• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Current events and the coming war

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
NEW - Japan begins a nationwide, large-scale military drill for the first time since the Cold War. 100,000 personnel, 20,000 vehicles, and 120 aircraft will join the drills.

Damn...I thought Japan was on our side...lol
But maybe the Taiwan/China thing..?

The Chinese hate Japanese. The Chinese were brutalized by the Japs in WW2 and there's still a lot of bad blood. It's not something that they've put behind them. If the Japanese jump into the fight, it's either going to be on the side of Taiwan or just to defend their own, because they know they're next to fall. I predict it's going to be a while before this goes kinetic but most likely it's inevitable. Until then, we're still in a 5th generation war. The Chinese have zero regard for human life. It's just the way their culture is and I would really hate to go up against them in 3rd generation style warfare. It will be brutal and the only way to fight that kind of brutality is by being more brutal than they are. I seriously don't believe that the younger generation of males in the United States today who will have to engage in this fight are up to the task - a vast majority are weak of mind and body and will probably side with CCP anyway. There's going to be a lot of communist sympathizing traitors.

Last edited:
Japanhas much of our best military technology. Hope they are on our side.

Personally, I don't care about getting into a scrap with anyone...I worry about the inclusion of nukes.

Bc of nukes, there is no such thing as a conventional war with super powers holding them.

Lol no need if we get to that point. You wouldn't want to live through it.

The cities, military bases, and ports may be hit, but why allow the radiation to take out the rest of the country when it can be countered with an easily obtainable substance? If I'm not within the blast radius, then there's a chance for survival and I'm not going to squander it. Time, distance, and shielding.

Personally, I don't care about getting into a scrap with anyone...I worry about the inclusion of nukes.

Bc of nukes, there is no such thing as a conventional war with super powers holding them.

Dont worry the Biden Admin is on top of this! That asshole Milley will call them in advance and let them know our game plan!!!!

And then the Biden supporters and idiot dems will applaud him and claim, "he saved the Country from Trump"

Even though Trump isn't in office. The end.

IML Gear Cream!
The cities, military bases, and ports may be hit, but why allow the radiation to take out the rest of the country when it can be countered with an easily obtainable substance? If I'm not within the blast radius, then there's a chance for survival and I'm not going to squander it. Time, distance, and shielding.

Nuclear winter? I mean we have sooo many warheads will there even be a earth left?
I'll just speak for myself, no thanks.

Nuclear winter? I mean we have sooo many warheads will there even be a earth left?
I'll just speak for myself, no thanks.

That's an unlikely scenario. A more likely scenario is a single high yield bomb, detonated 300 miles up, above central United States. The EMP will send the entire country back to the 18th century and within 6 months, 2/3's of the population will be dead. In the military I had a very high security clearance and saw what was targeted in other countries. I never would have guessed the strategies I saw.

Little unknown fact about EMP..if you un-plug whatever device before the pulse..it won't be damaged..
Nuclear Winter was first brought to light by Carl S. In a short story he wrote..

I want to be at ground Zero if it happens..because what follows will be Hell on earth..Man will become more evil than the Devil himself.. God will forsake us sure then..

1000 miles from anything worth bombing. At least I’ll be OK.

Little unknown fact about EMP..if you un-plug whatever device before the pulse..it won't be damaged..
Nuclear Winter was first brought to light by Carl S. In a short story he wrote..

I want to be at ground Zero if it happens..because what follows will be Hell on earth..Man will become more evil than the Devil himself.. God will forsake us sure then..
And a biblical prophesy will be fulfilled then...

That's an unlikely scenario. A more likely scenario is a single high yield bomb, detonated 300 miles up, above central United States. The EMP will send the entire country back to the 18th century and within 6 months, 2/3's of the population will be dead. In the military I had a very high security clearance and saw what was targeted in other countries. I never would have guessed the strategies I saw.

I traveled to mainland China for business nearly a dozen times over the past several years. All of their "news" outlets are state controlled, by the CCP. It's all propaganda, literally. Makes CNN actually look half honest.
Point being, when watching Chinese news and television, they would parade Chinese generals on the newscast and the generals would literally put a map of the US up on the screen and walk the audience through about which cities they would nuke first in the event of war with the evil US Imperialists. While showing what cities would be hit, they would juxtapose casualty figures alongside. It was very straightforward, not fucking around stuff.
The Chinese first strikes would be on Washington, then simultaneously hit major shipping hubs and key military installations.

The Chinese people have been conditioned for this for quite some time. Many want it.

Of course we have our military has their own war game scenarios, the difference is that we are not giddily displaying them on the nightly news to the population while crowing about how many Chinese we will kill.

The Chinese are not fucking around.

I traveled to mainland China for business nearly a dozen times over the past several years. All of their "news" outlets are state controlled, by the CCP. It's all propaganda, literally. Makes CNN actually look half honest.
Point being, when watching Chinese news and television, they would parade Chinese generals on the newscast and the generals would literally put a map of the US up on the screen and walk the audience through about which cities they would nuke first in the event of war with the evil US Imperialists. While showing what cities would be hit, they would juxtapose casualty figures alongside. It was very straightforward, not fucking around stuff.
The Chinese first strikes would be on Washington, then simultaneously hit major shipping hubs and key military installations.

The Chinese people have been conditioned for this for quite some time. Many want it.

Of course we have our military has their own war game scenarios, the difference is that we are not giddily displaying them on the nightly news to the population while crowing about how many Chinese we will kill.

guess we should have let the Japanese take care of them chink gook fucks when we had the chance, eh?

We are about 3-5 years away. But it is coming... prepare yourselves gentlemen.

Nuclear Holocaust is a very real possibility for our/our kids futures… doesn’t get much more bleak than that…

its going to be the first war that is going to involve space battles..

Get Shredded!
guess we should have let the Japanese take care of them chink gook fucks when we had the chance, eh?

Interestingly enough, Taiwan has war-gamed out what to do in the event of China attempting to take over the island and re-unify. One of Taiwan's counter-assaults would be to launch rockets at the 3 Gorges Dam, the largest dam in the world. The 3 Gorges Dam, if busted open, would put all of Beijing under 10 feet of water and cripple the entire country's shipping infrastructure. Word has it that Japan has the same thing in mind if shit goes live. Won't even take nukes. Take out the 3 Gorges Dam and China is paralyzed and will literally just crumble from the seams inward.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Three-Gorges-Dam

One of the first things I learned over there is that they have a very different sense of morality. They don't think like we do - at all. The "not fucking around" statement is very real. They have absolutely no regard for human life. It is the cheapest commodity they have. They think, work, and live like ants in a colony with a strong sense of nationalism. Their individual lives are meaningless and death means nothing to them.

Many have escaped and live here in the U.S. They have been warning us for years. They are good people and are terrified of a CCP takeover of the U.S. They know what's coming.

One of the first things I learned over there is that they have a very different sense of morality. They don't think like we do - at all. The "not fucking around" statement is very real. They have absolutely no regard for human life. It is the cheapest commodity they have. They think, work, and live like ants in a colony with a strong sense of nationalism. Their individual lives are meaningless and death means nothing to them.

Many have escaped and live here in the U.S. They have been warning us for years. They are good people and are terrified of a CCP takeover of the U.S. They know what's coming.

You are right and yes, I didn't mean to lump all the Chinese citizens into one basket. There are many who do not agree with the CCP and want to live in the West.

Mao's cultural revolution set the tone for how China the country, in general, looks at human life. To paraphrase Mao: the Chinese are but blades of grass, cut one down and another will grow. Mao and his cultural revolution purge resulted in no less than 50 million dead Chinese......Mao was worse than Hitler. If the Chinese are willing to sacrifice tens of millions of their own, what do you think they will do with their enemies?

You are right and yes, I didn't mean to lump all the Chinese citizens into one basket. There are many who do not agree with the CCP and want to live in the West.

Mao's cultural revolution set the tone for how China the country, in general, looks at human life. To paraphrase Mao: the Chinese are but blades of grass, cut one down and another will grow. Mao and his cultural revolution purge resulted in no less than 50 million dead Chinese......Mao was worse than Hitler. If the Chinese are willing to sacrifice tens of millions of their own, what do you think they will do with their enemies?

Most, if not all, that have immigrated here are Christians. Go figure.

It's hard to put a number on it but between the Great Leap Forward, the Great Chinese Famine, and the Cultural Revolution, I've read anywhere from 50 to 100 million dead - all in the name of communism. How anyone can buy into the idea of trying this shit again is baffling to me.

There’s a lab assistant at work that’s a Chinese immigrant married to a Chinese Christian pastor. She’s a very humble, polite and traditional type of woman also happens to be very good looking even with her Dora the explorer style hair…

I was taken back about her husband being a pastor and told her I don’t think I’ve ever met a Christian Chinese person let alone a pastor. She told me that there are a lot of Christians in China they just have to practice their faith in secret because they will be ridiculed and in some cases assaulted for openly admitting to it, in some circles, in her homeland.

crazy.

I almost wanted to ask her if her husband was a fattie too, cuz I ain’t never seen a fat Chinese person either, figured I’d cross that one off while I’m at it. Lol

Even Libturd MSN agrees...

Attachments

• image_2021-09-17_105717.png
    image_2021-09-17_105717.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 42
I'd cry to if the closest I was ever going to come to pussy was when mom gave birth to me:

China Remin University’s Center for Population and Development found that on average 18 of every 100 boys born in China since 2015 would not be able to find a wife when they reach adulthood.

Back