• đź‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplementsđź’ŞUse Coupon Code ASF25 đź’Š

Wesley 500lb No Hand Squat

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TBT

LOL. Ran into this old footage. I will admit I did some stupid yet very strong lifts back in the day. 500lb no hand squats and weighed prob 210 lbs then.

So dangerous in hindsight. No wonder I have kevlar holding my quad on and a drill bit in my right kneecap🤣

You might recognize my spotter that's my buddy Tim Terwilliger. Bodybuilder and owns TLM Research
https://youtu.be/-E8LewUKcxk

Dammit you sure live dangerously Wes haha.

Good luck climbing off the toilet tomorrow. Certified badass.

Good luck climbing off the toilet tomorrow. Certified badass.
Or even getting out of bed for that matter. Might as well hit the floor first lmao!

well since you made it, good job,,
you could have easily made it to a youtube channel for "gym idiots" ,,, im not even gonna go into detail, but i wonder how well that guy would have been able to "help " had the weight gone astray?

is there a point to a no handed squat? or is it for the "wow" factor? or MOMO factor?

Impressive but I thought it was going to be you with your hurt triceps . Hopefully you can heal up soon

well since you made it, good job,,
you could have easily made it to a youtube channel for "gym idiots" ,,, im not even gonna go into detail, but i wonder how well that guy would have been able to "help " had the weight gone astray?

is there a point to a no handed squat? or is it for the "wow" factor? or MOMO factor?

I started squatting no hands after I tore my labrum and broke my acronium process, and tore my rotator in a snowboarding accident years and years ago.

Super light. After doing them 2x a week for a year, my balance became precise and so I just started working my way up and next you know I can squat 500 w no hands.

Def dangerous and not something to try IMO.

Ty guys for the kind words.

And yeah FrankZazz I have been squatting like this but only in a smith machine this time. Tricep is healing super well, ty for checking in.

Straight up savage. I know we pay for it later in life but in the moment it must feel pretty awesome to push that kind of weight.

I started squatting no hands after I tore my labrum and broke my acronium process, and tore my rotator in a snowboarding accident years and years ago.

Super light. After doing them 2x a week for a year, my balance became precise and so I just started working my way up and next you know I can squat 500 w no hands.

Def dangerous and not something to try IMO.

Ty guys for the kind words.

And yeah FrankZazz I have been squatting like this but only in a smith machine this time. Tricep is healing super well, ty for checking in.
So you been hiding out in a Planet Fitness I bet, lmao!

Good to hear your tricep is healing...that's great!

Back