• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Small TD

frankyale

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Communication is always good with these guys. Product arrived fast. He said Monday and so it was done. Can't wait to try DHB.
61cb9eb60c1fcd3f679cd2a1ee9464e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Enjoy my brother! Thanks for your loyalty!

Nice....... i just started dhb a week ago, definitely has a bit of pip but nothing unbearable whatsoever. Usually feel it more the second day. How much dhb you planning on running?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Nice....... i just started dhb a week ago, definitely has a bit of pip but nothing unbearable whatsoever. Usually feel it more the second day. How much dhb you planning on running?

My plan is to pin 200 a week along with 400 test 200 mast. 200 tren

Nice.... I'm running 450dhb 350test e 300npp (for joint relief.....I'm old...) with 50mg provi. Gonna try some GC sd for 5 weeks somewhere in the middle of this cycle too.

Nice.... I'm running 450dhb 350test e 300npp (for joint relief.....I'm old...) with 50mg provi. Gonna try some GC sd for 5 weeks somewhere in the middle of this cycle too.

I will give my feed back in a few weeks

What is old? SD huh? Crazy strength on just 10mg!

What is old? SD huh? Crazy strength on just 10mg!
Don't want to offend anyone but 42 in a couple weeks... lol. Was gonna start at 10mg for a few weeks then slowly move up if i feel the need.

Lol....42 huh? Holler at me when you hit 47!

Don't want to offend anyone but 42 in a couple weeks... lol. Was gonna start at 10mg for a few weeks then slowly move up if i feel the need.

Quazi are you mixing the DHB with the test in same syringe, just wondering because Im mixing my test & DHB together & not having any pip at all,& as far as being old hell Im fixing to turn 51 this month lol

IML Gear Cream!
omg....51? Get the walker ready!!!

Quazi are you mixing the DHB with the test in same syringe, just wondering because Im mixing my test & DHB together & not having any pip at all,& as far as being old hell Im fixing to turn 51 this month lol

Yeah JD i mix it all in one barrel and do everyday injections..... maybe I'm just a young pussy... lol.
Like i said not bad at all though. I used primo acetate and test base eod for a cycle and FML.... my delts and glutes were sore as hell for a long time...

Primo Ace and Test base for a cycle? Now that's hardcore!

Yeah JD i mix it all in one barrel and do everyday injections..... maybe I'm just a young pussy... lol.
Like i said not bad at all though. I used primo acetate and test base eod for a cycle and FML.... my delts and glutes were sore as hell for a long time...

Is the gear being questioned in that photo? Shit I'm having flashbacks sorry......

Primo Ace and Test base for a cycle? Now that's hardcore!
Lol.....Just about a month until the longer esters kicked in.....freaking walked around like a stick figure the whole damn time. I still have 3 vials of that primo ace...... it laughs at me when i open my stash box like haha fucker....i got you!!

I crinch thinking about it!

Lol.....Just about a month until the longer esters kicked in.....freaking walked around like a stick figure the whole damn time. I still have 3 vials of that primo ace...... it laughs at me when i open my stash box like haha fucker....i got you!!

Back