• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

2 NEW "ELITE" PRODUCTS ADDED (Hurry Before these PARAMOUNT products are sold out)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2 NEW "ELITE" PRODUCTS ADDED (Hurry Before these PARAMOUNT products are sold out)

The products that many of you have been so patiently waiting for have officially been stocked!

BD2.png

BD4.png

Anabol (Methandienone ) - 5mg/1000 tabs $160.00
Supplier:British Dispensary

Chemical Name:Methandienone

Comes In: 5mg tab

Dosage: 15-50mg/day

Active time: 6-8 hours

Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Shipping from Europe

4ee20170620225431.jpg

Anadrolic 50 (Oxymetholone ) - 50mg/100 tabs $100.00
Supplier:British Dispensary

Chemical Name:Oxymetholone
Comes In: 50mg tab
Dosage: 50mg-100mg/day

Active time: 6-8 hours

Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Shipping from Europe

While continually investing in cutting-edge manufacturing technology, efficiently cooperated with database, health and safety management.

The British Dispensary (L.P.) Co., Ltd. strictly follows up with the newest versions and successfully commit to the international standards.
Hence, their mission has always been to be a leader in the world of consumer health productsall whole often being replicated and counterfeited, BD has still remained the contender to copy and delicate, because leaders turn heads and gain the attention world wide, continuously!

With this said: We now provide our customers with authentic, genuine British Dispensary products..

bd3.png

(Check out these latest products here)

Last edited:
Tasty! I may pick these up myself this evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Since I'm British after all )

Tasty! I may pick these up myself this evening

PLEASE DO!!!

Hands down top of the world, world class.. elite items.. My all time fav drol was the Iranians, the BD stand right there with them..

Nice anabol!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ive been waiting silently and patiently for these to officially come out!! Psl has done it yet again ,bringing only the best to our ASF Family.

Yummy

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Love these couple of surprises, will have to pick up one of each I think!

Last edited:
Back