• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm sure ALL of you 'PATRIOTS' are going to the Capitol this Saturday

Get Shredded!
Potentially violent post in the beginning... Quite alarming. Luckily I'm used to you violent Trump supporters.
But don't fucken play Dr. Phil with me u dumb fuck.
If I were hurt, I'd stay away.
Seems like ur back on the nose powder again.
Lighten up with that.. I heard it's all mixed with Fentanyl.
Be careful.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree.
Please leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Fed?
That's a new accusation.
Okay... Weirdo.

Violence is one of the base responses all humans know and have....
As far as Dr. Phil he is about as much a Dr. as Dr. Dre....
I aint your enemy in fact I may in fact be coming to Las Vegas to see you see soon. (No really I am hitting Phoenix in December and may hit the strip as well but that's up in the air!)
Plus you have a potential violent post yourself... all that talk about carrying a gun(made me shake and shiver. lol)..... well son... I carry a gun and a rifle too... one is for killing the other is for fun...the hetero kind only... so no cowboy for you, no Brokeback mountain bullshit happening......but I'll be nice and wiggle my ass once so you can get it up and go fuck your boyfriend. What are friends for?

No one took the bait

Pelosi and the Capitol police tried to prep it but they simply didn't bankroll this one.

Maybe someone jaywalked and they will hold them for an insurrection

Their false flags and crisis actors are all used up

We're onto their tactics and they truly have nothing left believable.

Punk ass faggot traitors.
Imagine if your job, your existence, the reason you got up in the morning, was based around trying to frame decent Americans. Fuck them.

that is why. Men like you. And various other members of communities that function. Must… BURN THE SHIPS.

no gets out.

No one took the bait

Pelosi and the Capitol police tried to prep it but they simply didn't bankroll this one.

It’s like they just make these dates up out of thin air and get themselves all whipped into a frenzy. I’ll correct myself right now. It’s not “like” that, they are doing it intentionally to create a false narrative of a society being threatened by “white nationalists”, which is such a fucking loaded term it honestly irritates me a bit.

They have nothing so they have to create something. Just like that term “white nationalist” being used as a synonym with domestic terrorist. Just using the definition of the terms as they’re written, it makes anybody who happens to be white that has a problem with globalism a potential domestic terrorist.

You’d have to be a goddamn retard not to see through it.

No one took the bait

They apprehended a guy with a pocket knife lol

All of this is a playbook to grab the guns. Its the same olé song and dance.

You know to be honest I always thought the whole “the government is trying to take all of our guns” thing was bullshit, buuuuut look at Australia now.

I was talking about vaccine mandates and such with some people a week or so ago and it dawned on me that the only reason why nationwide mandates are unenforceable is because of the possibility of people having small arms.

I mean, I don’t think anyone is of the impression that militias could effectively wage war against the US government, but it does keep things in check to a certain extent. There’s no fucking way local LE is going door to door trying to make rural Americans do a fuckin thing.

Too dangerous, and that’s the way it should be.

So I haven’t heard anything yet...

How much destruction we looking at from yesterday’s insurrection??

Here's a bit more and link to video (youtube so it will probably disappear soon):

There was one armed man detained today at the FBI Rally.

Turns out he was a fed.

He flashed his badge, then they extracted him.

Big surprise. An fbi agent there to stage another crime.

Shocking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210919-101042.png
    Screenshot_20210919-101042.png
    936.8 KB · Views: 28
I just read a really good comment on Reddit..
Show up and make them harass you. If you're not willing to go through a little discomfort for your cause, you must not believe in it that strongly.

What a disappointment you guys turnout to be.
Not one patriot in the bunch?
All talk..

The purpose of the enhanced police presence was meant to be a deterrent. Duh. Set up? No set up.. But if u were stupid(brave?) enough to start some shit, you woulda been dealt with. You weasels didn't have the balls to go, so this doesn't apply to you.. but I respect the handful of PEACEFUL supporters that at least had the bad to go.

The lackluster attendance may be connected to conspiracy theories that the event was a “false flag” or “honeypot” for federal agents to entrap and arrest attendees
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/justice-j6-rally-turnout-1228692/

Here's a bit more and link to video (youtube so it will probably disappear soon):

There was one armed man detained today at the FBI Rally.

Turns out he was a fed.

He flashed his badge, then they extracted him.

Whats the issue here?
OF COURSE there was undercover officers there. Pretty sure that's Policing a violent mob 101.
Why does this bother u so much?

The lackluster attendance may be connected to conspiracy theories that the event was a “false flag” or “honeypot” for federal agents to entrap and arrest attendees

So basically you're telling us we were right without saying we were right...

Get Shredded!
So basically you're telling us we were right without saying we were right...

Right or wrong about what??
That this was a set up?
(a set up organized by a Trump staffer)
Yes, ur wrong.
If ur using that video as proof that it was a set up, your misguided.
What the fuck level of STUPIDITY do you guys have to think there WOULDN'T be undercover cops walking amongst you!!!
I'll defer back to reddit where NORMAL people are:
The irony is that they’re all claiming this is a victory since there weren’t mass arrests, and the reason there weren’t is because all the groups like the Proud Boys discouraged their members from going knowing that there would be increased police presence. Which means all the arrests that this rally was supposed to protest actually WORKED as a deterrent.

That this was a set up?
Yes, ur wrong.
What the fuck level of STUPIDITY do you guys have to think there WOULDN'T be undercover cops walking amongst you!!!
The irony is that they’re all claiming this is a victory since there weren’t mass arrests, and the reason there weren’t is because all the groups like the Proud Boys discouraged their members from going knowing that there would be increased police presence. Which means all the arrests that this rally was supposed to protest actually WORKED as a deterrent.

Not *just* that video obviously. Geez, we told you this was *exactly* what would happen and we're still wrong? I don't know how much better a picture we can draw you. So I'll just post memes that you probably won't get either... Just ignore them...they're for everyone else.

I have to admit..."reddit where NORMAL people are" gave me a good laugh. And then your exact next sentence has the word "irony" in it. I'm sure that was lost on you.

Attachments

• 74Lqiq9L.png
    74Lqiq9L.png
    968.2 KB · Views: 39
That this was a set up?
Yes, ur wrong.

Alright Kilsong, let’s go behind the gym again.

Kilsong is either an epic troll or he’s literally an epic faggot. Probably both. Either way, you seem like you suck a lot of cock with your asshole.

He has TDS.

Its a shame, again, they can hate Trump all they want. But do they hate Freedom? America? Their families? Their Kids (those who have 'em).
Anyone with some sense would not want that for loved ones (a Demturd/Commie future). The people who lived it, we need to listen to them.
They laff at the cowardly, brain-dead Woke Libz as their lack of brains is comical.

But lets not forget, the spoiled, millionaire Flapperdick is "Brave" and has "Sacrificed" LOL LOL :jerkit:

Masvidal_IGstory-565x1024.png

Not *just* that video obviously. Geez, we told you this was *exactly* what would happen and we're still wrong? I don't know how much better a picture we can draw you. So I'll just post memes that you probably won't get either... Just ignore them...they're for everyone else.

I have to admit..."reddit where NORMAL people are" gave me a good laugh. And then your exact next sentence has the word "irony" in it. I'm sure that was lost on you.

When you debate with democrap libtard you will go insane they talk in circles and wow they are full of shit....case and point provened .....jesus do you think he even realizes hes talking in circles or is he too brain washed?

Even Trump Jr is mocking the FBI now🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210920-065145.png
    Screenshot_20210920-065145.png
    581.2 KB · Views: 19
Back