• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Multislackings- “What are we thankful for in 2020?” thread

GUNRACK

PIT POSSE SOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
giphy.gif

Bwhahahaa...tis been a shitty year, tis true. On top of what we've all been through, a lot of us have dealt with completely separate downright shitty situations as well. Buuuut...here's a couple:

1) I've seen my grandson EVERY single day. He's growing and I'm warping him into the coolest weirdo possible.
2) Subq ED pinning--wish I had discovered that sooner.

Bwhahahaa...tis been a shitty year, tis true. On top of what we've all been through, a lot of us have dealt with completely separate downright shitty situations as well. Buuuut...here's a couple:

1) I've seen my grandson EVERY single day. He's growing and I'm warping him into the coolest weirdo possible.

My stepson has a little one on the way in a couple months so thats what im looking forward to right now

Shitty year alright but it's been a full year in a new state and the move was hectic but in the end worth it. Hopefully 2021 will bring much relief from the pandemic and that things get on a better keel.

Shitty year alright but it's been a full year in a new state and the move was hectic but in the end worth it. Hopefully 2021 will bring much relief from the pandemic and that things get on a better keel.

Fuck man! Congratulations on moving out of your momma’s basement! That is a big deal for you!

Here’s to a better keel to of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has been a shit hole of a year but somehow I’m closer to so many more people, my small circle expanded and I’m nice than I was in 2019 lol

Thankful for new found friendships.
Thankful for fellowship that has been shared.
Thankful that my spiritual walk has gotten back on track. Went back to the basics. Alot of verses that I've had memorized years and years ago are starting to come back.

Thankful for new found friendships.
Thankful for fellowship that has been shared.
Thankful that my spiritual walk has gotten back on track. Went back to the basics. Alot of verses that I've had memorized years and years ago are starting to come back.

Yes sir. I feel an absolute flame burning inside me again to get to truly know and walk daily with yashua aka Jesus Christ I see that many people around me also feel the same way

He is risen and He is knocking on the door!!!

I’m thankful for being part of this forum on the verge of mindless works 10,000th post. Patiently waiting bud!

I'm thankful I have the common fucking sense to comprehend that Idiot loss the election.

Be nice you two.. Its the holiday season.

I'm thankful I have the common fucking sense to comprehend that Idiot loss the election.
shit like this is like saying the lakers lost the game because they are 3 points behind at the beginning of the fourth quarter

My stepson has a little one on the way in a couple months so thats what im looking forward to right now
I have a grandson from my stepson now. He's 9 months and I swear he's a little Viking baby. He's almost 30lbs and is about to start walking already. He eats adult sizes dishes of real food 3-5 times daily. You should've seen him at Thanksgiving! He woofed a huge plate of ham, green bean casserole, and mashed potatoes with gravy, then ate a whole adult sized portion of half pumpkin and half apple pie before he ran around all crazy from the sugar high then passed out for 10 hours. He's gonna learn how to hunt, fish, shoot, and fight from me. Of course he's also going to learn to be an honorable man.

As fucking crappy as 2020 has been for me, he's here and that's what matters. It's time to pass on the traditions I learned from my father and grandfather before me, and that's a thing that I will make happen regardless of what's going on around me. He's the #1 priority in my life right now and I look forward to every minute I get with him!

I’m thankful for my son and my daughter. I’m thankful for my job. I’m thankful for my friends. Thankful for my wife. Thankful for monster and g.church. Thankful for God. Thankful for my ASF brethren. Thankful!

Back