• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mind Blowing "16 Set" Shoulder Workout

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Are you looking for a shoulder workout that will just destroy your delts? Are you looking for a shoulder workout that will get you in and out of the gym fast? Well this is the video for you. In this shoulder workout we do 16 sets but they aren't your normal sets. We call them Giant sets. Give this workout a try and let me know if you survived.

https://youtu.be/aHQIoxdjRAc

Are you looking for a shoulder workout that will just destroy your delts? Are you looking for a shoulder workout that will get you in and out of the gym fast? Well this is the video for you. In this shoulder workout we do 16 sets but they aren't your normal sets. We call them Giant sets. Give this workout a try and let me know if you survived.

https://youtu.be/aHQIoxdjRAc

Today just happens to be shoulder day too. I rebel against international chest day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do something similar but on DBs
Reverse fly
Lateral raise
Front raise
Upright rows
Shoulder press
Thats my giant set
Its unfair to occupy so many machines for one set by one guy.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Those "6 ways" he does are killers. There's a reason they pick a smaller db! A few sets of those will have you looking for the pink/purple padded db's to finish up with.

IML Gear Cream!
Those "6 ways" he does are killers. There's a reason they pick a smaller db! A few sets of those will have you looking for the pink/purple padded db's to finish up with.

I do not like the shoulder movement in transverse plane while sitting upright. Theres a downwards pull on the shoulder. I always keep my shoulder movements in one plane, to avoid injury.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back