• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Let's make kilsong great again!

Bigtoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Decided to give this flaming gay pride guy the thread of his own to celebrate this wonderful month of lgbtqrstuv.

Here's to you gay butt muncher! Cheers

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

😂 my wife asked me if it’s okay if we celebrate pride month. I said yeah I don’t see why not. I guess I’ll start here. Killsong i just want to tell you how brave you are for finally coming out of the closet.

Awwee.. U guys are the best.
It's about fucken time Bigtoe.
Ur slow as fuck..my feeling were getting hurt.
Im fucken fragile ya know.

Xoxox
(that's a real kiss for u guys)

((or what is it u straight guys do? That fist bump thingy?? Bang chest together like gorillas? I dunno..)

Xoxox

((or what is it u straight guys do? That fist bump thingy?? Bang chest together like gorillas? I dunno..)
You gays are the best livin your la vida loca shit. Yes I like Ricky Martin!

As far as far as gay shit nope only fist bumps and elbow checks while talking about girls. You know locker room talk like the man talked about.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Xoxox

Me and my friend are huggers. I’m a very affectionate person though, so they don’t have a choice

Kilsong ought to be member of the month for his bravery.

When did he become not great?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

ASF, 2 messages.
First for anyone that doesn't share the same ignorant opinion as Twisted and he attacks you and starts deflecting and calling names. Don't take it personal.
Twisted is retarded and by far the dumbest motherfucker on this board. Anyone and I mean anyone can own this bitch in an argument.
Every time he is owned, he deflects, lies and starts calling names. This what he does best. His real issue is with himself and the failure he is in life.
He wants to blame others and be accepted so his posts are all echo chamber responses to what he thinks is popular. He tries to force what he believes the popular response is on others.
Again, dont sweat it, just laugh at him and tell him to stop being a whiny cunt and maybe one day he wont be such a failure. Don't worry about any physical retaliation either.
Twisted is all lies and bullshit. He is weak and in addition to being a soft cunt mentally, he is a soft cunt physically.

Second point is this, just steer clear of this guy. He is a proven RAT and a scammer.

You cant say that about anyone you dumb motherfucker. You are always the dumbest motherfucker in any room and you always will be.

Also learn how to spell or get a spell check app you dumb motherfucker. It gets old seeing all your posts like they came from a fucking retarded monkey. Like GJ said, your astounding ignorance is on display every single time you post you RAT failure.

Bwahaha ... good god ..seems like your posting byself here

Nah I don't think he's a troll just someone who has different ideas.

Lol he’s a dash of both. There are times when Kilsong is definitely just purely trolling.

I think it’s funny regardless. Anyways, if nobody ever suggests any opposing ideas you’ll never know how to argue against them or test the watertight intergrity of your own positions.

This forum needs at least one dipshit liberal to keep everybody sharp and I’m always happy to see Kilsong step up to the plate.

Lol he’s a dash of both. There are times when Kilsong is definitely just purely trolling.

I think it’s funny regardless. Anyways, if nobody ever suggests any opposing ideas you’ll never know how to argue against them or test the watertight intergrity of your own positions.

This forum needs at least one dipshit liberal to keep everybody sharp and I’m always happy to see Kilsong step up to the plate.
Yes he sure can get a rise out of people with his hilarious trolling haha.

187643445_4162941010461640_6978253109594764855_n.jpg

Sometimes I pee sitting down .... if I’ve stayed up all night drinking and fuckin.... if I don’t this shits like a fire hose spraying the walls.... then I’m too hungover to clean it up and when my wife gets home from vacation she freaks out cuz the house smells like piss.

Trans mother fuckers need to quit stealing my ideas... starting to piss me off.

Get Shredded!
Sometimes I pee sitting down .... if I’ve stayed up all night drinking and fuckin.... if I don’t this shits like a fire hose spraying the walls.... then I’m too hungover to clean it up and when my wife gets home from vacation she freaks out cuz the house smells like piss.

Trans mother fuckers need to quit stealing my ideas... starting to piss me off.

Lmfao see thats why I love ya mil

Update on the dumbest motherfucker in any room and ASFs resident proven scammer and RAT.
There are several people that have proof of Twisted being a RAT and a scammer. One in particular I have talked with that Twisted believes is his friend. The thing is, this guy has the same proof that I have on Twisted and he is far from Twisted's friend.
Twisted is so ignorant and has fucked over many people including some OGs.
I wont divulge the proof but I bet if you PM some OGs on this forum and a few others, they may just give you the proof I speak of.
You are a RAT Twisted, many people know and hopefully you reap it soon.

Again, this is a warning to all. Stay far away from Twisted, he is a proven RAT and scammer. He has Ratted and scammed many and he will do the same to you at least until he is dealt with.

Serious question you scumbag RAT, all these labs that you repped, what happened to them? NONE of them lasted very long. The common denominator seems to be you, the scum RAT Twisted.

7 threads your stalking me on....dude your sick man....now these OG's you supposely have that talk to you about me being a rat, you must of skipped your meds again and sinking into delusional state....you have no friends lifter! ...please give these guys the screen names of these "OG's" or better yet post the names...your worst than a stalking ex!...I know you know nothing about me, your just doing what you do best and thats lie....hey how about you tell these guys how you know stuff about them and their Hobbies? How you single out each person depending on how fixated you get with them! Dude we all know and when I say "we" thats me referring to real people not like you and your imaginary friends that you think you have when your goin thru your delusions- isnt your meds suppose help ya with that? Well we all know your full of shit ...if you know so much about me then you should know about the labs I repped for 5+ years ago thats why I know your full of shit ....the only friends you have are the ones you create in your basement with your hands.......cmon I own you and your mind you cant get over me because you lack self control and your pathetic .remember you cant be like me stumpy ..seriously 7 threads and countless hrs you need a emergency visit with your psych team...

Im not outing those guys you ignorant RAT. I will tell you one you think is a friend. I find that amusing. Like I said though ASF, go ahead and ask around, you might just get the proof. Twisted is a proven RAT.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by twisted
7 threads your stalking me on....dude your sick man....now these OG's you supposely have that talk to you about me being a rat, you must of skipped your meds again and sinking into delusional state....you have no friends lifter! ...please give these guys the screen names of these "OG's" or better yet post the names...your worst than a stalking ex!...I know you know nothing about me, your just doing what you do best and thats lie....hey how about you tell these guys how you know stuff about them and their Hobbies? How you single out each person depending on how fixated you get with them! Dude we all know and when I say "we" thats me referring to real people not like you and your imaginary friends that you think you have when your goin thru your delusions- isnt your meds suppose help ya with that? Well we all know your full of shit ...if you know so much about me then you should know about the labs I repped for 5+ years ago thats why I know your full of shit ....the only friends you have are the ones you create in your basement with your hands.......cmon I own you and your mind you cant get over me because you lack self control and your pathetic .remember you cant be like me stumpy ..seriously 7 threads and countless hrs you need a emergency visit with your psych team...

- - - Updated - - -

Serious question you scumbag RAT, all these labs that you repped, what happened to them? NONE of them lasted very long. The common denominator seems to be you, the scum RAT Twisted.

Your so fucking crazy you cant even keep up with the bs you write 🤣....I will remind you , you infact said I was apollo ...you infact said I cant 200lbs...you infact said you have proof I am currently reppin multiple labs ...you infact said I was LE ..and now Im just a rat ....ok now that I got you up to date .....now thank me for stopping you from crashing and burning....now stop your fishing for hints about me and post some proof:coffee:

You realize your looking even crazier if thats even possible!

Bwahaha is this where you start to cry? Now its time to play victim? Your nothing but a bullshitting attention seeking little stubby bitch...🎤🚶

Back