• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New arrival...

omgbossis34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Received my 2 sample vials of test! TA time was decent, stealth was sufficient and packaging was more than adequate to protect the contents. Labels look good although personally I could do without "manufactured in the EU" portion at the bottom. I don't believe I've used any sesame based products previously and any of my own brews have been gso, mig or a combination.
Plans are to use the usual 25g to pin with it and too start with my quads. For comparison I put a gso blend next to these, as you can see the color is very similar. I have been cruising for quite some time and these will be kicking off a 500mg a week cycle. Should be a blast! Will report back after pinning!
8f513f9a6f895bed5277c6d2ff454b8d.jpg
f2c4a5059662669c161e9552551d5330.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Received my 2 sample vials of test! TA time was decent, stealth was sufficient and packaging was more than adequate to protect the contents. Labels look good although personally I could do without "manufactured in the EU" portion at the bottom. I don't believe I've used any sesame based products previously and any of my own brews have been gso, mig or a combination.
Plans are to use the usual 25g to pin with it and too start with my quads. For comparison I put a gso blend next to these, as you can see the color is very similar. I have been cruising for quite some time and these will be kicking off a 500mg a week cycle. Should be a blast! Will report back after pinning!

Greetings!

Thanks for the update. What's wrong with Manufactured in the EU? That's where it's made.

Cheers,
Bones

Nothing specifically wrong with it at all, just a personal preference.
Didn't get a chance last night too pin, had a nice night out with family. Today will be the day!

First pin through a 25g injecting 1ml, smooth as butter! It does seem to be a touch thinner than my gso blends which is nice. Will report back as time goes on!

First pin through a 25g injecting 1ml, smooth as butter! It does seem to be a touch thinner than my gso blends which is nice. Will report back as time goes on!

Great to hear this. Thanks for the letting everyone know.

Cheers,
Bones

Can't even tell I pinned my quads today! I decided to check on viscosity of gso vs sesame and came up with this -
Castor 297.0 - Thickest
Crambe 53.6
High-Oleic Safflower 41.2
Peanut 39.6
Sunflower 37.1
Grapeseed 37.0
Sesame 35.3
Corn 34.9*
Cottonseed 33.5*
Soybean 32.6
Safflower 31.3 - Thinnest

I do believe cottonseed is the pharma choice although I've heard some Watson vials list sesame oil. Either way I suppose these #s are somewhat irrelevant when you can thin any of it down with a bit more bb.

Second pin was done in my delt tonight with no issues. I did pin one 250mg dose of my brew before this arrived so im starting week 2 currently. I'll only be using the Ace test exclusively until its gone.

Second pin was done in my delt tonight with no issues. I did pin one 250mg dose of my brew before this arrived so im starting week 2 currently. I'll only be using the Ace test exclusively until its gone.

:cool::cool::cool:

Cheers,
Bones

Missed my pin yesterday so about to pin it now. Seems I've caught some stomach bug and its slowing me way down. Hopefully I'm back in full swing in no time as this past weekend it sure felt like my aggression and sex drive is starting to pick up.
Other note I've been using 12.5mg of aromasin EOD but I'm having some nipple sensitivity. I'll up my dose but I'm not sold on it being legit as the source it came from flopped not long after I received it from what I heard. Will brew some letro to have on hand just in case and I have some arimidex on hand.

Added in nolvadex 10mg ed since I'm gyno prone anyway. Feels like I just got over the flu, test flu maybe? Dunno never had it before. Otherwise pins are on point and since I'm feeling better I can get back at it!

IML Gear Cream!
Happy to report things are going great! Definitely feeling stronger and the wife is enjoying the extra sex drive! I'm very happy with the product provided and the direction this lab is headed. Seems everyone is really putting this lab to the test and their breezing through it.
I'm taking an extra time off this week due to my shoulder acting up however. I had a labrum repair done In my left shoulder years back and I've got this pinched pain sensation with certain movements very similar to what I experienced when it all started pre surgery. I'm a bit paranoid about it but not without good reason!

Happy to report things are going great! Definitely feeling stronger and the wife is enjoying the extra sex drive! I'm very happy with the product provided and the direction this lab is headed. Seems everyone is really putting this lab to the test and their breezing through it.
I'm taking an extra time off this week due to my shoulder acting up however. I had a labrum repair done In my left shoulder years back and I've got this pinched pain sensation with certain movements very similar to what I experienced when it all started pre surgery. I'm a bit paranoid about it but not without good reason!

Cheers for the update! We wish you all the best with your shoulder.

Bones

Back