my previous posts, women are a different story.

Montego,
I can understand that and don’t disagree. Women do respond differently ... Pretty much why I wanted to see what others have had for results with adding to their cycles.

I personally think they are an excellent addition to a cruise. It’s a great way to bridge between cycles.

Get Shredded!
LGD-4033 AKA Ligandrol

This is often regarded as the strongest sarm available. It's been compared to lower dose dbol in terms of weight and strength gains along with pumps.

Typical doses range from 10-20mg for 6-10 weeks. The half life is 30+ hours so once a day dosing is fine.

This drug is mildly suppressive and doesn't aromitase so, pct might not be necessary and, if it is, a simple clomid Kickstart would probably be fine.

Very few negative sides are reported. Nausea, headaches and lethargy being the most common although, many users experience increases in energy and mood like dbol.

This sarm could be used for cutting or bulking. A combination of Ligandrol and GW50156 is rather popular with many users for recomping.

I believe the biggest benefit would be adding this when you have hit a plateu in weight or, while dieting and calories get on the very low end.

Thanks for the info montego

I personally think they are an excellent addition to a cruise. It’s a great way to bridge between cycles.
I dropped down to trt and threw in some ostarine (25mg) and s4 (50mg pre-w) and seem to be holding on to lean tissue while on a significant calorie deficit.

Keep on my mind, i have had these for years so I imagine that they have lost a bit of potency.

That being said, I feel anything higher than trt would overshadow the sarms. I was saving them for the wifey, hoping that she would be bit by the iron bug...

I dropped down to trt and threw in some ostarine (25mg) and s4 (50mg pre-w) and seem to be holding on to lean tissue while on a significant calorie deficit.

Keep on my mind, i have had these for years so I imagine that they have lost a bit of potency.

That being said, I feel anything higher than trt would overshadow the sarms. I was saving them for the wifey, hoping that she would be bit by the iron bug...

Do you feel like they are similar in action and strength to prohormones ? Would that be a good comparison?
I know a few peeps who have had great fat loss results off of sr9009 and a few who responded well to gw501516 while on tren... They aren’t cheap and like others view it, why mess with a maybe when you can get A guarantee from gear. I guess I was hoping there would be more who have played with them for more options.

Do you feel like they are similar in action and strength to prohormones ? Would that be a good comparison?
I know a few peeps who have had great fat loss results off of sr9009 and a few who responded well to gw501516 while on tren... They aren’t cheap and like others view it, why mess with a maybe when you can get A guarantee from gear. I guess I was hoping there would be more who have played with them for more options.

Honestly, I can't really compare. The sarms I am familiar with are much weaker than the prohormones I've used.

There are stronger sarms available though. But for the cost I would go with dbol or abombs.

Good video about SARMS. Dr. Rand believes they are a big waste of money and are actually worse for you than AAS.

https://youtu.be/ZJQHTHwZmDY

I’m a big fan of dr rand .. thanks for sharing. He said right out of the box what I wanted to know... it takes up the same receptors so not really productive to do both.
Great info and again, thanks for sharing.

RAD-140 AKA Testolone

Rad is a pretty powerful SARM as SARMS go.

Like the others it does not aromitase and is devoid if the androgenic side effects. It is rather suppressive though.

It has been shown to help reduce weight and swelling of the prostate and, actually aids in brain health. This is due to its ability to protect your gray matter from amyloid beta proteins. For these reasons it has been studied for Alzheimers treatment.

Rad is mildly effective at increasing strength, lean muscle tissue and hardening. It's also commonly attributed to increase in mood and libido.

Cycles are typically 15-20mg a day for 12 weeks for a male and 10mg for 8 weeks for a female. 30mg seems to be the high end dose where return goes away in the cycle logs I've read.

You could throw this in anywhere really but, during pct if you do pct would not be a good option due to suppression. I think you'd be well served to run this at the tail end of your cycle into the beginning of your cruise as it may help with any loss in your feeling of well-being as hormones decline.

It's a good match with LGD-4033.

I have a few rad-140 bottles I haven’t touched yet. I might give them a go soon before the summer ends.

Back