• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

is it a scam?

s_mahdi84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello there,

I was just wondering if you guys know that xxxxxx is a legitimate webaite?

I have bought and send them 477$ US worth of steroids but I have not heard from them almost 3 days now. I am so worried if they are scammer.

Please advise,

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Taliban beard on their mascot.

Why would you wait until after you think you got ripped off to join a steroid forum?
Check out our sponsors for gear that is g2g.

And BTW: Three days? If you don't hear from them for a week...then start to worry.

:thinking: umm good luck... chances of u gettin ur gear I would say:nono:...while ur here look around alittle

In the future you could at least make a smaller first order as a test run. But I've never heard of them.

Funny thing here ummm how did you find them send almost $500 3 days later you found this site to complain about them think about it if you waited just 3 more day you would have been in good hands in asf house no bullshit here just straight up ppl with sound advice and plenty of gear that is always g2g . Best of luck to kind sir .....

Cheapthreads out

Gen shi and Geneza both have source checking on their websites that tell you if the are an authorized dealer. Type in the website in and find out if they are authorized. If they aren't I guess that doesn't 100% mean it's a scam but it's a good place to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or this a plug from that website to try to get traffic.. I am sure some people have clicked the link... I also wonder in a few days the OP comes back and said I got a great TD I was worried for nothing.

Or this a plug from that website to try to get traffic.. I am sure some people have clicked the link... I also wonder in a few days the OP comes back and said I got a great TD I was worried for nothing.

Happens all the time but honestly, would you trust that ZZ Top/Taliban/Duck Dynasty looking motherfucker on their front page?

Damn Paranoid you made me click that shit. No I wouldnt trust that photoshopped ass rapist.

Hello there,

I was just wondering if you guys know that www.buy-steroids-canada.com is a legitimate webaite?

I have bought and send them 477$ US worth of steroids but I have not heard from them almost 3 days now. I am so worried if they are scammer.

Please advise,

send me $477 dollars just for this post...

IML Gear Cream!
Honestly a beefed up Taliban is as good of a mascot as you can get aye. Honestly you will be lucky if you receive a bottle of monkey piss and some aspirin. Bc what you do get outside of a picture of a middle finger i would chuck. Even here as shown by past reps have spots that seem good might be good but can vanish like a fart in the wind with your money and hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly a beefed up Taliban is as good of a mascot as you can get aye. Honestly you will be lucky if you receive a bottle of monkey piss and some aspirin. Bc what you do get outside of a picture of a middle finger i would chuck. Even here as shown by past reps have spots that seem good might be good but can vanish like a fart in the wind with your money and hope.

Haha to funny and so much money down the drain. But yea wait a month then freak out not 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a personal note, I would have never, ever ordered from a website with the words "buy steroids" in the name.
Secondly, how is this matter so damn important to you YET you've only posted once on this board?
MODERATORS/ADMIN: This looks like a SPAMMER SCAMMER thread to me.

Removed the website name.

I don't know anything about where you bought your stuff OP or if they're even legit.

Stick to a good sponsor.

Back