• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Two clients-Twin sisters-Patience

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have female clients who are identical twins. The delta between them is 50lbs. Can’t blame genetics here. Using these drug “short cuts” is not an option for them because they are just normal people with normal lives.
One is on her third month of the program. She is now seeing significant changes in her body almost daily. She has really cracked down and been religious with following my guidlines. It reminds me of when I am about 8 weeks out in my prep and things seem to change every day. She is so excited she messages me several times per week with something she has seen or felt about her body that she has discovered.
Her only cardio is a brisk walking of her dogs for 30 minutes or so every day. She lifts some weights at home.
She is self motivated. She has a goal. Her wedding is in November. Eyes on the prize.
The only negative is she has been twice already to get her wedding dress resized. I told her to plan on maybe once or twice more.

Her sister started up about a month ago. She saw her sister drop 15lbs and wanted in on the “secret”. Now, she started significantly heavier. I put her on the same diet guidlines as her sister since I figured that genetically they should be close in bodyweight, barring any hormonal or pathological anomalies or differences. She also texts me several times a week but with queries about “Can I eat this?” or “What about these? Are they healthy?”. I am happy to answer these thing because ultimately, I want my clients to have self efficacy and continue on with a life changed to healthy habit.
She does cardio at home because she has an elliptical. This tells me two things: She wants or wanted to get in shape because she recognized a problem in the past and/or she has had failed attempts at getting in “in shape”. On the resistance training front, no home weights and I have her doing bodyweight exercises only. She has been experiencing some aches and pains, which also keys me into her previous sedentary lifestyle.
She is also losing 2lbs or so per week, which I feel is a safe and reasonable amount. Her only motivation seems to be not getting “one upped” by her twin AND she’s like to be wearing a very similar dress in the wedding.
She doesn’t have the support from her husband from what I can tell. Same old story really. Probably got fat with her fat husband living a terrible lifestyle and the last thing he wants is a slim, healthy wife to non-verbally rub his nose in his fatness every day. The usual thing is to sabotage any success with verbal jabs or upticking the junk foods in hopes of disturbing any diet or program.
Oh, the marriages and relationships I have seen destroyed over the decades by one of them changing their lives in the postive whilst the other one continues along a slothenly, gluttonous life.

So the thinner sister is now empowering her with words which are starting to motivate.
The physically visual, noticable improvements aren’t great (yet) but she is feeling the energy, looser fitting clothes thing already.

I guess the moral of this story in a nutshell is be self motivated, be patient, keep you eyes on the prize and keep chugging away.
It comes. It really does, EVERY TIME.
Be patient. Short cuts are simply not necessary. No excuses.

Disappointed by lack of twin pics in this thread.

Attachments

• 003AC7B.jpg
    003AC7B.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 42
I have female clients who are identical twins. The delta between them is 50lbs. Can’t blame genetics here. Using these drug “short cuts” is not an option for them because they are just normal people with normal lives.
One is on her third month of the program. She is now seeing significant changes in her body almost daily. She has really cracked down and been religious with following my guidlines. It reminds me of when I am about 8 weeks out in my prep and things seem to change every day. She is so excited she messages me several times per week with something she has seen or felt about her body that she has discovered.
Her only cardio is a brisk walking of her dogs for 30 minutes or so every day. She lifts some weights at home.
She is self motivated. She has a goal. Her wedding is in November. Eyes on the prize.
The only negative is she has been twice already to get her wedding dress resized. I told her to plan on maybe once or twice more.

Her sister started up about a month ago. She saw her sister drop 15lbs and wanted in on the “secret”. Now, she started significantly heavier. I put her on the same diet guidlines as her sister since I figured that genetically they should be close in bodyweight, barring any hormonal or pathological anomalies or differences. She also texts me several times a week but with queries about “Can I eat this?” or “What about these? Are they healthy?”. I am happy to answer these thing because ultimately, I want my clients to have self efficacy and continue on with a life changed to healthy habit.
She does cardio at home because she has an elliptical. This tells me two things: She wants or wanted to get in shape because she recognized a problem in the past and/or she has had failed attempts at getting in “in shape”. On the resistance training front, no home weights and I have her doing bodyweight exercises only. She has been experiencing some aches and pains, which also keys me into her previous sedentary lifestyle.
She is also losing 2lbs or so per week, which I feel is a safe and reasonable amount. Her only motivation seems to be not getting “one upped” by her twin AND she’s like to be wearing a very similar dress in the wedding.
She doesn’t have the support from her husband from what I can tell. Same old story really. Probably got fat with her fat husband living a terrible lifestyle and the last thing he wants is a slim, healthy wife to non-verbally rub his nose in his fatness every day. The usual thing is to sabotage any success with verbal jabs or upticking the junk foods in hopes of disturbing any diet or program.
Oh, the marriages and relationships I have seen destroyed over the decades by one of them changing their lives in the postive whilst the other one continues along a slothenly, gluttonous life.

So the thinner sister is now empowering her with words which are starting to motivate.
The physically visual, noticable improvements aren’t great (yet) but she is feeling the energy, looser fitting clothes thing already.

I guess the moral of this story in a nutshell is be self motivated, be patient, keep you eyes on the prize and keep chugging away.
It comes. It really does, EVERY TIME.
Be patient. Short cuts are simply not necessary. No excuses.
They don't have similar genetics.
Otherwise their brain and personality would also be the same.

They have same home environment growing up. Why is one different than other in personality then ?

Identical twins are very similar in genetics but you can't say they are the same.

Genetica do play a role (although not that much)

Also genetics dictate your personal health as well.

Im a brown Asian male

I am at the same risk of diabetes at 23 BMI compared to a 32 BMI caucasian male.

Uhhh…they have EXACT genetics. They came from the same zygote. Anyone that claims that identical twins share personalities have never really been around twins. I have twin grandsons. They are very, very different personalities.

Uhhh…they have EXACT genetics. They came from the same zygote. Anyone that claims that identical twins share personalities have never really been around twins. I have twin grandsons. They are very, very different personalities.
Their personalities differ because somewhere something is different in genetics. Also theres a concept of genes on and off (dormant genes)

Same genes but they might be sleeping in one person but active in other.

That’s an interesting concept, genes off, genes on. Although genetics might play into personalities, I believe it is more influenced by environment, upbringing and life experiences.

I tried to illustrate differences in mindset with these two.

I never thought I’d get this opportunity to testsome of the thoughts I had on body type and effects of training and diet on two identical twins.

Speaking of genes/jeans, one just texted me to say she just bought jeans for the first time in a while.;)

That’s an interesting concept, genes off, genes on. Although genetics might play into personalities, I believe it is more influenced by environment, upbringing and life experiences.

I tried to illustrate differences in mindset with these two.

I never thought I’d get this opportunity to testsome of the thoughts I had on body type and effects of training and diet on two identical twins.

Speaking of genes/jeans, one just texted me to say she just bought jeans for the first time in a while.;)
I haven't bought jeans in a while. Its too hot here. My balls get really saggy and itchy

My guess is it’s more Capri pants there, like it is in Mexico.

Back