• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Test and Dbol

MrBulk798

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I tried the search bar, before anyone jumps on my a** lol.

I’ve been on and off gear for about 5 years. I’ve ran 750-1000mg a week (EOD pins) and that was as wild as I’ve got. Was running NPP and EQ at mild doses. However, now, my funds are a little low and I’m ready to get back to it. I have Sust and dbol that I wanna take a cycle with.

1. Could I get by with 3 pins a week with Sust? Idk how to mixed esters work.

2. What is a mid-high dosage of dbol? I’ve started out for a week now at 50MG a day to get started and get it going. What/or should I bump it up to for the next 3-4 weeks?

Truly appreciate the ones of you that reply with helpful advice lol. Lot of ball busting on here if I remember correctly

I’ve been on and off gear for about 5 years. I’ve ran 750-1000mg a week (EOD pins) and that was as wild as I’ve got. Was running NPP and EQ at mild doses. However, now, my funds are a little low and I’m ready to get back to it. I have Sust and dbol that I wanna take a cycle with.

2. What is a mid-high dosage of dbol? I’ve started out for a week now at 50MG a day to get started and get it going. What/or should I bump it up to for the next 3-4 weeks?

Truly appreciate the ones of you that reply with helpful advice lol. Lot of ball busting on here if I remember correctly

For entertainment purposes only and not advice of any kind.

1. You can : Sustanon was developed for once a week dosing for TRT originally. Esters are attached and each one has a longer duration from 3 days to 14 approximately. But, for blasting a minimum of 2x weekly.

2. 25-50 is mid , 80-100mg high IMO/IME
Dbol hits fairly quickly and can cause the water/mineral retention sides that are undesirable for some but....that is what protects and helps a person PUSH WEIGHT. Your hope is after lifting far beyond the norm that you did enough to create more muscle tissue when the water goes away. (A muscle maturity/memory thing)
The most popular oral by far if you look at history from the 50’s to present. Turinabol became popular for athletes that didn’t want to have the water retention part(as they keep finding Olympic athletes testing positive for it), a hybrid of clostebol and dianabol. Some start at 25mg and build up to 100 over 8 weeks. Some just take 50mg daily for 4 weeks.
IMO- it works best broken up into 3-4x daily with meals and before bed to help avoid sides and keep your protein synthesis in a positive state over one big dose PWO for workout power. Inj formulas would be more appropriate for pwo type use .

Max

3 pins is fine. MWF or whatever

I personally don't like Dbol over 50mg. The sides to benefit/cost just doesn't justify it for me.

I would just put down so much clean food I felt like I was going to puke every day instead of pushing more orals.

3 pins is fine. MWF or whatever

I personally don't like Dbol over 50mg. The sides to benefit/cost just doesn't justify it for me.

I would just put down so much clean food I felt like I was going to puke every day instead of pushing more orals.

^^This right here.
Pin the sust. MWF. Dbol at 50mg/day. Dbol is by far my favorite oral. When I'm lifting heavy and hard I will often take the full 50mg an hour before workout time so it hits at full blast while I'm lifting.
Pumps can be insane and when I dose it like that i wanna EAT (food not pussy.. well pussy too haha!)

Last edited:
^^This right here.
Pin the sust. MWF. Dbol at 50mg/day. Dbol is by far my favorite oral. When I'm lifting heavy and hard I will often take the full 50mg an hour before workout time so it hits at full blast while I'm lifting.
Pumps can be insane and when I dose it like that i wanna EAT (food not pussy.. well pussy too haha!)

Thank you for the help, I truly appreciate it. I have never ran dbol much. I’ll keep it at 50. I feel like my fingers are getting fat? Part of the water weight? Thanks guys, have a great Friday 🤜🏼

For entertainment purposes only and not advice of any kind.

1. You can : Sustanon was developed for once a week dosing for TRT originally. Esters are attached and each one has a longer duration from 3 days to 14 approximately. But, for blasting a minimum of 2x weekly.

2. 25-50 is mid , 80-100mg high IMO/IME
Dbol hits fairly quickly and can cause the water/mineral retention sides that are undesirable for some but....that is what protects and helps a person PUSH WEIGHT. Your hope is after lifting far beyond the norm that you did enough to create more muscle tissue when the water goes away. (A muscle maturity/memory thing)
The most popular oral by far if you look at history from the 50’s to present. Turinabol became popular for athletes that didn’t want to have the water retention part(as they keep finding Olympic athletes testing positive for it), a hybrid of clostebol and dianabol. Some start at 25mg and build up to 100 over 8 weeks. Some just take 50mg daily for 4 weeks.
IMO- it works best broken up into 3-4x daily with meals and before bed to help avoid sides and keep your protein synthesis in a positive state over one big dose PWO for workout power. Inj formulas would be more appropriate for pwo type use .

Max

Awesome. Thank you for the advice, and the effort. I am now pretty certain that’s what caused my hands to swell. I took it this morning. I smoked before I worked out, then hit the steam room and pushed myself in there (not SPEAKING it...but my body is TRYING to have a head cold/congestion, blocking that out though) and used my eucalyptus oil. Well after the herb and heart rate and all of a hard saunas session, I got out and noticed/thought my hands were swelling. Kinda freaked out for a moment 🤣 I could tell when I made a fist that my fingers were fat and tight. Now, 4 hours later, they are normal. I wasn’t sure if I wasn’t tripping, or what 🤣😅

I love sust, I can cruise on it at 300mg a week pin 2X a week without an AI for months

Yes sustanon i prefer shoot EOD and dbol 50mg is a great dosage when is real good one

Awesome. Thank you for the advice, and the effort. I am now pretty certain that’s what caused my hands to swell. I took it this morning. I smoked before I worked out, then hit the steam room and pushed myself in there (not SPEAKING it...but my body is TRYING to have a head cold/congestion, blocking that out though) and used my eucalyptus oil. Well after the herb and heart rate and all of a hard saunas session, I got out and noticed/thought my hands were swelling. Kinda freaked out for a moment I could tell when I made a fist that my fingers were fat and tight. Now, 4 hours later, they are normal. I wasn’t sure if I wasn’t tripping, or what

Yeah, odd sides definitely can happen with anything. I had a girl that , if she even got any avocado that touched her lips, they would swell up like she had Fillers overdone !! Crazy. BTW- I love stream saunas that have the essential oil filler. I used to pour some in post workout and then hit the jacuzzi tub (when not feeling so hot or sore). Shit does wonders for me. I would love to have that set up at my house!

Max

Yeah, odd sides definitely can happen with anything. I had a girl that , if she even got any avocado that touched her lips, they would swell up like she had Fillers overdone !! Crazy. BTW- I love stream saunas that have the essential oil filler. I used to pour some in post workout and then hit the jacuzzi tub (when not feeling so hot or sore). Shit does wonders for me. I would love to have that set up at my house!

Max

Yeah I feel like they have went down a lot, so I may start dosing throughout the day. Is there anything that you know of to help with water retention that I could be doing?

Man, I would love to find one that had a place to put essential oil! I just have mine in a spray bottle and spray it in the room and all. Will def have one in my house, one day! What would you dose Arimidex at while running 700mg test a week and the 50MG dbol? I don’t imagine a man would need very much?

Yeah I feel like they have went down a lot, so I may start dosing throughout the day. Is there anything that you know of to help with water retention that I could be doing?

Man, I would love to find one that had a place to put essential oil! I just have mine in a spray bottle and spray it in the room and all. Will def have one in my house, one day! What would you dose Arimidex at while running 700mg test a week and the 50MG dbol? I don’t imagine a man would need very much?

Water retention control comes from a good intake of 1-2gal of regular water(plain) daily and watching your intake of manufactured/processed foods, sodiums(injected meats) with a good cardio output(not necessarily cardio, cardio). I use dandelion root tincture extract 2g (some use a bit less or more) in a gallon jug that I drink throughout workouts and work. I drink .5 -1 more plain. (It is not shown to have diuretic action according to FDA science but it sure as shit does . I’ve used it for years.

Usually with a decent test/Dbol cycle ; a person definitely wants to have an AI and it is hard to answer for multiple reasons. I get bloodwork twice a year paid for and I get my own a lot more. IME - I rarely need AI , if I do it is a tiny amount, usually a SERM(Nolva) works for me but, I have used letro for emergencies(holy shit does it work ). Some guys already have high estrogen due to medications, marijuana, high body fat, past obesity or prior gyno and they have to use AI, prophylactically no matter what. Some prefer Adex, some asin but adex is most commonly prescribed (for male TRT). I seem to grow well on elevated e2 (up to 80) and no signs of gyno. It is something you learn by getting bloodwork multiple times. Some guys just do .25-1mg eod of adex or 12.5-25mg asin e3d on their cycles and they have no idea what they are doing because they haven’t ever had proper blood tests. So: getting bloods is paramount to answering . I always recommend talking with physician (in person or online) and getting their professional opinion. Some are clueless, others are great. At least you have AI.

Max

If we do the diet , the cardio and drink enough water you can do prep to contest using deca , test , anadrol . I have a friend that have no money and he goes on stage using just test + deca + proviron

I've stoped using orals in recent years - just don't think they're worth it for a variety of reasons but in the past when I've run dbol, I'd run it as low as 30mgs with good results.

Besides primo ace, Proviron is my most used overall. Price gets in the way, but I like em’

Max

Besides primo ace, Proviron is my most used overall. Price gets in the way, but I like em’

Max

If this water stuff continues, I have about 10 days worth of anadrol I may end on? Instead of 4 weeks dbol, maybe 2 1/2 dbol 1 1/2 anadrol. Would that be effective at all or what’s your advice?

Max

Orals are great tool for beginners and young boys but after sometime using gear and mostly after 40´s orals give more sides than gains . Only proviron is safe to go

If this water stuff continues, I have about 10 days worth of anadrol I may end on? Instead of 4 weeks dbol, maybe 2 1/2 dbol 1 1/2 anadrol. Would that be effective at all or what’s your advice?

If you are very low body fat i go with dbol only or even dbol + anadrol at same time , but if you are over 12 % fat use small dosage anadrol and dont use dianabol because he will increase estrogen so high and give you more sides than gains

Orals are great tool for beginners and young boys but after sometime using gear and mostly after 40´s orals give more sides than gains . Only proviron is safe to go

Totally. I only see them use Provi, sometimes Var but it’s prescribed and only like 30mg but that is only if they do a show . All inj.

Max

Trial and error - the only way to know is experimentation. I can’t really say either or.

Max

Get Shredded!
Decided to let my hair down this morning and take to 50MG 1 hour pre workout, holyyyyy pump. I wouldn’t say I’m “new” or TOO young (29) but my body is definitely responding to orals. I’ve gained about 8 pounds in a a week. When we talk “water weight” how much weight is that? The puffy hands have stopped and strength,size, and pump are all banging right now.

May throw in anadrol 30mg last week of dbol then 50MG a week after for a week

Back